I like sandwiches. And I also like clean keyboards. How can I combine the two...

I like sandwiches. And I also like clean keyboards. How can I combine the two. Because every time I eat a sandwich my fingers get oily and there's crumbs everywhere.

And don't tell me not to eat in front of the computer, that's the very best way to enjoy a sandwich.

Has anyone figured out a technique that will allow you to keep enjoying sandwiches but keep your keyboard sparkling clean?

Attached: smoky-maple-tofu-sandwich-680x510.jpg (680x510, 155K)

hold the sandwich with a napkin

Wash your hands after enjoying the sandwich

Too much work plus it doesn't solve the crumbs flying everywhere problem

wrap the sandwich and keep the wrap inside a paper bag that is slightly wider. be careful when you bite into it to minimise debris, and if any does fall the paper bag will catch most of it.

Coffee filters

Tried this, it obscures your viewing angle and makes noises so you can't comfortably watch a YouTube video during your sandwiching time. Better than nothing tho. Also if the sandwich is too oily it will go right through the paper bag

There are paper bags made especially to prevent oil to seep through.
As for the sound, wear circumaural headphones.

>eating a sandwich with headphones on
That just hurts your jaw and most of your face

how?

I really don't get this lol. Your mouth is in the middle of your face. Your ears are to the side. How do sandwiches interact with ears or what is on them?

prove it dipstick

Apply self control and don't use your computer while eating.

Try it

>self control
Lol

Attached: 1541363864146.png (474x474, 265K)

ok here

I do it all the time

Attached: diagram.png (500x500, 46K)

>And don't tell me not to eat in front of the computer
Do not eat in front of the computer you filthy subhuman.

Well, I always wash my hands after eating on the PC. On the other hand, I also have OCD, so...

Does the OCD help with the breadcrumb problem too? I hate when crumbs fly off in between the keys, and they will do so because they hate you

Then eat somewhere other than at the computer?

And do what, stare at a blank wall?

LGR is that you?

Easy. Cover your keyboard with a napkin and enjoy your sandwich. When you're done remove the napkin and clean your fingers while you're at it. Success.

Use your phone

>effectively blocked from typing things into YouTube and/or Google while eating a delicious sandwich
Your technique needs improvements

Yeah, I exclusively eat stuff on the right side of my desk. I'll also avoid touching my keyboard with the right hand while eating. It never gets dirty.

The technique is keep on finger clean and pick and poke with that and drive the mouse only when needed. Long form media is ideal

Attached: 1.png (1004x1024, 1.41M)

>I'm so fucked up...

kek

I like your style

I usually load up something that will last long enough for me to finish eating and, if I absolutely must use keys/trackpad, I use my second knuckles which will still be clean. Obviously, once I'm done, I wash my hands

This is such a basic engineering problem that you keep trying to poke holes in the solutions for. If you eat something crummy, you need something to catch the crumbs. Either lay something over your keyboard or don't lean over it while you eat. If washing your hands is considered 'too much work', hire someone to hand feed you and clean up after you, or better yet delete this thread and end your life

Yeah I found an easy technique.
I eat in front of my computer. Then every so often I clean my keyboard.

Change over to burritos, OP.

>consider the following

Attached: rBVaHVbpqxmACtI0AADMzPZSi7Q296.jpg (750x499, 25K)

>vegan sandwich
disgusting

> complains when shit get dirty when you eat at the computer
> isn't willing to do anything logical to prevent it

Do you really expect us to come up with a magical solution for you being a spoiled manchild?

Attached: impressed or disgusted.png (720x540, 318K)

Attached: 1525895683359.webm (796x720, 2.08M)

Unironically looks delicious