Literal retard mom FRP locked her phone

Ok Jow Forums, my schizo mom managed to wipe her new Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) and activate the FRP lock. She doesn't know her Google account details and doesn't even know which e-mail she used to create the account.
I'm on the brink of getting her a 50€ phone which can only call and SMS since the internet is only feeding her conspiracy theories.
Anyway there got to be a way to get this shit running again. I can't even sell it like this.
I've thought about rooting it but there seems to be no root available for this phone.
Last resort would be sending it in to Samsung with a copy of the receipt, if they can do something about it, but i would like to avoid a weeks to months long RMA process.
Please help.

Attached: images (1).png (300x168, 5K)

Give it back Jamal

Give it back, Jamal.

Give it back Tyrone

Give it back Da'Shawn

There are no fucking niggers where i live, mutt lard-asses.

Give it back Pavlov

Give it back Sanjay

Nice

Ok, since i don't seem to get any help, can someone at least tell me if i got the option for RMA?
Also how long does Samsung take usually?
I work at a PC retailer and companies like XFX not rarely need 3 months+.

give it back Douglas

Give it back Hanz

please return the item michael

Give it back rodrigo

Give it Back Carlos

>Ok Jow Forums, my schizo mom managed to wipe her new Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) and activate the FRP lock. She doesn't know her Google account details and doesn't even know which e-mail she used to create the account.

She shouldn't be allowed to have a phone. Unless you write down and manage her passwords for her like the child she is.

Some people aren't built for the digital age. It's sad when it happens but there isn't much to do about it. Especially if your mom is so negligent so as to completely wipe her phone with no realization of what is happening.

Go to Samsung Service Center.

try factory resetting it. i've heard that holding down the up and down volume buttons can bring up a menu where you can do that.

She was at knew that she would wipe her phone, she panicked that my dad was pulling data from her all the time and tried to get rid of “his viruses“.
Legally there is no option to take it away from her, shes even in a closed psychiatry ward right now.
I will definately try to make her stay away from all kinds of computers but even then i doubt she will let go of her laptop.
This disease is so fucking awful, you can only TRY to contain it somehow and not let it end in a complete and utter disaster.

Can anyone please at least tell me if i can RMA this, though?

Holy shit, i didn't even think of this. Thanks!
I'm so used to sending shit to RMA i didn't even think that Samsung has service centers which can handle this.

Can I ask what the disease is? My mom comes up with similar conspiracies on things.

its called being retarded.

Schizophrenia, the virus thing is harmless compared to other ideas of hers.

paranoia

you are being retarded

Sucks to be her, get her a flip phone until she can figure out how not to be a retard.

Get and odin and flash it

gib stories about your schizo mom pls

I'm an actual retard, so I'm hijacking this thread to ask for help.
I bricked my s2 by rooting it, installing a libre keyboard to ask non root partition, then deleting the original keyboard.
It worked fine for anime while, but after I did a factory reset, i lost the floss keyboard and it is inoperable.

How do I fix this?

install a keyboard

Flash the stock ROM to it with a pit file using odin.

flash factory image, attach keyboard via OTG, ....

If you have the bill, go to a Samsung service centre.

Return it Ricardo

install gentoo

Its your fault for not stealing a libre phone, Da'shawndre.

Doesn't work, Google's frp lock isn't that easy to remove
OP, look around, there are multiple ways to unlock it, but it's a complex procedure, you could also send it to Samsung (they have the tooling for it, if you can prove it's your phone) , or try and find someone who'll charge you 100 bucks for it

Just flash the whole thing with a new OS ,what theh ell is your problem?
Get TWRP.