I'm seeing a lot of threads fighting over who's phone has the better camera, lets post some actual cameras

I'm seeing a lot of threads fighting over who's phone has the better camera, lets post some actual cameras
DSLRs, film, P&Ss and MILCs welcome
post your shit
>inb4 /p/
fuck you

Attached: camerasystems.jpg (4000x2250, 3.06M)

where is my phone without cameras
cameras are for fucking faggots

you need to go back to Jow Forums is a shitpost board (look at the catalog, you literally can't prove me wrong)

*proves you wrong*
what now faggot?

/p/, very literally, doesn't know shit about photography, let alone the equipment used to produce it

OP I got a Nikon D3300. I mostly do video work (yay youtube) but I really need to upgrade from the kit lens. Need something that can run a bit wider aperture.

What do you have?

Not op but also a Nikon shooter, I have the d7100 with some older glass.
Was thinking of getting the 35mm afd f/2

>implying Jow Forums knows how to technology
There are literally retards posting on here with the windows discord electron app open in the background.
Get your shit together, newfag.

The one you have with you

I didn't say everyone here knows their shit; most of them don't. But out of any board, Jow Forums absolutely has the largest number of people who actually know their shit. A small number, to be clear, but still the largest on this site (or even reddit).

Prentos Cumshot 6000R

Attached: prentoscs.png (1920x1200, 97K)

>not using Glorious Nippon Hexanon lenses on a mirrorless
Few other modern setups can achieve this level of comfy

Attached: the crop factor doe.jpg (720x540, 65K)

does that shit fit in your pocket?

Why would I want it to?

Attached: peak focus more like weak focus.jpg (4592x3056, 3.44M)

because it's supercozy

Obsolete technology thanks to smartphones getting better and better cameras

fuck /p/, they are the most ass backwards board on Jow Forums and I bet the average age there is 45+ and they probably have all kinds of letter combinations.

plus they are defending Adobe like some crazy fanboys. Fucking tryhards and fuck them

Honestly, unless you're really wanting to get into photography get a Point and Shoot (like ricoh gr ii). You get great photos regardless and they are actually fun.

>/p/, very literally, doesn't know shit about photography, let alone the equipment used to produce it
>I got a Nikon D3300. I mostly do video
>D3300
Kek

Photographer here,
I would recommend the lumix lx series, they are the leica dlux ones
Fuji 100s or others are great too
Don't fall for the sony and especially for the olympus crap, olympus are for instagram whores who need their camera to be on the picture itself so they can use vsco on them
I guess noone here wants a film camera right ?
As for dslr...always pick nikon unless you go for a aps-c sensor then pick a mirrorless or p&s
For film : get a minolta x300 700 xg etc.
They are cheap, very good and you can find tons of lenses for cheap

Remind me again how many followers you have

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

How many followers i have ? Why would i want followers you degenerate

are there any modern film VIDEO cameras? if not what is the most modern one?

I'm gonna fucking kill you and all the rest of the niggers. I can't stand how retarded everyone is anymore holy shit.

Attached: nigon on suicide watch.png (1920x1080, 1M)

NOOOO MY WHITEBALANCE
Jokes aside, the current state of full frame mirrorless is a travesty

Based A7 mk3. I want one.

h-he's a hapa and clearly have asian heritage skin so it's fine for him to look green!!

Attached: 1539695156533.png (416x435, 114K)