Hello?? Can anyone tell me which Linux distro is best?

Hello?? Can anyone tell me which Linux distro is best?

Attached: IMG_20181102_220751.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

The best: the one i'm using
The worst: the one you're using
nigger

install funtoo

BENIX

Attached: kisspng-spurdo-sprde-5b20f5aac22b32.1811089415288866987953.jpg (900x620, 72K)

pic not related
also in my opinion debian but mess with arch, debian, gaydora, etc and try different DE's
distrowatch.com is a good place to look for distros

Debby'n

TempleOS

Devuan

netinst debian sid no DE

>MANjaro
I feel offended.

gentoo

Source-based, Gentoo. Binary-based, something Debian-based that doesn't use systemd.

Kanker.

If you are asking what OS to use and are new to *nux... just install Ubuntu and ignore these freetards. Play around with a few DEs (eventually try out some bare WMs) and see what you like. Then try different OS like Fedora, Debian, Arch, Void, Gentoo, etc. as you gain more "skill".

Attached: 1539295357319.png (999x1228, 596K)

gentoo is not at all the best, but unironically install it
the installation process itself (minus compile times) only takes 25 minutes believe it or not. not as scary of a task as you probably perceive it to be. its the compiling the kernel and shit that takes a million years. youll probably come out with a two and a half hour install time on that laptop for gentoo, but its worth it. itll be blazing fast my man. we're talking five second boot times.

OpenBSD

He wants actually wants software.

I'm a brainlet who tried to get i3 to work but couldn't even install vivaldi properly AMA

the one that works for you and gets the job done

Manjaro

Attached: 1514210216477.png (936x480, 406K)

somebody change the sponge body into a big manjaro logo

I have been running fedora on my desktop and laptop for over a year now, and it is my favorite distro so far. However, now that IBM has acquired Red Hat, I'm unsure but cautiously optimistic about its future.

My favorite thing about it is that it's bleeding edge enough for me personally, and nothing ever breaks because Red Hat puts a lot of time and resources into testing it. Also they pay people to work on the official documentation, and it shows.

Attached: fedora-logo-100528469-large.jpg (580x388, 21K)

Goodbye??

unironically this

>newfag follows distrowatch
Big mistake
Use debian or gentoo and shut the fuck up

Windows Embedded POSReady 2009

Kubuntu or Neon

Fedora / openSUSE or Ubuntu if you care about security.

Manjaro is a unsecured meme, it doesn't even ship with apparmor or SELinux.

>ubuntu
>security

why are user home dirs set to read=everyone by default? its insane

install debian & mate, stable, light, apt, not ubuntu,

Attached: 1536760192862.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Void GNU/Linux