Is he the worst tech YouTuber? He can’t go 30 seconds without shitting on Apple...

Is he the worst tech YouTuber? He can’t go 30 seconds without shitting on Apple. To the point where every video he makes is just complaining about Apple products even when he’s doing somethong else.

Attached: C709855D-4633-4293-B18A-1EE854446FE0.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterLiquid-Chamber-MLA-D24M-A18PC-R1/dp/B07CRGC899
source.android.com
e.foundation
gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html
old.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/9tj00z/phone_starting_to_slow_down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. riggered iDiot
but hey he shilled loop good the last time I checked so you can get into the loop for that if you desire to empty your bank account in a different manner

literally who?

apple deserved to get shit on at every opportunity, same with the trash that mindlessly copies it

based and redpilled

JerryRigEverything on Youtube
Basivally a guy who makes destructive phone scratch and bend tests for a lot of new phones.

what's the problem with Lex Luthor?

I think he's genuinely a great guy, but I hope he doesn't remain a one trick pony.

Attached: 52669630.jpg (400x400, 41K)

All the tech youtubers now are starting to shit on Apple to catch the ever-growing pajeet fanbase. Like 90% of the comments on his videos are pajeets either trying to justify their shitty phones by gloating about how better they are than the iPhones, or begging him to do a test on some shitty no-name chinkphone no one's heard of.

Apple still wins anyway, staying rent-free inside everyone's heads.

>he shits on Apple
>why you a hater BRO, chill
Is Louis Rossman with schematics for almost every Apple engineering catastrophe just shitting on Apple too?

>t .SEETHING itoddler

going bald is scary.

Attached: 3D_patrick.jpg (205x246, 4K)

mr clean?

>All the tech youtubers now are starting to shit on Apple

I wish, they all still slober their knob, same with amd when neither has put anything remarkable out in forever

only if you are a dumbass
t. will never go bald, silver fox since 26

as you can see in the OP, not everyone looks good with a bald head.
grey hair only is piss easy compared to having no hair anymore.

>people are still butthurt over the iPhone XR video
Get over it, iPhones are overpriced trash

That's still less getting shat on than Apple deserves.

Hairlet detected. Only bald fucks listen to other bald fucks.

>:^| green bubble bad

His other channel is pretty kino

>grey hair only is piss easy
i never said it's a problem having grey hair, i love it.

This guy shouts a lot and screams like a girl. Also a know-it-all personality.

Attached: Linus-sabastian-640x432.jpg (640x432, 24K)

Ear piercings are faggy too

thinking the exact same thing

So like 90% of Jow Forums posters then?

I was literally just thinking about that a couple of days ago. It's amusing at first but after a while, you begin to realize he literally only ever talks about Apple. Compares everything to Apple, takes every opportunity to bash Apple, even if the topic at hand is a walk away. He will stretch and bend like crazy just to get to the endpoint of shitting on Apple.
Sometimes I just want to watch a guy tear apart a phone so I can see what's inside, I don't need to constantly be hearing about how much that guy hates Apple. It's annoying and it's gotta stop.

How about you just stop watching YouTube altogether you e-celeb obsessed faggot?

>tfw you realize the vast, overwhelming majority of people are staunchly and violently anti-Apple
this company's only got a couple more years left, they're gonna collapse so hard and it'll be glorious

Attached: tell me more pepe.jpg (250x239, 40K)

Of all the reasons you could have brought up for him being bad, that was by far the worst one.

>26
I have "dirty blonde" hair, will probably remain that way until my 50s. (I was born with blonde hair but quickly darkened when I hit puberty (which was around the time I had my first clipper cut, which made my hair go from mainly straight to puffy as fuck.))

He's a pretty big samsung shill but what techtuber isn't a shill of some sort. At least he doesn't try to hide it.

Attached: Humpty_Dumpty.png (638x1000, 492K)

He's right, Apple sucks 

Jaytwocents is a shitdouche.

Yea, is this that guy that only fucks trannies? Always see him posted shirtless crossing his arms.

Hey Jerry how do you shave your head? I'm getting mighty sick of dandruff but can't find a method that doesn't involve the cartridge scam or visiting a barber
samsung deserve to be shilled since they haven't fallen for all the dumb gimmicks (notch, 3.5mm removal) but scolded for starting/continuing some gimmicks (glass backs with no wireless charging, sealed batteries, curved glass)

>SEETHING

wtf I love whoeverthefuckthisisnow

>this company's only got a couple more years left, they're gonna collapse so hard and it'll be glorious

Attached: 10808344_10204330236449845_1167277561_n.jpg (225x225, 7K)

But Apple sucks. Especially post jobs.

>huRR i BNED PONE
>SKRATCH PHEON
>UGG DROB PHONE
>FIRe ON SKRIN
>sabSCKRIB ME

He talks like a fucking faggot its so annoying. Him and Rossman are the shitlords of tech YouTube, one being an angry motherboard pajeetwork repair guy with an over-inflated sense of worth, the other being just a retard who tries to break a phone while not knowing shit about anything.

Attached: 1518071923733[1].png (645x729, 147K)

This reads exactly like a pajeetcomment on YouTube.

COPE

Attached: 1530680367252.webm (419x640, 1.7M)

>YouTube video titles are indicative of how Apple are doing

Holy fucking shit you 13 year old cunt, kill yourself. Fucking xoomer cancer. Could you be any more of a retarded normie?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-01-at-4.33.13-PM[1].jpg (1388x996, 121K)

>he thinks youtube videos are the facts.

Attached: 16025_10201478583126562_5902340450621614391_n.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I think he's the worst for different reasons than you. But what you said is really lame and annoying though. Appeals to his idiot fanbase who eats up the phone war bullshit though. What I cannot stand about this guy is just his whole shtick.
>dude this phone fucking breaks if you deliberately go out of your way to bend it in half
>dude the earpiece is a piece of shit i put a box cutter knife to it and it broke
>dude when I take a knife to the metal the paint scrapes off WTF???
The concept isn't bad, but he takes it to such retarded levels of durability """""""""""""testing""""""""""" that it's just a joke and just a method to put out dumbass clickbait titles. That's the game he's in though, I guess. All Youtubers are scum.

>phone posting

Are you 10? Imagine writing so much and saying nothing of substance at all. What's happening with this board?

>30 seconds without shitting on Apple
daily reminder to report all itoddler threads

How can Windows and Android users be anti-Apple? They have no ground to stand on.

building a system for a friend and looking at cooling options,is there any big catches to this? amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterLiquid-Chamber-MLA-D24M-A18PC-R1/dp/B07CRGC899

based

most of them haven't actually used Apple products, classic case of sour grapes.
Its the kind of crowd that froths at the mouth over RGB LEDs and thinks watching Linus tech tips makes them tech literate and buys $10 wallmart bootcut jeans because "they came from the same factory as the branded ones"

>not joining the comfy aesthetic master race

Attached: UX.webm (840x1054, 2.69M)

A good lad.

Unlike you Mac iCock swigglers.

>Is he the worst tech YouTuber?
Nah, we got this guy.

Attached: 1529216791716.png (752x442, 548K)

How is it sour grapes when everyone with more than 3 brains cells decides to not spend a thousand dollars on a phone?

Nice bait. This was a confirmed bug in developer preview builds of Android 9. But I'm sure (You) knew that and couldn't possibly be lying or misrepresenting anything.
(You)'re not even trying.

just realized i posted in the wrong thread mb

>(You)'re not even trying.
What do you mean? Windows and Android are just as proprietary and closed as Mac OS and iOS.

this. My 3 year old iPhone still runs completely smoothly, yet my friend's year old "super fast" Samsung Galaxy S8 barely chugs along with more than 2 apps open.

Why do you feel the need to lie street shitter?

Attached: 1541053317380.jpg (643x960, 256K)

You don't even know what you're talking about on top of barely trying.
source.android.com

If you think Android is actually free then you are delusional and know nothing about it.

>He can’t go 30 seconds without shitting on Apple
I don't know who he is but he sounds red pilled and based.

>If you think Android is actually free then you are delusional and know nothing about it.
Thorough and knowledgeable response. You do realize that AOSP based custom ROMs exist and that you can your phone without Gapps (microG)? You can also uninstall any system app you please, use FOSS replacements, firewalls, ad blockers and route your system traffic through Tor if you so chose. How's that for not being free?

There are many proprietary binary blobs added to it, even the stock ROM from Google. That isn't free.

I would like you to point out where. And besides, what you're arguing for here? What's your alternative? Don't tell me iOS.
e.foundation
This exists as well.

>What's your alternative?
Free software.
gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html

>shitting on Apple
I don't see a problem here.

>Actually develops his own programs
He's already better than 99% of techtubers

>He can’t go 30 seconds without shitting on Apple.
Based

>dude this phone fucking breaks if you deliberately go out of your way to bend it in half

When doing it to multiple phones, any normal human who doesn't need a caretaker to clean up their shit can see when a phone DOES bend or break, it indicates cheap quality.

>dude the earpiece is a piece of shit i put a box cutter knife to it and it broke

Yeah that's kinda silly but he doesn't judge the quality of the earpiece just the materials to hold it

>dude when I take a knife to the metal the paint scrapes off WTF???

I think he just likes scratching the shit out of things

Not that that's a good thing

>I think he just likes scratching the shit out of things
He also does it because it shows what the materials are

COLLECTION ADULT :

link.ovi.su/140

===============

ernjiolkujhgedrgthy

Attached: mkunybthvr.jpg (957x917, 627K)

iOS animations look nice

Attached: Kg83h1.png (263x468, 185K)

Have he even programmed whole OS?

Attached: 1535927310516.jpg (900x900, 108K)

>>dude this phone fucking breaks if you deliberately go out of your way to bend it in half
This channel was built off this single test, more or less, when iphones were being bent to shit in people's pants pockets. He even says in the reviews "not that your phone will go through this much abuse"
>>dude the earpiece is a piece of shit i put a box cutter knife to it and it broke
He's determining the quality of material. Plus some earpieces have been known to fall out, so he's staying that too
>>dude when I take a knife to the metal the paint scrapes off WTF???
I'm pretty sure he doesn't "complain" about the paint scraping off, he's scraping off paint to determine the phones material, plus all those "asmr" (which usually isn't asmr) fags on reddit can't get enough; whatever brings in the views

Most idiots hate his channel because he exposed Apple, again that's how he built the channel up to begin with. Dude is paid a million dollars to destroy phones, faggots on the internet were doing that for free not even 10 years ago. This is a durability test, if it can survive the shit he puts it through, it'll last me 2 years at least

At least someone sees what I was getting at. Apple is obviously not above reproach but come one

But it's not what "he's getting at". All criticism is warranted, especially due to market influence Apple has.

OK but just because you can criticize a company's antics doesn't mean you should take literally every conceivable opportunity to do so. It gets annoying after some time, especially when you start repeating yourself.
Quality, not quantity user.

>t.amdfanboi

Did you ever read the comments on his videos? His fucking viewer base LOVES it when he shits on Apple. He must have nothing but 3rd worlders and euro commies follow him.

Chad af

Attached: image_2018-11-02_17-38.jpg (1080x1680, 83K)

>he thinks they're lying
do you choose to be ignorant for a reason, or have you genuinely never picked up an iphone in your life?

Gebaseerd en roodgepilt

Are you really calling this man ignorant for calling bullshit on the claim that a Galaxy S8 chugs along with more than 2 apps open? I can't believe this

>old.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/9tj00z/phone_starting_to_slow_down/

Android phones are not built to last

Applel is so low that you can't do anything else than shitting on them

>people recommending factory resets every few months
fucking yikes, It seems like the shit they install but this seems to be a case of if you give people enough rope that they will hang themselves.

I wonder if we will ever get the Android iOS, aka super locked down and restricted ecosystem to stop shit like this.

Attached: Ksdh72A.jpg (247x242, 14K)

OP, what Steve Jobs' rotten dick taste like?

Every single smartphone is a piece of shit hardware built with planned obsolescence in mind.

Why do you think you can't replace your iDildo's battery?

Wow, are you the guy from engineering explained?

>seething iPoojeet resorting to posting CP to threadcrap
lmao

S E E T H I N G

lets see you make a C64 and DOS game in assembly, then come back

>triggered iSheep
Hahahaha

ITT seething ipoojeets

Being intolerant of Mormonism is a civil offense. It's off to jail with you, lawbreaker.

Hmmm

Attached: mobile os market share India.png (1027x855, 69K)