What streaming boxes doe Jow Forums use? I'm looking to get rid of my (((roku)))...

What streaming boxes doe Jow Forums use? I'm looking to get rid of my (((roku))) , but also dont wan't to get anything from (((Amazon)))? is a raspberry pi 3 with gnu/linux running koid the way to go?

Attached: CR-BG-Streaming-Media-Player-Box-silo.jpg (600x592, 144K)

Mi Box S or Nvidia Shield

>Nividia
>Linux
Pick one.

None, they're literal botnet

This^ sacrifices must be made

I use the built in smart tv shit in my samsung tvs

Jow Forums is a google botnet so dont pretend you care when you post here on your public or using a pass and vpn

i've got a couple roku 3's and a roku streaming stick in my house. they work great for netflix and streaming off my plex server.

just kodi

nobody cares about you're data unless your some sort of person of interest already. All they gonna do is give product descriptions, invasive advertisements, and the occasional visit to your door from an Amazon door-to-door salesman. They don't care they just want to analyze you as much as possible to try and get your money.

Again, not a big deal.

rPi unless you’re retarded. Then buy whatever the non-retarded person you rely upon for IT help tells you to buy.

>nobody cares about you're data
STFU shill. Everybody cares about your data.

Still have a 3rd gen Apple TV, but I barely use it.

I use a rpi3 with raspbian stretch running kodi.
It uses openvpn for the vpn tunnel.
Everything works really well and I would recommend this.

Oh go hide in a basement.

Attached: 1539241799584.jpg (1750x1507, 357K)

a pass can be bought anonymously, just sayin'

>raspberry pi 3 with gnu/linux running kodi

I got a retropie sitting under my tv, with kodi. Pretty comfy little device for when my niece and nephew come over to play some emulated console classics.

It's also rather inexpensive, so there's also that.

Attached: 1482700408025.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I'm using a Roku. Works fine for me.

you are still getting fingerprinted, you just don't contribute to the captcha botnet.
also, due to how browser fingerprinting works, you are not anonymous

you can rotate useragent strings

When you close your Roku account, be sure to quote Stallman as your reason

Attached: rms-roku.png (1375x794, 65K)

I'd recommend something, but if you're the kind of dipshit that sincerely worries about de joos and calls it gahnoo loonix then you might as well dig some C2D shitbox out of a dumpster and stick Tails on it. Don't use streaming services because those are also jew CIA nigger honeypots. Just download videos from IRC bots.

Chink android tv I bought 2 years ago for 40€. Perfect for kodi and pretty much nothing else, but I bought it with kodi in mind so that's all good. Playbacks 1080p movies without any trouble. The tv remote is carbitch tho so I had to plug a mouse.

Attached: 61R05rIxAxL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

the mi box s looks good but no ethernet port =(, it is android tho so a ethernet to usb should work right? the fact that it can play media from usb puts it leagues above the my (((roku))), also is it better to be tracked by chinks or jews?