How do I manipulate location in Life360, a phone tracking app?

Hey guys. I'm a 21 year old college student who unfortunately has to deal with an overbearing mother that tracks me using this stupid app Life360. If I try to delete the app, she threatens to cancel me from her insurance and to make me get student loans. So, there's no way I can just delete it.
Next semester, I'm trying to have a weekend visit with a friend of mine that lives about an hour away from my campus. The current plan I have right now is to enable iMessage on my iCloud and connect it to my iPad mini. I am going to leave my iPhone in my dorm connected to wifi and then just connect the iPad to the wifi at his house so I can reply to the messages she’ll send.
However, I don’t like leaving my phone at home. It isn’t safe and I’d like to be able to make calls. I’ve searched for ways to manipulate location and have tried some apps that claim they can do that, but none of it works. Does anyone have any ideas on how to manipulate my location in Life360?

Attached: Logo_for_Life360_App.png (400x159, 23K)

Just buy another phone faggot.

You need to see a family therapist. Your mom has issues

How much is your freedom worth?

Would you rather be a poor man or a protected child all your life?

From the sounds of it, even if you do graduate she will hold it over your head that she paid and use that to continue controlling you

How about you start acting like you are 21 and pay your own bills then maybe it won't matter that mommy is a psycho.

I have one more year before I start paying for my own college. Please just help me out with this app guys, I don't need the advice on the drama with my parent. I just need to get through this one year.

Someone is offering me one for $300. I'm just trying to save money.

>fake location
>iShit
>iToddler completely dependent on mommy
Oh Im laffin

Afaik if you delete the app, it just displays where you last were and doesnt say anything else right? Does it notify her if you delete it?

Jailbreak your phone and get a reliable spoofer.

Or spend a few hours registering for freeboot services and try to take the website down for a while and save everybody in your situation.

It does notify unfortunately. I will definitely look into jailbreaking.

You can buy actual GPS spoofers from China on Ali express.

They are actually illegal, unless it’s for “testing purposes or research”

They usually call them something weird so it’s not gonna say “gps spoofer”

Careful with the iPad mini, if she makes you use that app she probably makes you share location permanently through the iMessage app.

While your iPad mini might not have GPS (if in cellular) it will still give an decent approximation based on IP address and WiFi triangulation.

Steal money from your mother and use it to circumvent her.

Ask your father for help.

Fucking $300? What kind of gold plated phone do you need for a weekend? Get a xiaomi or something.

>tfw no overprotective hot milf to dominate me in bed

You are either trolling or the biggest faggot ever. Grow a pair and tell her to fuck off

But then he'll have to pay for college that will yield him a dead end job at McDonalds

Literally buy a $100 pay-as-you-go burner android phone. Piss easy solution man.

It's time to grow up and learn to say no.
I felt like it was your gf that's tracking you, but then you said iphone, so that's really you mother. An abusive one nonetheless.

What's wrong with visiting a friend on the weekend?

You need an android device. Or just buy a new phone and leave the old one wherever you want. If all you need is calls then buy a cheap under 40$ dumbphone and you'll be fine.

mitm the app using something like charles and figure out how it sends location data. then you could write an application that acts as the app and run it on a server somewhere.

Man up. Call her bluff. Delete that shit from your phone and just tune out her rants.

Tell her to fuck off, politely.

What the fuck OP? Taking shit from mothers? Just do what you are going to do, don't even delete the app

Give your phone to a friend for the weekend

Just go into settings and change the app's location services to Only While Using.

Attached: 1521055585368.jpg (316x421, 12K)