Burgers, please help

Burgers, please help
Im going to the US in less than 6 months, and phone data roaming service is stupidly expensive.

How easily can i find and buy pre-paid sim cards with ~5 GB worth of data to put into my phone so i can keep shitposting while away from hotel wifi? Are those expensive?

Attached: SIM-card[1].jpg (970x546, 73K)

you can get a month to month plan for the time you're here. if you're not gonna be here for long, you can get a prepaid card with a couple GB of data. where are you going specifically?

forgot to mention--goto a Walmart or maybe Best Buy to look for a TracFone SIM and prepaid data card. Then you pay to add data as you go. They are for poorfags or drug dealers and it's not going to cost much to get set up. Although they don't call you Europoors for no reason, it might cost you a small fortune.

Attached: 1533666890127.png (1362x665, 635K)

Orlando, family vacation. ~20 days. A couple 5GB cards should be enough. The objective is to call each other and access the internet. I dont care if we temporally have different numbers
How much do those data cards go for?

By each other, i mean my other family members in the US ground, in case we split.
Also for Uber and GPS usage. Thats also a main point

either pic related for T-Mobile prepaid or H2O wireless for AT&T prepaid, either way they cost the same, I think you can pick up the H2O sim from Best Buy, they're going to be the cheapest with the most reasonable amount of data for a month
do your homework first to determine what bands your phone picks up and what service uses those bands

Attached: Screenshot_Via_20181102-212851.png (1080x1920, 290K)

thanks. I will look up the bands. Finding my phone bands is easy enough, but how do i find out which bands each provider works with?

T-Mo: B2, B4, B12, B66, B71
AT&T: B2, B4, B5, B17, B30

Burner smartphones are available in gas stations these days

Nice try Muhammad, i'm reporting this

Attached: IMG_20181102_220858.jpg (915x379, 74K)

5gb of data x 3

kek mate, you're funny. Have fun paying $100+

>Orlando, family vacation.
oh gross, as a burger I will tell you this is the last place you should go

hi tim

just wifi bruh
all mcdonalds, all starbucks, virtually all bookstores, most locations will let you in

Prepaid is everywhere and easy to get here.

Unlike Canada where you have to have a credit card attached to a physical address.

Not a burger, been to the USA, if you find a Target or AT&T shop you can pick up a pre paid card for $10 and then pay $15 to charge it.

Verizon's 10GB prepaid is like 60 bucks, best coverage in the US in my experience. T-mobile is okay too last I checked

OP, ignore all the diptards in this thread.

Cricket Wireless can get you 5GB of data per month for like $25, month to month, no contract. It's on AT&T's network, and all the networks are functionally identical these days.

You need not spend a ton of money for trash.

Attached: 1507210107994.jpg (400x505, 51K)

What the fuck are those burger prices, just how hard are phone companies ripping you off lmao

this

Verizon really does have the best coverage

Depends on where you are. Around here AT&T's best by far

He is black

>5GB of data per month for like $25

Lol what the fuck. How is this normal?

this
*jewing mutts intensifies*

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)