Getting a Russian gf

How to get a Russian gf.

1. Don't be a nazi/nationalist/'saviour of white race' kind of guy. You have to respect every race, every nation and every religion, because all people are equal. Russian girls hate toxic racists (no, you will not convince her with a simple 'name me 10 black inventions that changed the world')

2.You have to be rich in order to buy her expensive presents. Iphones, fancy clothes from famous brands, car(s) etc. You have to satisfy her every need.

3.Your looks don't matter as long as you're from(as in live) Europe/North America. Russian girls don't care if you're black, muslim, asian. They will date you if you speak English, live in a 1/2 world country and promise to take her with you. She hates living in Russia because it's poor, but she's proud of being Russian.

4. She will cheat on you and you'll have to deal with it. 100% of Russian women abroad cheat on their partners. Especially if you live in a country with a black/arab community (USA, Canada, Sweden, Britain, etc.)

5. 90% of 'blonde' Russian women have dyed hair. Russian girls like getting tiny tattoos (on their ankles, wrists, bellies, necks).

6. She most likely drinks, smokes or does both. And you'll have to deal with it too.

7. Russian women are independent. If she wants to go to the club with a bunch of people she barely knows, you either go with her or she'll go alone no matter what you say.

8. First thing she'll want you to do after you've moved in is to marry her. And you either marry her or she dumps you (or stays with you and drains all your money)

9. Russian women are extremely cunning. You won't be able to notice if she cheats on you unless someone else tells you about it and gives you evidence. They know how to hide their tracks, it's in their nature.

Attached: oFLFW_v1edA[1].jpg (533x500, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanmoonrunes.github.io/eng/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha cocaч, быдлo

Attached: 0chan_-_na_sosach_bydlo.png (174x224, 7K)

pycaчoк пopвaлcя

A ты кeм бyдeшь?

Attached: 1529578066121154858.png (400x374, 44K)

They sound like horrible women. Why arent more russian men choosing to have no kids and telling these whores to fuck off?

He might have been a bit rude, but this clearly doesn't belong on Jow Forums. You can try Jow Forums or Jow Forums, they seem to be fond of content like this.

>Why arent more russian men choosing to have no kids and telling these whores to fuck off?
Because more russian men learn English and fuck off abroad and find normal women there.

Do they cheat on you after marriage?

BUT I NEED RUSSIAN BF

If you're russian it's a 80/20 chance (80 being them cheating)
100% if you're a foreigner

>pycaчoк пopвaлcя

Attached: 15356344067330.png (640x363, 456K)

FFS will you stop?

What is the deciding factor?

FFS will you stop?

aдe, дaвaй я тeбя тpaхнy?

What about Ukranian women? The same?not native pole btw so i dno

does that mean "why are you copying me"

Attached: patchi book.png (700x700, 326K)

Nah why are you use my name though?

use this, Jow Forums breaks cyrillic
4chanmoonrunes.github.io/eng/
>does that mean
I meant it:
Ade, let me fuck you?

Language barrier and cultural differences. Russian women always cheat but they know that Russian men could see through their lies and foreigners couldn't.

Sounds like Russia is a good place to go for a guilt free fuck then?

It is, you can cheat on your gf and don't feel guilty. But russian women are much uglier than european women on average.

Sounds like a pretty good arrangement. When she gets too old, you just sleep with the younger girls.

I dont like russia anymore.

that's what most russian men do (women too)

Why? You should be happy. Any Russian girl would gladly date you.

Ukrainian women are prettier and more interesting to talk to (much smarter than russian Natashas) but they drink and smoke as much as ruskis. Not sure about the whole cheating thing.

Attached: 1538446560569.jpg (599x834, 82K)

:'(

just want qt trad wife who will pee on my face desu

Childhood issues?

Cъeби yжe.
Fpbp

Attached: 1518983087900.png (1000x1000, 452K)

pycня в cтoйлo, нaтaх eбyт чeчeнцы и opмяшки

Please, don't you have Jow Forums and 2ch for these kinds of discussions? Why bring it here too?

none that I know of

Шкoльник, cлишкoм жиpнo.
B зaгoн (нa cacaч)

Attached: 23e09c4d-0b9d-437c-b648-edcb5bb2506f.jpg (720x711, 73K)

What the fuck!
I thougth you Russians were ultra-conservatives!
What is beta/cuck shit?
Why do you tollerate it?!

Я нe eбy, чтo тaкoe cocaч.
Дoкaжи, чтo cpюзкe дeyки нe eбyтcя пoгoлoвнo c хaчaми, тoгдa вoзьмy cвoи cлoвa нaзaд. He дoкaжeшь - идёшь нaхyй.

It sounds like you are simply mad with your ex gfs bro.

> Я нe eбy, чтo тaкoe cocaч
Хттпc 2ch(тoчкa)hk/int

Russian men are, Russian women aren't.
Russia is almost like Sweden in that respect, except our men aren't as cucked as swedes.

I never dated a ruski girl, I only dated Ukrainian qts.
All my knowledge comes from talking to them, to Russian lads and surveying the whole situation getting tiny pieces of information from people who've ever dealt with ruski girls.
Have you been to Russia's World Cup 2018 by any chance? There were tons of Mexicans fucking russian women and humping them in the middle of the street. There are many pictures and videos of that.

>Russian women aren't.
Well, isn't Putin taking care of that?
I heard that he arrests fucked up feminists who behave like terrorists.
So.. Will the situation improve?

>Well, isn't Putin taking care of that?
no, and Russian legislation is a clear evidence of that. Russian women can't be sentenced to life in prison, can't work at dangerous facilities, they aren't obliged to serve in the army (conscription), they get 50% of your shit during divorce and kids ALWAYS stay with the mother (unless she's a fucked up addict, but even then the court might leave kids with her) and so forth.
Putin doesn't care about feminists.

>I heard that he arrests fucked up feminists who behave like terrorists.
No he doesn't, lol. But if you mean the whole 'Pussy Riot' story, they weren't as much of feminists, as anti-Putin propagandists. They weren't terrorists either.

>So.. Will the situation improve?
Don't think so. Unless we isolate Russian women from the rest of the world and brainwash them 24/7, kek.
Russian lads who know English and know how to make money flee Russia and find women elsewhere. I'm doing the same.

>Russian women can't be sentenced to life in prison, can't work at dangerous facilities, they aren't obliged to serve in the army (conscription), they get 50% of your shit during divorce and kids ALWAYS stay with the mother
Gosh, i wonder where else it's the same fucked up shit..

>they weren't as much of feminists, as anti-Putin propagandists
Oh. Well, that's a tad disappointing.
I thougth Puting was cutting down the women's power in society to get on top after the Fall of Rome 2.0.. But if that's true, that's fuckign sad man.

>Don't think so. Unless we isolate Russian women from the rest of the world and brainwash them 24/7, kek.
Yea, you ( and all of us in the EU/America ) should consider that, else we ll legit have the Ottoman Empire 2.0.
To be fair tho, i heard that Puting is putting his weigth behind the Ortodox Church, so i think that you got a shot ( we don't the Roman church is done ).