Admit it

admit it

Attached: applemacbook-review-trackpad2-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/apples-macbooks-still-the-most-reliable/
fortune.com/2018/03/12/apple-macbooks-most-reliable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

admit what?

shit thread.

I admit.

throttling, overheating laggy piece of shit?

It's awful.
There. I said it. Are you happy now?

Maybe

Mouse and keyboard will always win.
Get your toy away from me.

itoddlers are the worst fag to walk this earth!

No other trackpads even come close to competing with the ones on a Mac.

Ok

Shit keyboard

If you put glitter on shit it doesn't make it not shit you mongoloid

Well yeah Apple got the best trackpad technology since almost a decade now, and by quite a margin.

They are flimsy as fuck though like the keyboard.

It looks like a website with no padding. (shit)

admit what exactly?

All touchpads are literally cancer.
But of the machines i've used, newer XPS and Macs are a little less so.

if i need a knife i use a proper one.

you can polish your shitty trackpads and make them the best trackpads in the universe.

Trackpads are still shit as a technology. The only reason they exist is because it's bothersome to carry a mouse with your laptop.

Mouse > touchscreen > trackpoint > high-end trackpad (like MacBooks but also most Ultrabooks or gaming stuff) > cheap low-end trackpad on $150 laptops ... I admit it

I admit that looks like a bad design.

Not as good as my X1 Carbon under Linux.

I admit it, whenever i try to go back to mouse (for ergonomic reasons, its good to give your fingers and shoulders a different position once in a while) it feels terrible and not productive at all. Im seriously considering buying an apple mouse so i can use alle the trackpad gestures without always having my hand at the same angle

>trackpoint
lmao fuck off with your shitty thinkpad neckbeard

you can polish your shitty laptops and make them the best laptops in the universe.

Laptops are still shit as a technology. The only reason they exist is because it's bothersome to carry a desktop with you around.

>trackpoint

M'lady

You shut your man pleaser! Trackpoints are beased and redpilled.

It's a very nice trackpad on a laptop with a very shitty screen, very shitty keyboard, very shitty thermals, and really shitty value prospect

Fine. Macfags are gay.

literally nobody disagrees that macs have the best trackpads, but they're shit in every other field.
also, what is a mouse?

you can polish your shitty desktops and make them the best desktops in the universe.

Desktops are still shit as a technology. The only reason they exist is because it's bothersome to carry Enigma machines with you around.

>Make a better trackpad
>destroy the keyboard
>remove a shitload of I/O ports
>remove magsafe
>make it thinner sacrificing battery capacity
1 step forwards 4 steps back

I prefer the clit, even over mice, unless I'm playing vidya.

I've always admitted Apple makes the best trackpads hands-down. It's not even a competition.
You shouldn't buy a laptop just for the trackpad alone, though. It just doesn't make any sense.

:^)))

Attached: admit it.png (640x480, 487K)

I will. Best touch pad in the market. Poorfags will seethe because they have never even used it

>You shouldn't buy a laptop just for the trackpad alone
I only buy laptops with trackpoint, is that wrong too?

I admit that my 13" MacBook "Pro" has the worse keyboard I've ever used on a laptop.

well, that's actually correct. Laptops are a trade of computing power and convenient periferals for mobility.

kek

I know you're being facetious, but you're actually 100% right.

Truth. I've used touchpads on a variety of laptops, from Dell, HP, Sony, Lenovo (Chinkpads), IBM (Thinkpads), and Mac. Still nothing beats a mac. Sad because I don't think I'll buy another mac again since they're entirely shit otherwise, but the trackpack cannot be beat. It's just incredibly comfortable using it with any finger, esp my thumb so it lets me keep my fingers close to home all the time.

older Macs have shitty trackpads though. My 2015 mbp has a great trackpad but my 08 mbp has a very clunky trackpad and I really don't like to use it.

Tfw no laptops with built in trackballs anymore

Yes. You should buy laptops based on their capability, design and workflow contextual to what you need. If you want something durable and modular, you get a ThinkPad. If you want something low-maintenance and reliable, you get a MacBook. If you want an irredeemable pile of garbage, you get a Surface.
Tiny details like trackpoints and mousepads don't make or break the entire device.

>If you want something low-maintenance and reliable, you get a MacBook
>macbook
>reliable

Arguing about which laptop's touchpad is best is like arguing over which animal's shit smells best

zdnet.com/article/apples-macbooks-still-the-most-reliable/
fortune.com/2018/03/12/apple-macbooks-most-reliable/
There's a reason people are often advised to buy MacBooks from 2011. They last a while. They're not very repairable, but they last quite a while before fucking up.

i miss mine hard

Admit what? That a larger trackpad gets in the way of typing? That a trackpoint is genuinely better to navigate a computer environment than a trackpad?

name a laptop that doesn't throttle or overheat

go back to kindergarten, both of you.

Any laptop at MacBook's price other than the MacBook.

Don't even use it because I have TrackPoint

that would be true about windows pc trackpads but mac trackpads are unironically great. i personally still prefer trackpoints but the mac trackpad is great to use because apple actually tried to optimize it

I admit that I have touched an apple touch pad. I have sinned and I'm going to hell.

That's a nice looking water entry point.

their trackpads don't actually move, so they could seal it entirely. don't know if they do though

They don't.
It's the bread and butter of Mr.Rossman, as there's a chip there that can lock the whole fucking system.

But having a trackpoint is a key factor in laptop's capability to interface with a human being. People often say that a mouse is too cumbersome to take it with a laptop. I don't even consider taking a mouse because I already have a superior input device (for work in which I value the ability to move pointer while keeping my hands on keyboard more than the ability to 360 flick noscope). I don't understand how one could prefer a shitty touchpad over it when user input is the most fundamental concept in PCs (I see how one could prefer apple touchpad which makes some use out of touch capability with gestures; I prefer to keep me hands on keyboard and use shortcuts instead).

I have licked a penis once.

I had sex with a minor

It was like a "she totally fooled me", or AWRIGHT level of minor fucking?

Not a shill, but one of the two reasons I bought mine back in 2012. With Apple's current direction and quality I could easily give up the nice trackpad for a lesser one.