Cant render videos with Adobe and Blender

>Cant render videos with Adobe and Blender

>Cant play pubg and fortnite without crashing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck did you advice me to buy this bulldozer tier disaster of a CPU?

Attached: 1518256744102.png (653x726, 35K)

>this thread again
Sage, report and hide.

>Radeon wojack
If you're gonna bash the based FX chips, do it right, family.

Attached: 1491349230554.jpg (653x726, 115K)

>can't play fortnite without crashing
oh shit i didn't realize all the time i've been playing fornite with my friends crashless on a 2700x i was just hallucinating brb checking into a psych ward

Time to roll.
Remember to sage.

Attached: lol.jpg (425x570, 75K)

I have a ryzen and 470 and I do Blender just fine.

rolling

Hello zoomer

Roll.

Attached: 1539710091154.jpg (752x1062, 102K)

roll

actually PUBG was infamous for running poorly on Intel CPUs, it actually made use of Ryzen multicore CPUs.
At least shitpost correctly next time.

roll

Roll

(You)

Roll

>taking advice from retarded 13yo turds

Roll

Lol it crashes all the time on ryzen especially in combination with a highend nvidia card

Attached: 1541101481965.png (960x720, 972K)

That is what you get for using pipelined CPUs.
Next time, be a man and stick with 100% trustworthy computers such as the C64 and MSX.
They NEVER crash, are completely immune to hammerhow, spectre, meltdown, side channel attacks, and you can't even brick em via software, as the operating system is literally in a non-writeable media.

Rolling for abortion

Lmao look at this Gen Xer over here, don't you have a flock of seagulls concert to get to?

Okay, how many konami games do your computer have?
Good konami games.

AMD CPU and GPU here, Blender & Fortnite work just fine on my machine.

Not a shithole not a shithole not a shithole not a shithole

roll

Haha! You have to go back.

I don't play fortnite, but I do play PUBG on a 2500u + rx560x laptop. I've experienced no crashing, i suspect you're full of shit.

Looks like I'll help genocide the jews.

rolling

Hahaha. I don't mind Mexico. At least I didn't get Ghana like

roll

Doing God's work, son.

Attached: 1519970424207.jpg (958x958, 62K)

Roll

ロール

D

countersage

Attached: 0*v7gmjOTELi-Oysz4.png (475x300, 187K)

rollin'

That's probably because pugb is a piece of shit clusterfuck of a game. It feels like a gta sa mod.

You think that's bad?

Back in the day, I bought an FX8350.

It runs most applications worse than the lower rung of i5s released well before it.

yikes

Kek, little did the 2500K owners know FX-8350 would become a beast.

>oh look it's this shitstain and his bi-hourly cope thread again
2600/Vega 56 here. Premiere, PUBG and Fortnite running fine - dunno personally about Blender, but I'll trust and over a lying, no-life incest baby like you.

Rolling

Yes

You know intel's new offering are terrible when they have to defend their own purchase to themselves.

go

Attached: 215272687_c553016524.jpg (500x375, 80K)

D E R A I L E D

>plays fortnite
>"i'm a gaymer"

reroll

Rollanski

hoping for abortion

Dunno it never crashed on my ryzen, it often crashed on my i5 though. The problem is probably nvidia, I don't remember it crashing on my old i5 when I had radeon GPU.

rollin rawhide

Roll

It can't even get a consistent 60 fps in fighting games released back then, to say nothing of most games in the past few years at any settings.

It was video encoding and a few other tasks where seeing it do worse than entry level intel chips was the most disappointing to me.

Henry (sage) rollins

Roll i

R-r-roooollin'

japan PLEASE

Lets see here now

mmm

Roll

Neat. I want to be the next dictator in north korea.

80 get

How fucking boring

GODDAMMIT

oh boy, I was a cyкa блять last thread
rerolling

All of them.

Just replaced my Pentium G3220 with an FX 6300, this fucker idles at 20c @4.2 GHz as opposed to the (((pentium))) making my room 85f when I get home idling at 40 with the C7. Pic related is the new server setup
Had to find the pinouts of the power button with my trusty ohmmeter since it was a proprietary dell board, connector and case.
Also
>FX runs autism cubes better than a recent dual core and autism cubes is almost entirely single threaded

Attached: JPEG_20181031_164453.jpg (5312x2988, 3.02M)

Roll

Rolling for first world internet connection!

Roll.

if i don't get a white country i'm going to ignore this

Rollin'

Intel bro here

Sounds like you installed it wrong

Roll

jej

rollito

>playing fortnite
You should definitely to ahead and check into that psych ward

sell it to me rajesh.

my god what drives such an idiot to continusly create the same fucking thread every single day

>advice Bulldozer
you fell for the bait, son.

Rationalisation. He wasted money on an Intcel, and this is the result.

I am using a 1700 and an RX580 and the last time my PC crashed was when I used my old i7-2600k with my GTX770.

>this fucker idles at 20c @4.2 GHz
that's technically impossible and AM3 boards are known for reporting temperatures wrong, being either incredibly low or incredibly high

Except for the fact that it was specifically optimised for intel. Still it ran like shit because it was a shitfest.

This mutherfucker right here. Op is a fag who guzzled intlels semen so hard, then amd made a cpu with 95% the perf for 50% the price. His peanut brain needs something to be "wrong" with ryzen so he don't neckrope for his fucking idiocy. Tards like op will just make up or repeat total bullshit up justify their failure as sentients. Theyre the final form of the npc.

Attached: 1538309550315.jpg (789x960, 155K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP