I fell for the botnet, what do?

I fell for the botnet, what do?
What the hell do you even use home assistants for?

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-115223__01.jpg (1080x1196, 163K)

Got mine today. My father is asking it useless questions since 4:15P M and now it's almost 20 PM

Yeah I don't really see their usecase, the just seem like overgrown alarm clocks that phone home to google

>light male on darker female background noise art
exceptional

Get some Smart Lights.
Phillips Hue or LIFX.
Hue requires a bridge, but is cheaper per bulb and they'll all share a single IP on your LAN.
LIFX doesn't require a bridge, but will be yet another wireless client per bulb on your WLAN, which could slow it down.

If you just want a single bulb, I'd say go with LIFX. Multiple bulbs, go with Hue.
Being able to turn the lights on and off with voice commands is nice though. Highly recommended.

Guys I actually have a Google home mini that I won at a hackathon and I'm trying to sell it on craigslist, but no one wants it. What kind of a person would want this thing, where else should I try selling it? Is $40 a good selling price for an unopened mini?

Attached: 20181029_171411.jpg (3984x2988, 1.86M)

>now it's almost 20 PM

Attached: 1539907613255.jpg (474x500, 21K)

This! I have it set with different scenes like if I want to watch a movie or if I bring home a date. I can say "okay google, I'm home" and my lights go on and ac starts.

Do they really need to turn every single ad into left wing propaganda?

Sorry, I'm an italianfag trying to get global

>bleached
>left-wing

>a couple and a girl dancing
>left wing propaganda
Dang Jow Forums really rots your brain

>mutt advertising
yep that's (((google)))

You are not the only one who sees this

Go swallow some redpills. In Germany, we have a Leerdammer ad that features a blonde and a nigger. It's supposed to be about cheese for crying out loud.

What happens if I were to ask
>sfm loli sarah fucked by daddy gangbang
????

>non-whites existing is propaganda

You tell me what's good about a blonde ruining her lineage with an ape. Your tax dollars at work. Who even needs home assistants when your country is going to shit?

>In Germany

Attached: DRUMPF.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

I have no idea why someone would willingly put one of these in their homes. They offer nothing of value to you and only listens and stores conversations looking for keywords to activate a command. Absolutely mind boggling. My brother in law got one with his new phone and asked me to set it up. I said the best way to do it was box it back up and throw it in the bin.

sell it on ebay

>I can drink bleach.
>I sure am free and smart.

its ok, we all understood, it's just an american who doesn't know what a 24-hour clock is

you're just upset that a beautiful blonde white woman would rather be with someone you find inferior than you. because that realization would render you inferior.

Nah, we just think niggers stink.

gugl egg

Hello cia

It's a fucking radio user.

im pretty sure 20pm is wrong on all clocks

20pm, 2000, and 20:00 are all 8pm.

t. American that uses 24hr

i've never heard of 20pm....is that actually a thing?

Nobody actually says "20pm," because adding pm is technically redundant. 20 o'clock is a thing though.

insecure

Enjoy your race mixing