I have to ask: who actually prefers GNOME to Unity?

I have to ask: who actually prefers GNOME to Unity?
Even the fucking file manager looks like shit

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-03 11-51-56.png (890x592, 58K)

I assume this is bait?

Use Thunar

>not using your own window manager written in asm

unity is better in literally every aspect. it's a shame that canonical dropped it when it finally became good.

I do like Thunar. Thunar is pretty nice.

No, this is not bait. GNOME is an ugly piece of shit with less functionality than a disabled goldfish.

The LAUNCHER (not pictured) is also total crap.

90% of Jow Forums uses KDE Plasma

Are you mentally challenged!

Hahahaha fuckers can't stop me from reinstalling unity. Also I do not have autism

I like GNOME a lot, though, only after I've installed a bunch of extensions.

I dislike the thought of potentially losing a feature because a 3rd party developer decides to stop maintaining his extension.

Attached: 1541194594985.png (1041x841, 557K)

No sir! I'm just having a lot of fun right now making Ubuntu 18.04 better in almost every conceivable way.
I might just replace Rythmbox with Audacious

Attached: yeahboi.png (3040x900, 510K)

Nautlius was the default file manager in both Unity and Gnome versions of Ubuntu.
Kill yourself, retard.

Attached: 1504897898769.png (450x346, 99K)

> Still using the origami squirrel background

Relax, buddy, it was a joke.

Attached: pretending.png (436x406, 3K)

> I dislike the thought of potentially losing a feature because a 3rd party developer decides to stop maintaining his extension.

More like losing all 3rd party extensions because GNOME/GTK3 devs just decide to fuck up their API like they always do.

>I assume this is bait?
>No, this is not bait.
>lol just joking!!!
Fuck off.

Attached: file.png (744x1340, 43K)

I thought that was supposed to be a beaver. unsplash was my next destination anyway.

Thunar is much better than nautilus these days.

Attached: eberhard-grossgasteiger-1130677-unsplash.jpg (5472x3648, 2.89M)

There are two people masquerading as me in my thread and now a reddit samefag has concluded that I was meme. I don't like this. I just wanted to share my preference for Unity but alack these nibbers cannot handle my swag.

I don't like both of them, but GNOME is better and prettier

Use pcmanfm

They're both shit
GNOME3 was a mistake

This. Thunar is ok, I guess, but it's still a little lacking in features.

I still don't understand why Ubuntu dropped unity.
Gnome devs have been bullying maintainers for years but that shouldn't have worked on Canonical. Only the hobbyist devs who can't keep up with gtk-autism.

This.
Immediately when they adopt the desktop environment -> They drop the desktop icons which in an survey before the change turned out to be very popular among Ubuntu users.
So... Canonical must patch every dumb move from gnome again and again... This was why Unity started and they seem to have forgotten all of this shit.

Attached: 1538563469219.gif (400x225, 771K)

What? GNOME software is by far the best looking and most polished on the Linux desktop. It's just night and day obvious. Your pic looks like shit, yes, but that's not stock GNOME Files.

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

All DEs look like shit. Loonix isn't a desktop OS.

default gnome looks fine, it's the ubuntu theme that looks bad