Im working in a fucking hotel and they want to charge me 19euro a month for wi fi...

Im working in a fucking hotel and they want to charge me 19euro a month for wi fi, how do i hax the wireless and get the key, do the internet tutorials actually work?

Attached: 45124859_10217637633759578_1674708487168327680_n.jpg (960x756, 116K)

if the wifi is wep-secured, download kali-linux, burn it on a usb stick and buy an alfa usb antenna that supports packet injection. If the wifi is wpa you'll need several password lists, some time and a lot of luck. If the wifi is opened but works with a portal gateway thingie, you'll have to scan the network, get people's mac addresses and spoof your own mac address to impersonate someone who bought a wifi pass. You could aso use 4G like a fucking human being. My phone plan is 15€ a month and I have unlimited time/sms and 80gigs of 4G

In what country and company give that?

France, free mobile

Hotel worker here. Literally just ask to talk to a manager to work something out. Our/their job is to make you happy more than to make the boss more money.

I asked her and she said there are other ways I can pay.

Attached: anomalous (2).jpg (499x201, 48K)

>There are other ways I can pay

Ohh~

Attached: 1525528812449.jpg (526x594, 38K)

>just complain and you'll get shit for free!

you're an American, aren't you

If they dont update their APs you might have luck with KRACK and WPA2

Take it up a level of management then. Here, I'll write the email for you.

Dear General Manager,

My name is user and I'm a guest at your hotel. I'm staying at your property for an extended period of time and am required to have internet access to do my work while here. Had I known that your hotel doesnt offer complementary wireless internet we would have chosen a different hotel. In the future we will consider different properties if this is an issue. I would enjoy staying at your property but unless we can work out a deal for wireless access, I will be changing hotels.

Thank you and have a great day,
user.

GMs almost universally give in to guest complaints. They don't want complaints going to a corporate office or ownership.
I'm not condoning this behaviour - it creates entitled as FUCK guests. However it is a game and you can play it.

I am and I know American travellers are the worst. International travelers are almost universally better, though some countries are kind of stuck up.

What kind of security it is? Open but need an authentication?

based

Attached: 1541308310240.png (1920x1080, 550K)

It is most likely 802.1x auth too. Those WPA tricks aren't going to do shit.

Nope, they're all 10 years old and only relevant to WEP, which no one uses anymore. Even if it's a small mom and pop place, any non ancient router will set them up with WPA during setup. If it's a corporation, you're fucked as they probably allow you access to the network, but need access codes for the internet.

Where are the access codes stored?

just make friends with I.T guy , sperg

Brit expat here and in my travels i can say that is false. Brown people are always worse. Indians in particular

He works at the hotel.

to me nothing gives better laughs than reading these data limitation discussions.

regarda: unlimited 4g for around 20€ per month is commonplace in finland

Youd have to reroute the encryption