Are you using a desktop or laptop are your primary computer?

>strawpoll.me/16774450
It's time to see what's happend to Jow Forums after 2012

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbTWJTK2oCs
youtube.com/watch?v=-kbi1EMcD3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PMq4XGtZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Docked Thinkpad as my main computer, I have a gaymer PC but I haven't booted up Windows on it in ages, I mostly use it as a build server.

Phone because I haven't owned a pc in over 4 ears.

yikes

gaymer desktop cause it just werks

Desktop. When I use laptop it's mainly remote desktop and Steam streaming games.

laptop because I don't need a tremendous amount of processing power and it has portability

what the fuck why does that describe me so well?
I'm not twenty though. I'm [spoiler]30 and khv[/spoiler]

iPhone

oh fuck out of all the "The 2X Year Old _____" memes this is the one that fits me

Attached: 2.png (64x64, 9K)

literally didn't include phones on purpose because of niggers like you

go see pagliacci

Attached: 1536004847874.jpg (1303x1060, 175K)

testing

the.... Italian opera?

^^
though I'm not even funny, I'm just sad

link

but being funny is a crucial part of the 20 year old pagliacci.

i listen to others conversations, and then make short comments that make them all laugh, then they continue on the conversation without me.

although, i wouldn't want to be included anyways, as I would only feel uncomfortable in a group

Attached: feelssadman.jpg (657x527, 36K)

But I AM pagliacci

>pagliacci
well then, I'm simply a sad fuck, not more and not less than that

guess it's this: youtube.com/watch?v=bbTWJTK2oCs
check the description

such beautiful music

Attached: kurisu-makise-steins-gate-0-21.9.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Haha, you're such a loser. I'm glad I'm only 29.

You can not know the language at all and still feel this
youtube.com/watch?v=-kbi1EMcD3E

Primary computer is my phone... I only use my desktop PC to work or play videogames

pathetic zoomer/literal boomer
literally the only two groups of subhumans that do this

I'm neither

delet this right now pls

Attached: 5CE78BC3-EA9B-4AAB-BB8A-E6CF8A9A6DB0.jpg (225x224, 21K)

Laptop which turns into a desktop with a docking station
based thinkpads

Attached: v1.jpg (200x199, 10K)

i guess you're just retarded then

This fits me to a T.
>People around me having conversion
>Make funny comment
>They all laugh
>They carry on having conversation
>sink into isolation
>Contemplate things to say
>Make another joke
>Cycle never ends
The NPC meme hits me hard also. I rarely have anything to add other than jokes.

Desktop
I had a laptop but I replaced it with a tablet because I realistically don't do anything mobile I can't do on a tablet. And at that point carrying a laptop is just unnecessary bulk

see

This, but I also laugh at my own jokes. Occasionally I add something of value, from some tid-bit of information I've attained through the many thousands of hours I've wasted reading pointless articles, and watching factoid YouTube videos. I want to die a lot, but I'm aware that commiting suicide wouldn't really achieve anything, so I might aswell just let the moves play out and see if I can make something of this shitty hand I've got.

well at least one person isn't retarded

We just gotta keep going user, and hope that things get better.

Attached: Yee.png (340x361, 226K)

Why yikes? I use my phone for basic browsing and some youtube. Not everyone needs a pc for their daily tasks. I get by just fine.

>What's wrong with using phones? Did a phone touch you as a kid?

Keep staring gayboi.

Didn't even mean to greentext my reply to you, my mistake.

is this image a personal attack on me
why am I being depicted as a clown
how the fuck did you get this information

also, laptop
or increasingly my phone, although running X11 shit on a phone sized screen fucking blows though (actually, doing anything on this tiny-ass screen blows, and I'm not getting younger)

the funny thing is, i enjoy my life honestly. I love laughing on Jow Forums, coding projects and learning random stuff around the world. I like feeling informed about the things around me, and although I would never say it in real life, I do feel superior and above the others around, however cringy it is

the only thing missing is sex, but ill just end up getting hookers eventually

...delete this

btw for anyone suffering from pagliacci you might have chronic low self-esteem and the first thing you should do if you want to interact with people without feeling guilty is stop hating yourself---try to abandon the negative image you fundamentally have of yourself. It's embarrassing to admit having low self-esteem (you have pride, thats why you pretend to be aloof) but how you view yourself is kinda central to every action you take. protip from a former clown
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PMq4XGtZ4

Desktop. Can't vote in the straw poll since Google Recaptcha NEVER works for me even if I spend 45 minutes on one

Hi, Elliot Rodgers!

Still use my desktop with an aging 280 for my studies, I have my gaymer laptop in the living room behind the tv

Why the fuck are you even here

That means google identified you as an alt right nazi racist bigot misogynist sexist cis white male.

Wait...they really stop people from getting through for that?

It's google, what did you expect?

They give you harder captchas if they think you're "bot" (e.g. racist) or if you run ad blockers, or just in general try to protect your privacy from google's prying fingers and eyes.

Welcome to the google botnet.

I removed the screen from a laptop and connected a monitor. I use it like a desktop.

Of all the images you could post--it had to be that one...