Why should I care about privacy when everything is backdoored by three letter agencies...

Why should I care about privacy when everything is backdoored by three letter agencies? Using some linux distro with a good vpn/tor is irrelevant when your hardware itself is backdoored (Intel ME/AMD PSP). So what's the point of it all?

Attached: 13516421356.jpg (640x361, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroyuki_Nishimura#2channel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like you are new here. Don't let Jow Forums get to your head

For the same reason you don't post all of your personal details online including usernames and passwords you moron.

>authorized law abiding government agencies having access to my private data is the same thing as random 15 year olds and criminal russian/chinese blackhats having access my private data
are you high

not new here and what i said is true. there isn't a point.

>government is made up of people

Managment engine can be entirely disabled on older computers, brainlet. And coreboot takes out the network stack which should be good enough.

AMD FX is hardware botnet free imo

lol somebody hacked french nuclear plants and the data is all over the web

>let's use windows 10 and other proprietary shit and let's connect nuclear plants to the internet what could possibly go wrong

I've gotten
>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.
8 times for posting this
about 7 captchas per try, so 35 captchas per post
all in firefox, now another time in safari because ff doesn't work anymore, so let's see how often in safari:
1 time

testest

ahh now it works, interesting

I'm going to earn so much money that I can attend a con at which hironsusahiami will talk at and I will punch him the gut

I swear, I'll do it, for all of us

10*7 is 70 captchas for those 2 posts then

and then he expects me to pay him for a pass

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

use
the damn
noscript captcha

retard

I will never install an extension for a site whose owner is known to be imcompetent ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroyuki_Nishimura#2channel ), especially not when it is Jow Forums.

your loss. now fuck off.

Get fucked by a furry pony, retard monkey nigger apologist

Jow Forums x is available as a userscript and is not developped by anyone affiliated with Jow Forums. you're not making any sense.

>i won't install an adblocker because the people that run ad servers are shady
>i won't run a userscript that fixes my issues with Jow Forums, because the people that run Jow Forums are shady
this is you.

nojs captcha works on the first try 95% of the time, the other 5% you have to put it in twice.

enjoy your endless fading cars moron

NO U

Attached: pepecore meltdown.gif (267x267, 534K)

>there isn't a point
You'll get far in life with this approach.

To answer your OP - be the change you want to see. Do you live in apartment complex in the middle of city? Buy another router and open free wifi. Encourage your neighbours to do the same. Are you landlord? Start accepting rent payments in crypto.

If you really are afraid, do what capable/rich people have been doing for thousands of years: move places. There are 195 passport variants as of right now - enough to comparison shop for a clay which will be suitable for you.

Attached: Art_Is_Resistance.png (2611x1642, 31K)

older computers are almost entirely useless. some old thinkpad can't run shit.

i use T60 with libreboot & Tor for high privacy related stuff, not practical for everyday browsing though.

This.

Attached: FXCPU_Die.jpg (2249x3119, 3.65M)

An x200 can run everything that matters. you must be either a gaymer manchild or an idiot.

Three letter agencies don't (yet) have the resources to collect information about everything that you do online.
Its easier for them to have FB, Google, Microsoft, your ISP, etc. act as a intermediary.
You can partially or completely thwart these tech giants with a tracking protection and/or a VPN. And you should be worried about them anyway. Nothing good will come from giving these companies that much power.

Then if you're literally the next Snowden having a encrypted, libre-booted memepad that you brought with cash/crypto would be handy.

BUT If your argument against privacy is "hurr you can't be 100% anonymouse all the time, you'll lose" then picrelated is for you. Having the odds stacked against you is never a reason to give up.
Just by using an adblocker you're contributing to the fight to protect everyone's freedom.

Attached: file.png (640x573, 489K)

good post