Just found this old piece of shit, trips decides what i do with it/how i use it

just found this old piece of shit, trips decides what i do with it/how i use it

Attached: IMG_1419.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

>trips decides
fuck off with your /b/ tier attention whore shit

Smash it with a brick. Then take that brick and smash yourself with it.

Tape it to a roll of salami and send it to your local congressman

throw away

stuck it up your ass like the applefag you are

Give it back tyrone

so close

Just give it back

Set it on fire and throw it at your local crapple store.

give it back

reroll

Give it to charity like w good god fearing Muslim.

Based satan
/thread

in the butt

Is that an old iPod Touch?
You can easily jailbreak them when my friends did that when they were 11 years old you can do it too

It's useless now.

Install Android on it

Well, he got it

t. zoomer

This audio player is probably older than you.

PMP.

>first thought
Use it as an iPod.
>expand the image
Oh, it is an iPod.

based

Attached: yes.png (287x275, 77K)

i have an ipod classic that i use as a PMP and it's outliving this ipod touch. iOS makes devices obsolete, this ipod classic has been on like 1 single firmware its entire life cycle and still has more to go

Attached: 103960117_135883571228.jpg (250x249, 12K)

put music onto it and then listen to it retard

Put it inside helium container

If dubs you blend it

OP is drinking ipod juice tonight.

Slide to unclock

Put in pooper plus timestamp

Fuck the socket with your dick

mfw i have the same exact old piece of shit rotting in a drawer

I have one. The old iOS looks like shit, but still works, so you can't really hate on that. Also there's no arguing that the design of the physical device is absolutely god tier. I wish new phones were half as sleek, lightweight and handy.

Energy status
In order for translation to take place, abundant sources of energy, particularly in the form of ATP, need to be present. If these levels of ATP are not present, due to its hydrolysis into other forms like AMP, and the ratio of AMP to ATP molecules gets too high, AMPK will become activated. AMPK will go on to inhibit energy consuming pathways such as protein synthesis.1
AMPK can phosphorylate TSC2 on serine residue 1387, which activates the GAP activity of this complex, causing Rheb-GTP to be hydrolyzed into Rheb-GDP. This inactivates mTORC1 and blocks protein synthesis through this pathway.1
AMPK can also phosphorylate Raptor on two serine residues. This phosphorylated Raptor recruits 14-3-3 to bind to it and prevents Raptor from being part of the mTORC1 complex. Since mTORC1 cannot recruit its substrates without Raptor, no protein synthesis via mTORC1 occurs.1
LKB1, also known as STK11, is a known tumor suppressor that can activate AMPK. More studies on this aspect of mTORC1 may help shed light on its strong link to cancer.[27]

Hypoxic stress
When oxygen levels in the cell are low, it will limit its energy expenditure through the inhibition of protein synthesis. Under hypoxic conditions, hypoxia inducible factor one alpha (HIF1A) will stabilize and activate transcription of REDD1, also known as DDIT4. After translation, this REDD1 protein will bind to TSC2, which prevents 14-3-3 from inhibiting the TSC complex. Thus, TSC retains its GAP activity towards Rheb, causing Rheb to remain bound to GDP and mTORC1 to be inactive.1
Due to the lack of synthesis of ATP in the mitochondria under hypoxic stress or hypoxia, AMPK will also become active and thus inhibit mTORC1 through its processesReactive oxygen species can damage the DNA and proteins in cells.[56] A majority of them arise in the mitochondria.[57]

Found my old iPod earlier this week. Loaded it with music and gave it to my mom, she loves it. Give it to someone as a gift and make their day user.

nice

Install nonui build

INSHALLAH

use it as a music player or sum shit

>Muslim
>satanic trips
CHECKS THE FUCK OUT

Give it back jamal

Takbir!

Into the ass it goes

put it in your ass