Think this kid hates God?

youtube.com/watch?v=44z97i-Ek0Q

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1084x656, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N63F_otmK4g
youtube.com/watch?v=zOzsjEmjjHs
youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw
youtu.be/AsBqkWMXCXg
youtu.be/8-5ITh8wo5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont do drugs. probably hates his parents, twice as much.

I think God hates him

And Christians will still tell us that God is all about "love" that is a cruel fate right there

Attached: 1541042918342.jpg (750x711, 152K)

This channel is weird as fuck. Not because of the disabled monster mash kids, but because of the fucking weird creepy host. He seems really inauthentic. And his eyes are uncomfortably penetrating.

Attached: sbsk.jpg (1200x1005, 150K)

If your baby comes out like this, you should be allowed to euthanize it and try again. It would be a mercy.

Attached: Arya-Stark-557898.jpg (590x788, 101K)

> eyes are uncomfortably penetrating
Interesting. Tell us more.

Chris scares me more than the kids.

I agree, I watch that channel now and then, I feel like he is just using them for money.

His 3D vision must be impressive

that fly on 1:26

Attached: 078zzidkxl5z.jpg (800x340, 154K)

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Jesus Christ this fuckin guy and his suspenders

God she is so ugly.

What an ugly little man

Hm mom is kinda fuckable in a Waffle House waitress way

You are, the doctors literally suggested as much

>listening to anything Satan has to say
Get ye behind me

the mom does not seem too confident in her speech.

God:
>"It's just a prank, bro."

> tfw born with frontonasal dysplasia
Thank God I'm a guy. Females with this shit must be completely miserable. I'm self employed, have a gf I might wife, and I'm not miserable all the time. But if I had a kid like this in the womb and knew about it in the first trimester, I would unquestionably abort. And faggy geneticists can't tell me if I can reproduce without having my kids come out fucked up like me. Feels kinda bad man, but I can't complain too much because I have a gf who loves me.

As for this kid in the OP it looks like he's more concerned with chewing on blankets than anything else. God seems to have blessed him with subhuman intelligence, likely saving him from full knowledge of his condition, but I bet his parent's lives are hell (if his dad hasn't already skipped town, which it seems perhaps he has)

tldr if your kid has a facial deformity in the first trimester and you are not rich as shit, do the fucker a favor and abort it. This world is not kind to the deformed.

Pic related. Every time I see someone lash out from a life of quiet desperation, I not my head a little like Jeremiah Johnson.

Attached: 1534151192588m.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

God probably hates him just as much lmao.

cleft head

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 23K)

> nod

Attached: FewTinyHairstreak-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 130K)

>lash out from a life of quiet desperation

like you mean suicide or mass shooting

Then why haven’t you killed yourself?
Alternatively, if you still find life enjoyable enough, why would you cut your son’s life short? Let him choose whether he wants to live it out or not.
You can’t consistently advocate abortion for a problem you haven’t responded to with suicide yourself.

>go to the hospital
>hear this demonic creature trying to breathe and talk
>turn my head to see that creature with a hose in its throat
>Deep gutteral NUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGHHHHH SHHLIISH NUGGGRRGGRG

honestly why don't they just kill these creatures.

youtu.be/N63F_otmK4g

There was this strange vid he posted
Pretty sure there's some sexual undertones going on with the sister in this one

He’s of two minds on the subject

death is salvation for everyone but for this creature it is especially true.

I've gotten close enough. And my case isn't too severe, with several surgeries, I still look like I had some awful accident but I'm not completely fucked looking like the kid in the OP.

Just because I haven't killed myself yet doesn't mean I haven't lived a life I would not wish for anyone else.

Remember that weird looking kid everyone made fun of in school? That was me. I would never willfully put another human through this shit.

he is losing

>letting the parents who produced that child try again

More like purge the whole set

God is fake.

>1:06
why does the guy kiss his daughter like that

lel

Plus when girls have this shit, their life is over from the start.

Lookism is a hell of a drug

post a pic

Bullshit, any girl no matter how fucked up will have someone who wants to fuck her.

thats not true

>Just because I haven’t killed myself yet doesn’t mean...
It means your life has still ultimately been worth living. That’s all I’m saying.
I wouldn’t deny anyone the right to try it.
You can always opt out, but not if someone prevents you from opting in.. that’s just sad man.

Reminds me of the scene in Alien Ressurection where Ripley finds all the retarded clones of herself.

Attached: Untitled.png (1206x1084, 901K)

Well, imagine being this guy and yet he found a way to make it all work. Some people are beautiful and rich and they are the most miserable people on the planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=zOzsjEmjjHs

Top kek yes it fucking is, even 1/10 basic bitches will have beta orbiters. They have the magic power of having a wet hole that guys are biologically programmed to want to stick their wangs in.

Attached: 130221984383.png (600x578, 333K)

He just told you he has a much better life than your virgin ass, idiot. Jesus.

I would but I work in the legal field and can't risk having some libtard client finding out I'm teh evil /Poll/ man

t. normie

Which one is he?

Attached: images (7).jpg (661x464, 54K)

>I was that weird looking kid in school
Hey dude sorry for teasing you but if it makes any difference I was being teased like a motherfucker too

>t. deformed monstrosity

My point exactly moron.
Also
>muh virgin out of nowhere
Nice projection Fabiola, I’m married.

You still don't get it....
God is suffering inside this kid - on purpose.

> any girl will have someone who wants to fuck her
yeah maybe in the UK...

Attached: images (1).jpg (189x267, 8K)

Jesus why did you have to introduce me to this fucked up shit?

youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw

No big deal bro. We were just kids. I'm just glad you were able to go on with your life. Everywhere I go, kids look at me funny, teenage kids point and laugh, and even adults will sometimes ask what happened to my face. So I'm mostly a hermit these days. At least I have you guys and my gf... Can't really ask for much better pals in life than that I guess.

I guarantee you someone would still fuck it, plus that's a 9/10 over here.

>he doesn’t know there’s a Holocaust survivor episode yet

They should euthanize on the spot such failed creature. If you think God desired this, remember that without modern human technology it would die almost instantly.
As someone said, something parents smoked or did resulted in such abomination.

that kid was forced to say that, he fucking hates her guts

It has been incredibly challenging to get where I am, and I have been suicidal pretty much the entire time. My nasal cavity barely functions properly (constant stuffy, runny, allergic) and I can't go anywhere without getting weird looks and made fun of behind my back.

But go ahead and tell me about how the life of a deformed man, let alone woman, is worth living, normie. It's cute.

youtu.be/AsBqkWMXCXg

what the fuck is wrong with this guy

Looks like a young Rosie O’Donnell

I don’t know a single adult that would make fun of someone with a disability or deformity. That’s sociopath tier.
90% is in your head man. Most people are decent. And of course teenagers are shitheads, it’s who they are. Who cares what some 16 year old says they’re faggots.

Vee

this guy is a fucking pedo

youtu.be/8-5ITh8wo5w

this.
He is creepy and cringy at the same time. Such a virtue signaling cuck

All I can say is obviously you don't realize how shitty people are until you're the one with the deformity. If you really think 90% of it is in my head, I invite you to walk a mile in my shoes.

You'd be surprised how often random waitresses tell me I'm handsome and smart and then apologize - "I'm a mom I can't help it." When I worked in an office people would tell me "you're so smart... don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

If you think you know how it be to have a facial deformity and you don't have a facial deformity, you don't know how it do. Thinking you have any idea of what it's like is laughable at best.

People without kids shouldn't be allowed opinions.

Is he actually handsome, or is it just because he is a tard wrangler and the people he is shown with are all deformed?

Never give Johnny a pet rabbit

So sad. Shit like this just proves how empathetic white people are, any other culture would have euthanized her out of mercy

i have bad acne it sucks

>tard wrangler

Attached: 1495621799791.jpg (248x187, 11K)

The guy scares me more than the kids.

Attached: 1482239054764.jpg (545x569, 51K)

how fucking selfish can you be to force a deformed human like this into the world

she hate god too.

Attached: 30837482.jpg (1214x960, 278K)

oof

Pro life in action

Nope not saying I know what it’s like, just offering a different perspective to consider. Or not.

Please do not post the one of the literal demon-mouthed kid with metal bars who looks like a monster straight out of Silent Hill.

The kid is happy.

Here's some fucking eye bleach for the scariest human in history.

Attached: Pink.png (960x608, 1.1M)

>And his eyes are uncomfortably penetrating.
They follow you around the room as well. He's got classic crazy eyes.

The dad wants to kill himself

LOL
flashbacks of Lennie with the rabbit

>Not because of the disabled monster mash kids, but because of the fucking weird creepy host. He seems really inauthentic. And his eyes are uncomfortably penetrating.

He's Jewish.

I appreciate your perspective, user. But next time you hear about something bad happening to someone, maybe don't tell them it's 90% in their head when you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Plus your perspective is that of a n non-deformed normie... why would you expect to know anything about me or how people treat me? Part of what sucks about being different is everyone pretends they know how it is to be you. Newsflash: they don't.

Want to smash the mom
Wouldnt because those genetics are mighty fishy

Attached: magaswift.jpg (2000x1334, 1.52M)

You should be proud that you’ve found value in living. I barely survived my teenage years without the weight of deformity. The other guy is right though, most adults don’t care. Kids will just be that way and some scummy adults, but for the most part people don’t care. My family helped assisted living people and I know firsthand that if there is something visibly different about a person they generally don’t care.

just watch SBSK (special books by special kids) or whatever the fuck

Attached: A1051082-3D4E-494C-BD99-52681767DDA5.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

Am I the only one who gets a pedo vibe from this?

How about you blame a entire generation for sucking on cancer sticks before you lay blame at God.
>B-b-but it's not fair!
I don't recall God ever promising you fairness. In fact,
>Sins of the father, passed down to sins of the son
Pretty sure your moral outrage is with Disney lying to you.

very intuitive way to explain it, thank you user.

Jesus Christ, right into the cursed pictures folder.

Eddie shut up!! our reputation is already in disrepute and those didits don’t help