Are there any other anons here who have been academically poor in high school and/or college? How do you feel about it...

Are there any other anons here who have been academically poor in high school and/or college? How do you feel about it? I was the worst student in my class in high secondary so and right now I'm doing pretty bad in college as well. Do you feel there would have been a lot more happiness in your life if you could get better grades?

Attached: images.jpg (533x575, 29K)

2.9 GPA here, and I cant get an internship. Gonna off myself if this doesn't change.

Attached: Snapchat-443998839.jpg (1920x1080, 759K)

i have no education

not really no
class mobility is obvious bullshit

i dropped out of high school, then when I went to uni, I was shit in all the pre-req classes, then I got better and started making Dean's List and graduated with a 3.6 gpa. Not the best, but if I figured out how to study, so can you.

>a fucking wagon wheel

do you do this, answer honestly:
Attend everything?
Study after classes?
Have normal sleep schedule?

Yes
No
No

there you go

I think sleeping too much is the main problem. I come home very tired from travelling in the bus so I just fall asleep every evening.

Not for me mate, I was always good at school, apart from my last year of A Levels when I fucked up some modules (due to not revising enough), and therefore I missed out on the university I wanted to go to.

So I retook the modules I had fucked up - and I made sure I revised properly this time. I put A LOT of effort into revising. Made loads of lists and wrote things out by hand. Had tons of notes.

And you know what happened? I fucking BOSSED those modules, allowing me to get into the university I wanted to go to. I graduated from there a few years ago. Shit was cash.

TLDR - If you want to get good grades, you've got to work for them mate. We all have to. That's how it is. Revise, revise, revise. But obviously revise in a productive way - don't just sit around staring at a book. Write out notes and shit. I guess at the end of the day you've got to WANT to succeed. If you don't want to, well then you're just going to do shit. And if that's the case, well then it sucks to be you I guess.

multivitamins

If you're not a STEM major don't even post. Your work load is that of a middle schooler's compared to a STEM major's.

Good call. I did so bad at high school that it was basically the same as dropping out. I got in the university though (thanks to our motivational education programs) and fuck me, I did man up like no one you've ever seen. I swapped after a year my shit first choice of humanism and literature to natural sciences (math and physics), then I moved on the TTY (Tampere University of Technology). Took me six years to graduate as MSc in polymer chemistry with honors, electronics as a side studies module.

So yeah. Literally Anyone can do it.

>So yeah. Literally Anyone can do it.
Yep, glad it worked out for you, too. I just want to emphasize for the other people here, though, while anyone can do it, it does take a lot of work!

If you were bad in high school why did you even go to college?

He doesnt want to work in customer service

>it does take a lot of work!
It fucking does.

Even more, it takes a lot of hard work just to figure out where to put your hard work. You and I are two living examples of that shit.

If you are bad in college you'll work in customer service anyway. And you also wasted a lot of money and time

2.4 gpa here because of my poor performance on math, don't give a shit about college score any more as long as I can get my graduate certification. Currently working on the national graduate school entrance exam, if I can't make it maybe will find myself a job in next year. And then get a few professional certification to have a higher salary.

Eyy fellow indian..

Yes I genuinely feel like there would be more happiness in my like if I was a better student.

Engineering kar rahe ho kya bhai?