Okay, Jow Forums, let's go over this again

Okay, Jow Forums, let's go over this again.

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Fuck all of them.

It perplexes me how many people are asking questions about JS frameworks on StackOverflow without even being able to understand things like lists, instances and DOM elements.
I wonder if there's even a reason for using them, or their popularity come from people who don't know any better.

1. Indians
2. Whenever someone asks where to start webdev they say JS/html/css- and to learn a framework

Because of #2 a lot of people just jump into a framework without first understanding anything about programming (i fell victim to this).

It is sad but what can you do?

you can stop treating programming as a fashionable job that ````anyone'''' can do and actively stop people from attending and consuming filth (i.e. bootcamps and YouTube tutorials) that deceives them into believing they are learning the fundamentals.

Vue.js

Easily the best of the bunch. It's how to do front-end without wanting to off yourself.

I prefer React, but I haven't used Angular since the first one. Vue is for hipsters.

React for small team stuff. Angular for enterprise / large team projects. Vue for maximum upvotes on rsddit

>the 'Angular scales' meme
0 hours of Angular experience detected. Never fucking use this dogshit framework ever. Actually, never use any of these frameworks. Everything you could have possibly needed for the web was waiting for you BEFORE ES6 and now it is practically developing with cheat codes.

>muh data binding

Use proxies or custom events. The libraries aren't going to rescue you from your decision to skip learning actual JS.

React, I dont dislike angular but coding with react is comfy.

But aaaaannyone can do it :)

React. Angular just looks like some fucked up shit so I avoid it. I have nothing against Vue, I just haven't bothered to use it.

Vue if you don't need to be handheld and know exactly what you need.
Others if you're a pajeet or learned everything you know at kode kamp.

Can I pick zero though

What do you mean by classes and instances?

vue > react > angular

Vue.js or NUXT is the best atm

Angular.
About to get small thanks to Ivy and it's the only one that propery works in team projects.

>react for small team stuff

you mean react the framework that powers Facebook and Instagram?

I use Ember JS at work :^)

ITT: people interested in creating 10mb web pages that will never load or work well on any machine except their $2000 macbook pro

If it works on a $2000 macbook, then it works on a $800 chinkpad.

I honestly hate them all, and miss the old days of web dev. But react, no doubt. It's the one I was hired for.

React or angular, vue is not popular enough. It doesn't even have production-ready material design library.

The responsibility of redoing our company website has fallen onto me, a c# dev and sysadmin. It will load content dynamically from a nodejs API, so the marketing team can update the content.

I want to avoid WordPress isn't an option

What should I go with?

Based and redpilled.

I'm learning react now because a friend wants us to do a react native app. Angular was a fucking terrible experience last I tried it

You're in for a surprise when react becomes just as frustrating.

React. Angular looks like shit, and Vue sounds cool but I really don't have time for this.

In my experience they all buy you nothing and have a fuck ton of overhead. Why would you waste your time?

Enterprise, Angular. Non-Enterprise, Vue.

JSX is a late term abortion.

vue >>>>>>>>> shit > react > angular

Yeah, writing html templates inside script tag and then creating DOM Objects out of it by hand just so you can render same element in a loop sounds really fun.

Funny how people are prompt to deny any capacity to assimilate maths but somehow programming is ok.

>WordPress isn't an option
>marketing team can update the content
Go with a heaping bottle of bleach. Probably your best option at this point.

>being a webshit

I'd rather just kill myself

Stick to static webpages as much as possible.

Use small amounts of react when dynamic webpages are absolutely necessary.

yea but angular was like that from the start
I got through the ''''tutorial''' and still didn't understand jack shit at the end

>tfw can't find a job for anything else
I hate my life

Attached: 1513982655694.jpg (526x701, 86K)

Why does React and Electron have the same fucking logo

Mind elaborating more about your experience on Angular?

>guy at work tells me to check out angular because we might use it
>do their tutorial
>no fucking idea how it works
>still don't know what all that 'ng' bullshit is about
>end up not using it at work

Are you referring to AngularJS or Angular (2+)?

angular 2, or whatever that thing on angular.io is

Did you ever actually tried to work on a webpage that wasn't written in a framework.

That shit is completely unmaintenable. Its suicide inducing. Even coming back to your code after half a year, makes you want to kill your self.

At least by using React or Angular, people are forced to use some design patterns which make code easier to maintain and integrate new code into it and run tests.

Angular. I will admit the tutorial is not that good in explaining Angular concepts but instead placing more focus on getting newcomers quick and dirty on building a website. Ignoring the core concept of Angular being a plan/design first, code later. They do have a large section at the side explaining the whole Angular flow but who will read that anyway. I certainly didn't when I started out cause its a pain. Something I regretted later since it leads to multiple system rewrites. Even so, I still and will recommend Angular to anyone if your requirement compose of enterprise scale territory.

We ended up not using it (or letting another team use it) so we're back at pure .net core and vanilla js.
Right now I'm trying to start a project with a friend and he wants to use react because of react native and because he seems most comfortable with it compare to angular and vue.
I haven't used any of them so just trusted him and went with react

Good call. If you don't have the time and effort to learn Angular, better don't.

fpbp js must die

/thread

It will never die, its the C of the web

Back to your containment board

Angular with Dart

it's because that's what HR and recruiters list for their ads and therefore it is what bootcamps, including all of those "contractors" that "train you in the beginning", teach
so of course these people don't understand the big picture, they are only specialized in this one thing they know

Fuck javascript lmao.
If you are really considering web dev, end yourself now.

Attached: 1531782055498.gif (350x263, 80K)

>V for Vendetta

Stimulus.js + Redom.js + Serverside rendering (Rails).

i don't know what any of those are and i think you should do pic related

Attached: REPENTZOOMER.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Stop, just stop.

See pic for how I feel. No opinion on Vue, haven't tried it.

Attached: Df-RwPQXUAAIGWy.jpg (1069x460, 33K)

Math is hrad. Programming is... actually, it's hrad too. (At least to me, having primarily gone through assembly, C, C++, functional.) But it's trendy and kewl and makes stuff on screen happen. XDDDD

Attached: early02.jpg (416x288, 32K)

Would you guys say React is limited to SPA and AngularJS (or Angular 2 I don't really know) can be made more general? I have a couple SPA ideas in mind but I'm not sure how to best divide it into components. What would you say is the ideal use case for a SPA?

Also from what I understand jsx and vue's optional syntax are just for x-expressions, is that right?

Also high paying and the only tool of the trade you really absolutely need is a $100 netbook. Hence the third world balls deeping into it.

vue
pick anything else and you're
- corporate drone
- pajeet
- fresh out of college and zero desire to do webdev on your own, and it shows!