recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3
amazon.com/Charger-Inspiron-Laptop-Supply-Adapter/dp/B06XF1QJYL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is the artist

Not op, but a guy named Henreader.

Henreader.

god i wish that were me

What determines the types of CAPTCHA I get?
Sometimes it's click the box in the box, sometimes it's click the image, sometimes the images fade and are replaced. There's at least three different versions of this shit. Why?

thanks bros

>get captcha with multiple solutions required
>select all cars
>select all cars
>select all cars
>select traffic lights
>end up selecting cars
>captcha resets
>must redo entire thing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1521454188081.png (640x358, 185K)

Might want to take a look at how well the thermal paste was spread under the sink.

If you use 4chanX and enable the noscript captcha and captcha fixes you won't have this problem.
You will have future problems though since google won't get your data and the next gen captcha will think that you're a bot.

Yeah, what's up with that? And now tractors!

4chanX is the thing everyone complains about here not working. I only get a lot of captcha bs on this network. On my other network, I usually don't have to solve anything, I just click the 'i'm not a robot' thing and a green check mark appears.

wat?

Fake news. OP is a faggot.
Loli OP is best OP.

That fag keeps making threads when the previous thread is only at like 280 replies. He made one last night 6 hours before the previous one hit autosage lol.

Fuck off faggot.

>4chanX is the thing everyone complains about here not working
No. Its only when GOOKMOOT puts in hidden malware domains and hidden ads that 4chanx breaks.
Its easily solvable within a day of the spyware being added to Jow Forums since the dev keeps up on it. And in most cases, you can add a rule to UBO that fixes the domain issue until 4chanx updates

I want to have a USB C dongle that connects to my phone but still allows for another type c to be plugged in. Is there such a usb c connection? Like stacked USBs

Isn't 4chanx just scripts? Sounds like browser bloat desu.
Still doesn't answer the question about the different versions of catpcha

Like a USB hub?
Or are you trying to turn a serial connection into a parallel one?

>Sounds like browser bloat desu.
If you arent using a webkit browser that only displays websites you have a bloated browser.
Its scripts that make this shit hole usable.

>didnt answer the question
I did, The other user did
Enable noscript captcha in 4chanx, or fucking make a script to do it your self oh wait you dont like using scripts cause its "bloat"
Then stop bitching and get the fuck off the internet

So what version of captcha does 4chanx show? How does it tell google to only send you that version?

So, I start my first job on monday and they asked me for references, what excuse should I say to not give my internship references? I didn't leave in good terms with the company.

Attached: IMG-20181028-WA0000.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

>I didn't leave in good terms with the company.
you made a mistake doing that

If you already have a start date, you have the job. Don't tell them.

I did that and noticed the paste was spread out similar to how it was originally. I cleaned it and reapplied the thermal paste and put the cpu under load and now it's staying around 69c. I don't know what I did differently this time.

I mean, I finished the project , presented to the boss off my supervisor and they approved it. I have to add that I didn't get paid for thisz and the guy was not really helpful. 1 month later after I finished it they wanted me to fix some bugs and I just stopped answering.

I might have to do that.

Might have been an air gap in the paste somewhere.

Looking to buy an RTX 2080. Any suggestions on which aftermarket version to buy? Strix looks nice, but EVGA is the cheapest I have seen. Do any of the current aftermarket versions have benefits over the others that make them worth buying?

Help an user out here.
Looking for a monitor with
>ips
>24"
>1080p
>freesync
Recommend me some good ones, unlimited budget.

Attached: 1538324981103.jpg (680x986, 97K)

do my phone charging habits have any effect on the longevity of the battery. s7 edge if it matters

Attached: hole guy.png (175x175, 34K)

What are the odds that external hard drives will go on sale for black friday, at least on newegg? My year old WD Passport one is clicking on me and my old Samsung drive which is like fucking 8 years old was giving me some sort of trouble, can't remember what as I haven't touched it much to try and preserve data.

its called "no-script captcha" as in the non-java check these boxes with this shit in the picture. the pictures dont fade, and usually you only need to check the 1 set of images

That's the one with the check boxes in the picture, correct? I get that one. Then you have to paste the nigger into the text box.

>I did that and noticed the paste was spread out similar to how it was originally
sounds like you used way too much paste. its supposed to just fill in the miscroscopic imperfections of the metal on the die and IHS. also try using liquid metal like conductonaut, which you definitely want to watch videos on the correct amount to be applied

IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A COMPLEX AGAINST SCRIPTS YOU WOULD INSTALL 4CHANX AND HAVE IT AUTO COPY IT FOR YOU

4chanx pastes it for you instantly. i vastly prefer it to the fading ones

pls help. ive heard both that leaving it plugged in will bypass the battery and power the phone directly thus prolonging battery life, and that leaving it plugged in will constantly put it through a cycle of 99-100% which ages the battery prematurely. ive also read that letting the lithium battery drop below 40% will age it like a motherfucker. idk what to believe

What is a functional browser addon for Firefox that simply hyperlinks a youtube or other common video link and pops up a little window in the browser/thread to play the video? I had a script that did this perfectly but my FF fucked up, deleting it and some others, and I don't remember the name of it.

Attached: 1540152822734.png (271x243, 49K)

>bypass the battery
What is this fucking meme?
>UPS bypass batteries
>laptop bypass batteries
>cell phone bypass batteries
Just use the fucking thing, and when it dies, replace it.

4chanx has a "floating embeds" option for Jow Forums. outside of that, i cant help you

why waste money more often than i have to? if im sitting at my desk, i want to know if i should leave it plugged in or not because its simple as fuck either way

>top image
god I wish that were me

If it needs to be charged, plug it in.

and if it doesnt; what will prolong the life of the battery, leaving it plugged in, or unplugging it?

So you can help me out with my monitor problems too?

Attached: 1528194292255.gif (1280x800, 490K)

put all those specs into amazon and newegg. choose a few that look best either in features or reviews and compare specs

Doesn't matter.

very helpful, autist

We're here to help, please do not anger those who are trying to help you.

you dont know the answer, therefore you cannot help me

Any free hosting around?

I need to deploy a laravel project for college but i need to have it "online".

I have thought about digital ocean but i only have one spare card and the deadline is in 2 months.

OR

How could i export a vm image into digital ocean or will i have to dd it all ?

Need help with a filter.
I want to filter posts like:

>>postnumber

A return and then the text.

You want quotes?

Why?

DAMN, off by one.

you mean like this, or are you talking about something completelyu different?

Attached: temp.png (1192x463, 45K)

He wants the \n included

bump before bed

Got myself a very shitty phone and the stock apps seem to be very slow. Should I go for those GO apps from uncle Google or are there any good apps I should know about?

I have a odac/02 amp/dac combo connected to pc by usb.

If the usb becomes slighly unplugged it completely halts all video playback, which only resumes if the connection is fixed or completely severed.

Why

Anyone know what the size of the power adapter port for the Dell Inspiron 7352 is? Broke the power adapter charger recently and need to get a replacement, need to know what the port size is so I don't get the wrong jack size.

Also, it's a 45w adapter.

Does my game load times improve if I put my boot drive on my SSD too or no?

Attached: 1522430292650.png (428x271, 15K)

only if you put the game on the ssd

Cool, just curious, ya I have the game on the SSD but people I was talking to were fucking with me.

What are some good sources of info for setting up and managing mail servers? I'd like to practice at home and work to improve my skills.

Attached: 60322035.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Huh?
This.
This is exactly the format I wanna filter out.
See above.
I want a filter to hide or delete post that look like and that are formatted like this

Where can I test my recaptcha score again? Can't fucking find it.

Nevermind found it recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php

Im trying mullvad (and vpn's in general) for the first time. Is there anything stopping me from just making free temp accounts over and over instead of paying?

My PC just randomly changed the keyboard to AZERTY instead of QWERTY. When i switched it back to QWERTY, all i could type was some strange symbols, like Wedding. Am i getting hacked or something.

Attached: symbols.jpg (990x769, 40K)

The fuck is this?

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3 "reCAPTCHA v3 returns a score (1.0 is very likely a good interaction, 0.0 is very likely a bot)"

Digital Ocean has some decent guides. It's really like 3-6 subproblems you're addressing, and a lot is tied up in OS/distro-specific bits.

Firefox updated and now the font is all fucky. Font is set to noto sans mono. Inspect element says "ariel, helvetica, sans-serif". Shits ugly as fuck. What do

Attached: 2018-11-02-235047_1021x621_scrot.png (1021x621, 60K)

Some pages like google and 4chin have the ugly font, some pages such as ddg dont. Wtf?

Attached: 2018-11-03-000118_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 321K)

newegg has sapphire reference 64's for $430... i bought one... did i fuck up getting a reference card? even for the price of a 1070 / vega 56?

also i hate how newegg does the bundle of the "free games." you i noticed looking at the invoice I PAID FOR IT and also paid tax for it. they "took" $119 off but i still got charged $10 in tax for it -_-

Attached: Capture.jpg (1013x698, 77K)

What media player for 4k hdr content?

I’m having trouble with mpc.

mpv

There's nothing wrong with reference cards, if you're buying new.

Why aren't ice servers just default on all machines for WebRTC

Well, it'll also improve the load time of all the extra system files it loads from the OS which is on the boot drive, so yes, even if the game isn't on the SSD, but the OS is, it'll improve its boot time, just not as much.

Had a power surge a few days ago and now my external hard drive is not recognized at all by any computer. In windows I get a message saying that the "USB Device malfunctioned" when I plugged it in.

When I shucked the hard drive and put it in a different USB enclosure I don't get that error anymore. I do see more detailed info about the hard drive in linux. Pic related is what happened when I attempted to mount it, and the device attributes from PartedMagic. Is my device fucked?

I have backups of the data, but I'd like to reuse the drive if possible.

Attached: parted_magic_mount_attempt_disk_attributes.png (1595x541, 128K)

amazon.com/Charger-Inspiron-Laptop-Supply-Adapter/dp/B06XF1QJYL
No idea, but usually you can just search for the model and "power adapter". Doubt there's more than one size for that series.

The partition got fucked, try wiping the disk with dd, then use fdisk to create a new partition table and filesystem.

I was trying to see if I can find something in-store, since I have some stuff on my laptop I need to work on over the weekend, and I wasn't seeing any Dell stuff online at Walmart or Best Buy. I saw a couple of non-computer brand chargers, but I wanted to try and find an estimate of size and I'm not really finding it at the moment. Although the one charger I'm eyeing has a few different heads on it.

Can the drive still be depended on to store data or should I buy a backup right fucking now? If I recreate the partition I will copy over my backup to it because right now I'm working off of the one backup copy of my important files I still have.

Also got "The disk scan by gpart did not find any recognizable file systems on this disk".

>Can the drive still be depended on to store data or should I buy a backup right fucking now?
Not really, you can still put that drive on an array tho.

Yeah when superblocks get corrupted, no tool on linux will even try to mount the drive, you can always ddrescue and try to restore from there.

dymo or brother label printer for small address labels (just name and address)?

which one is cheaper per print? some guy on youtube claimed that brother is much cheaper but i checked label rolls on amazon and they seemed about the same when accounting for different sizes and bulk discounts.

can you live without the automatic cutting feature?

and what kind of software limitations are there? i'm good at programming, i just don't know how capable these things are. could you take a 62mm wide continuous roll and print the text sideways for instance, so the 62mm width becomes the length instead?

you can, but there is not much of an advantage to this since the height i need for the name and address is constant and the cost comes out the same as a comparably sized dymo label -.-

Attached: Capture.png (933x667, 229K)

This is more of an mpv question. I've got a Ryzen 2500u that has the Vega 11? graphics card. When I try to play a video and I select hardware decoding, it seems like my laptop can't run the video. I lose a lot of frames. Software decoding works fine and has no lost frames. I'm using Fedora 29

I dev with a QL-700, its 62mm tape.
You design the label however you want with an editor then theres a pretty simple SDK to customise it in realtime (but its poorly documented). You can even use the editor to print batches from an excel sheet without programming anything.

I buy off-brand but compatible label tape online and save a lot. There's no need to buy the branded ones.

simple program request:

better alternative to the windows snipping tool? I'm sick of this tool capturing low-quality snippets.

I'm changing my SBC server to use docker containers instead of directly running the software.

Any reason I shouldn't do this?

Sometimes after a few days uptime my rig will no longer shut off the monitors on its own after locking the screen or after it reaches the threshold I set in power management settings. Rebooting fixes it every time but rebooting is a pain in the ass. Any idea what might cause it?
Windows 10 btw, and I know I could just physically turn off the monitors as I walk away but sometimes I forget and it's also annoying to have to turn them on or off myself.

Greenshot

What's the highest resolution physical medium video recorder available?
Is something like pic related my best bet?
Is there such a thing as mini Blu Ray?

Attached: 28beaf0a-e788-4918-9d16-4e619ae656e8_1.60a320272351b062376be85a677ff749.jpg (450x450, 34K)

SD cards are not physical?

I mean, yeah, sure.
I guess I'm just being lazy and wanting to not burn discs from my computer.