Is Pale Moon the only alternative now that Icecat is dead?

Is Pale Moon the only alternative now that Icecat is dead?

Attached: 9502429004_1878d2afca_b.jpg (1024x683, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=9240
flickr.com/photos/thisisbossi/sets/72157635027000151
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you mean its dead

damn i wish there were more slutwalks in my city, the local college only does like 2 a year

Fuck off, you posted this on other boards as well.

Pale moon is fucking terrible

I don't think the women on the sides have to worry about ever being raped

so what do you use?

You’d be surprised by what women are raped. However, protesting while dressed in that manner or not dressed is counterintuitive to their cause. Dumb bitches. Must be nice to have the freedom to do such. Any other country would have them arrested or killed.

Falkon.

What are you talking about? OP just can't stop sucking cock

Pajeet

couldn't agree more.

Attached: 1541315567810.jpg (292x200, 32K)

I think the girl in the middle is the only one that even an ugly incel would be tempted to rape. The other two are just flattering themselves.

IceCat is not dead savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=9240

so if both agree to have sex and she is dropping her clothes and both didn't say a single word, it's rape?
nowadays rape is called the regret of sleeping with someone you feel bad about afterwards, because you have a boyfriend or he doesn't fit your social status

oh, it gets better. Look up the newest feminist trope, 'revoked consent'.

Why is it always the women who nobody wants to fuck complaining about rape?

The girl on the left has a great body, if only she hadn't ruined her face with the mandatory feminist glasses, feminist haircut and feminist piercing

she's what i like to call a bag&tag

Why is it that it's always women who nobody would rape who whine about rape? Doesn't make sense.

Attached: i dont think so.jpg (188x212, 4K)

Icecat is not dead, palememe is not an alternative.

id fuck the middle one

Attached: 1528321137828.png (386x386, 13K)

Pretending they're attractive enough to get raped.

>Rape is not the absence of no, it's the presence of yes

I mean this is just so badly stacked against men. What are we supposed to do, ask permission and ruin the mood?

Mixed the words up

>ugly girl sees hot girls having sex all the time
>nobody has sex with ugly girl
>ugly girl assumes hot girls getting raped
>ugly girl goes out in underwear, saying 'NO RAPE! RAPE BAD!"
>hoping to reverse psychological the would-be rapists
>doesn't work out, she just revealed herself ugly inside and out

>ugly man sees the Chad having sexy with ladies
>ugly man notices his own lacking when it comes to sex and relationships
>ugly man either aspires to be like the Chad or allows himself to remain
>not once blame others, only himself to blame

How come girlypoos always gotta decide that they aren't the problem? It always everyone else. Hint hint, lady - it's you who are the problem, not sexy girls having sexy times.

I have a better solution
you don't speak to mentally ill third wave feminism women and just go for the ones that are not batshit

t. degenerate

they literally just want the attention of walking outside in their underwear and no one being able to tell them that its stupid or else that's "oppressive" and just want guys to look at them, finally

Pale Moon doesn't support WebExtensions. It comes down to Waterfox or Basilisk if you want a non-EOL'd browser that supports both XUL/XPCOM addons and WE. I'm not sure if Basilisk backports security patches from upstream, whereas Waterfox definitely does.

>Quantum cancer
he's dead, jim. and iceweasel isn't in any better state

Why do incels even worry about this Jow Forums? I never understood this.

Currently posting from IceCat Alpha 60.2.0ESR.

Works fine. Stop talking about things you don't shit about, OP.

>I never understood this
You literally can't. We're talking about people who wanna marry drawings.

so, what happened to icecat?

women like that are the ones pushing against sexy anime shit

Nice vulnerabilities, fag.

Attached: dkLe826jtGKx.png (621x352, 48K)

I'd drill the one on the rights asshole. Non consensually of corse.

Attached: Chad.jpg (340x510, 57K)

>women like that are the ones pushing against sexy anime shit
Nice cope. It's just your autism.

if the girl on the right lost a few kgs and went into gym and tone that ass she'd have a pretty rgeat ass

>>>/facebook/

MUH DICK

I wanna like Pale Moon but it feels so trashy and slow. Greasemonkey struggles to load my scripts half of the time.

Mind giving me the flickr account that pic's from OP.

Also furrymoon is run by a little tyrant in his bedsocks.

Nv mind - got it.
flickr.com/photos/thisisbossi/sets/72157635027000151

Attached: 9480781157_f2f19410f2_k.jpg (2048x1365, 1.11M)

>pale moon

Pale moons...

Attached: 9499624619_5278f31858_k.jpg (2048x1365, 725K)

Look at her crazy eyes. Me and the brothaz, other Kara Bogas, will bang the crazy out of her for you wh*Te bois.

If they prefer 2D they aren't incels.

>tfw you turn up to a slutwalk and all the wh*te gurls are fugly munters do you've got to downgrade to a couple of sistas...

Attached: thisisbossi_9499624095_2013 08 10 - 2115 - DC - Slutwalk DC.jpg (2048x1365, 1.18M)

>so if both agree to have sex and she is dropping her clothes and both didn't say a single word, it's rape?
Feminists unironically believe this. It's what the "affirmative consent" meme is about, and they're trying to make it actual law. A woman can completely consent to having sex with you but if she didn't explicitly say so, it's somehow rape.
Feminism is dangerous.

The reason many guys are incels is because they give too much credit to what bitches are saying. This will never be actual law and the burden of proof is still on the one making claims.

where do you even find these sorts of people?

Attached: 1470100136239.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

>Slutwalk

The name say it all - "empowering" little girlys by letting them unleash their inner exhibitionist under the guise of stopping victim blaming...

I've been to a couple of similar walks here in Aus - the slutty lingerie girls are often outranked by sweaty middle aged men with cameras...

Attached: thisisbossi_9502421468_2013 08 10 - 2105 - DC - Slutwalk DC.jpg (2048x1365, 921K)

>This will never be actual law
sweetie you give too much credit to society. This is ALREADY the actual law in California and it will soon spread to other states.

BASED AND UPBOATED

>i didn't get dressed this morning in hopes of you interpreting my outfit as an open invitation for (unwanted) sex
So she wants to (unwillingly) get raped?

Just use fucking Firefox you goddamn faggots.

Fuck off Soros and take your telemetry cuckery with you.

Let's face it, if they were gifted and talented they'd be involved in those pursuits instead.

>femanon: how do we stop the rapists?
>other femanon: I know, lets run naked through the city and make them horny!

>So she wants to (unwillingly) get raped?
Most women fantasize about this.
Not some kind of misogynist thing either, literally like over half of women.

interesting how the woman that write these kinds of things on themselves and signs are usually not attractive in the first place and have nothing to worry about

Why would Soros bother with a browser with such a small amount of users?

Waterfox if it hasn't been said yet

Is there anything more disgusting than man wearing a necklace?

Work meetings where you have to shake hands with niggers.

Quit the zoo

>Is there anything more disgusting than man wearing a necklace?
Getting shitfaced drunk at a Take Back The Night/Slutwalk/Femen, going home with some bint, rooting the fuck out of her, waking up the next morning, looking over at the horsefaced dog's breakfast next to you and knawing your own arm off so you can get up and escape without waking her up and having to face that hairy growler again...

>Work meetings where you have to shake hands with niggers.
Being polite to HR personnel.

Attached: thisisbossi_9483607160_2013 08 10 - 2011 - DC - Slutwalk DC.jpg (2048x1365, 1.1M)

if you ask permission you ruin the mood and she thinks you're a weak beta. If you don't you're a rapist. If feminists actually cared about this they'd be telling women to stop rejecting men for being "weak betas" but of course they won't.
>you still can't rape us
that sounds like a challenge
you're unironically proving their point though, memes aside just because a woman is half naked doesn't mean you can literally just rape her.

Attached: jakejosie.jpg (640x855, 50K)

never understood people who need to sleep with random whores. Sounds like you have a personal problem you need to sort out.

>if you ask permission you ruin the mood

This is the most virginal bullshit, there isn't some tense sex mood that gets broken at the slightest breeze

that image is disturbing

truly americunts are doomed. That image is beyond fucked up

Nice bra matching

>he believes implicitly and quite literally EVERYTHING he reads online...

Fucken hell m8, if you're that gullible I've got a bridge to sell you in Sydney.

Attached: thisisbossi_9483594430_2013 08 10 - 1859 - DC - Slutwalk DC.jpg (2048x1365, 1.31M)

Isn't it a really phallocentric think that Josie has to give consent just cause she's the one being penetrated?

What if she drunkenly pegs Jake. Does he have the innate right to claim rape then just because he was drunk?

she's so beautiful she doesn't belong there.

If I'm already having sex and while grabbing ass I slip my finger in her ass and she yells get your finger out of my ass is that rape?

Keep in mind it was in there for a good 10 seconds before she decided to yell at me.

>these women charge for sex

Attached: 1502581630521.jpg (657x527, 34K)

They're taking donations because business has been so slow.

>tfw you see what was going for free after having just paid the bill....

Attached: thisisbossi_9502424950_2013 08 10 - 2119 - DC - Slutwalk DC.jpg (2048x1365, 520K)

>you're unironically proving their point though, memes aside just because a woman is half naked doesn't mean you can literally just rape her.
Not him but that's not proving their point. A normal person doesn't rape others. Just like a normal person doesn't steal cars. A normal person will still advice you to lock your car when you leave it because theft is known to happen. It's not about telling people that "if you don't dress properly I'm going to have to rape you personally", it's telling people that they might be able to minimize the risk by not shaking their bare asses in public. Since men get horny after seeing naked women they logically assume that rapists will just get more horny if women look like strippers in public. It might or might not help but it's a suggested solution to a problem. Only real rapists can actually tell which actions help making the decision to rape or skip.

Falkon would be decent if it had an actual inspector and supported standard extensions. As it is, Karachan is broken for me on Falkon, so I'm sticking with Firefox until they implement that stuff and release uBlock for it.

Sounds like bloat

>pushs the thread up untill he comes home from work to save the pics