Hey Jow Forums, rate my client-sided trip generator:

Hey Jow Forums, rate my client-sided trip generator:
orph.link/tripgen

Now you can run a trip generator from anywhere (even on your phone although it'll definitely be slower) so you can attention whore everywhere.

The design is still in works but the functionality should all be alright.

Attached: kate.jpg (425x516, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/orphamiel/TripcodeGenerator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At the same time, this is technology. Then again you're an attention-seeking faggot with an inferiority complex.

I don't know what other to say than kill yourself.

Attached: hardcore_anon.jpg (700x452, 52K)

I don't really care for the attention as much as I enjoy sharing useful scripts (although hopefully not flooding the boards with tons of attention whores).

Source?

It's 100% client sided senpai, the source is right there. You can't run it without having the source.

You're just a faggot.

And where's the source that isn't minified.

Fair enough. I'll have it uploaded on github soon.

How long does it take? I'm using a note 8 and I left it for 5 minutes with no result. Case ignored and starts with options selected. 6 letters total

>6 letters, case ignored, starts with
It'll certainly take a while. I can't give you a good estimate because it depends on multiple factors:
>device processor speed
>browser settings (some browsers throttle the speed)
>your luck

If I had to make an educated guess, it would be anywhere between half an hour to 2 in your case.

Thanks for the reply. I'll use my 4ghz i7 laptop later and post results if this thread is still open.

FYI. Also, fuck off phonefag, you have no business running this shit.

Attached: dsfa.png (526x624, 22K)

3 letters. *rolleyes*

Additionally among the options, the performance should go like this (from fastest to slowest):
Ignore cases >>> Case sensitive
Contains >>> Starts with >>>>> Ends with (may vary)

As I say, it's an example. Double the amount of time taken for that you useless shitdick.

it's slow as shit!!

Attached: 03.17398009.1.jpg (630x945, 137K)

Thanks, tho I know that. Pity this idiot didn't and compared his result to mine using different and frankly stupid settings

I wanted to see how long it took on what should be the easiest settings, which seems to be correct based on . Naturally your query will take longer.

it works

That's like telling me your device is slow.
Nice

uwu

Rewrite it in WASM or something that will compile to it.
This is a legitimate use case for it.

I will have to look into that

Congrats, you've made something that already exists with GPU acceleration

I'm aware but I don't think I have seen one that works in the browser.

It's painfully slow, and none of my cores is above 20%. What the fuck.

It's using the Jquery Intervals instead of promises, I'm planning to write it with promises soon. (which will really just be a second option)

That's like telling me your code is shit slow.

So I am but apparently javascript is single threaded so promises won't even help since it'll just hang your browser in a while true. I'm not even good at javascript ffs. I wonder if there's some alternative.

Nevermind, scratch that. There's some worker thing.

could GPU acceleration be somehow utilised in browser?

A quick google says there's a gpu.js library, I don't know how well that would work especially since hardware acceleration is off by default on Chrome.

why is this not using my cpu at all
also it's slow as fuck
>look for 3 letter string
>tripcode explorer finds 3000 trips in half a second
>this finds 2 trips in 15 seconds

Because it uses Jquery intervals set to the lowest possible limit (your browser determines it). So it does not actually process 100% of the time.

Other than that, its not GPU accelerated.

Additionally for anyone who is interested, I have been running tests with web workers and while they don't actually hang your browser, they make your browser absolutely sluggish.

Attached: browser.png (1920x1032, 156K)

Well I have actually done it. Took me a whole 2 hours but I added workers and its more than 10 times faster by my estimates. Enjoy. Use the fast settings to use the new workers. Only thing left to really do is write it in wasm with gpu accel but it really isn't worth the effort imo.

Also updated on github, link:

Attached: tumblr_pg885fWtNU1sjvm4yo1_1280.jpg (900x778, 102K)

Oh and for anyone who has been here since earlier, use CTRL F5 to reload all scripts because the files will be in cache.

It does now.

Attached: itdoesnow.png (583x129, 7K)

botnet

Attached: 1541256267382.png (720x448, 84K)

>what is jquery
Would you prefer I host it myself so you have more to download, instead of just retrieving from your cache?

Added multithreading, I should really just make a new thread since this is kinda stale. Polite sage (inb4 you can't sage with images)

Again ctrl f5 to refresh scripts

Attached: multithreading.png (583x121, 6K)

How long does this take per letter?

Please don't bump the thread, let it die

I'm waiting until kate jumpss