How long until Google's SJW stance starts harming company performance as it happened in other companies like Mozilla...

How long until Google's SJW stance starts harming company performance as it happened in other companies like Mozilla, Gawker and Yahoo?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (842x854, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/3/2/17070624/google-youtube-wilberg-recruiter-hiring-reverse-discrimination-lawsuit
theverge.com/2018/11/2/18057716/google-walkout-20-thousand-employees-ceo-sundar-pichai-meeting
bitbucket.org/copluk/acr/issues/2418/
issuetracker.google.com/issues/37094464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I highly doubt they're going to walk all the way from NYC to Dublin.

>SJWs take down the botnet
I have conflicting feelings about this.

They already have

Google search is gimped, forcing nytimes and other shit up top.

Google image search went to shit ever since they dropped showing pages and dropping safe search on

>Google image search went to shit ever since they dropped showing pages and dropping safe search on
To be fair that's more due to the need to be compliant with hundreds of regulations worldwide than internal policy.
Same reason why call recording will no longer be supported on Android. Fucking Eurocucks have privacy laws that forbid people from recording their calls, so they just implemented it on all products.

For some reason, I think you might be right.
But let's see what Darwin thinks about it.

Long long run
Google today is automatic mode, Google search plus adsense plus android make billons, Google cloud is halfbaked, Google most projects don't get finished or make money SJW couldn't damage it.

Google gets a lot resumens for best universities students around of world and research but ...

theverge.com/2018/3/2/17070624/google-youtube-wilberg-recruiter-hiring-reverse-discrimination-lawsuit

SJW could just farm Google money and put friends as diversity and make google couldn't developer next huge thing.

This was what Berners-Lee was talking bout, though he might have been thinking about different kind of disruption, but this would break the greats as well. How can we make this happen at Facebook and Amazon too?

I don't think it will. All the SJW shit is front end garbage. Google still owns the majority of ad space. And that's where they make money. Are you going to tell advertisers to pull their shit from Google?

Because they won't.

Mozilla and Gnome and others are hit by SJW takedowns because they often rely on public perception as theyre reliant on donations.

Google has endless fuck you money, unless it becomes broken up by government or someone else can serve more ads with more eyes looking at them

Or someone decides to become a hitman or something

Google will pay the "SJW tax" by creating unnecessary positions and dealing with the hiring headaches. But they are a large, wealthy company, Mozilla and others are small companies that cannot afford the "SJW tax" so it is actually to the benefit of Google because SJWs cripple the small companies and startup competition.

The same can be said of regulations. Large companies like Google have a huge legal department that small companies cannot afford so they actually help Google in the long run.

On a wider scale this is a valid question, but in regards to this walkout? How is this the work or your dreaded SWJs and not just spoke who don't want to be bullied by big business

Walkout ask for push diversity hire more strong and more power to diversity director and more diversity projects.

No, it was against forced arbitration for claims of sexual harassment - I passed the London picket and that's what the consensus was

>tfw your parents literally name you "Sissi"
Beside that, how can anyone get fired upon gossip?
Not that I care anyway, I'm not working for google. I wouldn't say no to googleX or whatever it is called tho.

theverge.com/2018/11/2/18057716/google-walkout-20-thousand-employees-ceo-sundar-pichai-meeting

>Those demands include: an end to forced arbitration in cases of harassment and discrimination; a commitment to “end pay and opportunity inequity”; a publicly-disclosed sexual harassment transparency report; an “inclusive process” for reporting sexual misconduct safely and anonymously; and a “commitment to elevate the Chief Diversity Officer to answer directly to the CEO and make recommendations directly to the Board of Directors.”

>the walkout organizers say Google CEO Sundar Pichai has agreed to meet with them on Monday to “review a plan that would address” five key demands.

Walkout organizers will demand more diversity and power because "just look 20,000 google employers agreed with me"

Most march,walkout and other protest are for Organizer say "X people support us".

And hopefully the CEO of the most powerful company in the West is smart enough to say "that's not what they protested for"

LOL thats retarded so are they going to disable it thru apps? Ever 30 seconds a warning will be played “if ur using a recorder ur mean”?

Shit's why you never cave to SJW demands in the first place. Their demands are unending, like a child's.

bitbucket.org/copluk/acr/issues/2418/
A quick history

Official call recording API was discontinued on Android 6 by Google (see issuetracker.google.com/issues/37094464 ) on the grounds of user privacy. (Google encourages users to lower their security by getting root access which they need to unlock this feature. Rooting also voids device warranty.)

Luckily, few developers found a workaround and it worked up until Android 8.1. Sadly, we have learnt that Google has closed that workaround on Android 9.

Not even close. They just want to SJW it up even more. Free hair dye in the bathrooms, free body piercings, free tattoos of popular cartoon characters, etc...

>How long until Google's SJW stance starts harming company performance
search "ice sheet impact" on goog and bing

Drive's performance has been crawling for the past 6 months. Loading up a 2 page doc can take like 45 sec to load.

I think it's possible if they have the right mindset

technically speaking if they run fast enough with a fully rubber shoes they can do 13 to 15 steps on water

>How long until Google's SJW stance starts harming company
Negative six years.

what's up with blessed faces?
they're there to protest not socialize and shit

>Get the company pushed out of lucrative contacts because muh politics
>shareholders get pissed and demand staff is de-politicised
>mass executions of SJWs
>all is right with the world

>have a huge legal department
Do they? Don't they just contract law offices for their legal shit and not actually have lawyers as employees?

good
they can't die fast enough