I have all of the parts to build my PC but Im too nervous to actually build it because Im scared of breaking the pins...

I have all of the parts to build my PC but Im too nervous to actually build it because Im scared of breaking the pins or applying too much/little when installing the CPU
what do

Attached: 1518572474964.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_9m7xkzwnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah and your probably a virgin cause you were too afraid your dick might break. Ffs just end your misery already.

Man when I built my PC I must've rotated it around several times before figuring out the proper way. I also put my GPU in backwards and had to tear it out. They both work perfectly fine and continue to work fine for months. Just don't be insane and smash the CPU and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1461209729232.jpg (1024x1344, 191K)

user ur a bitch. grow a fucking set and build your pc, fucking faggot

are you serious? One time I installed a CPU correctly and I somehow bended the pins, and the CPU was compatible with the mobo

Do it anyway.

Grow up.

>put my GPU in backwards
?

My first build lasted 3/4 months without standoffs. Eventually went bang. Get your shit sorted you fucking baby.

Attached: 1421520106223.gif (350x251, 1.98M)

Don't have your pins on the Mobo. Buy AMD.

Nothing to worry about, too little can be a concern but since you are already aware of this problem it's very unlikely that you will put on too little but if you do it will be immediately noticeable if you know the average temperatures you can expect from your cooler/CPU combo on idle. Too much being a problem would have to be an insane amount to be problematic as and if you are concerned about adding too little you definitely won't have this scenario. As long as you don't put enough to leak out it's no concern but it's just extremely unlikely given that you are anxious about it. Thermal Paste methods and how much to use is just autistic to worry about, a properly mounted CPU cooler will spread it out evenly enough that the thermal differences between methods and using a bit too much is within a fraction of a degree.

As for bent pins, if you can't mount it in the correct position when it's literally shown on the motherboard and CPU I don't think you would be able to write and read.

Ive heard that if Im doing the dot method it should be about the diameter of a capacitor, is this true?

I've dropped the cpu on the socket due to nervousness.

op you can do it

Attached: Wizard_pepe.jpg (323x250, 14K)

If you put too much on it will just squeeze out the sides - then just wipe it up.

Hold the CPU firmly, it's made to have a cooler smooshed on top of it, it won't break.

Smash it with a hammer.

Attached: 71+j8wbkNWL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 146K)

You probably bent the pins before installing the CPU.
If you only bend a few, it's not too hard to get a needle and bend them back.

just go at it, its like building legos

stop being a faggot and just do it, it's like fucking lego ffs

heres a tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=-_9m7xkzwnQ

try learning by example. watch some YouTube videos of tutorials on how to build a PC. as long as you pay attention to the relevant details and are sufficiently careful it will be no problem at all. good luck!