How many keyboards have you had so far?

Which one was the best?

Attached: rage_typing.gif (244x282, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bout tree fiddy

that's a lot

microsoft wave unironically

Dozens of keyboards

The best were probably Keytronic Ergoforces, but they're PS2 and in the history books already

5. Best one I'll keep a secret for myself because I don't want reddit finding it.

Many. But my K120 is with me since 2013.

Razer Black-something TKL died, so I got a Ducky TKL with brown switches. Has been great.

Really enjoyed my Mad Catz Cyborg V7 until it decided to up and die for no reason one day. Wasn't rough on it or abusive to it in anyway, just stopped taking input from most of its keys at some point and had to replace it.

Had a random no-name chinese keyboard I got from a computer fair with dedicated ctrl+c/ctrl+v and other keys. Loved having the macro keys despite the rest of the keyboard being a silver painted piece of crap.

Also had a logic G15 for quite a while. It was an okay board in and of itself. Was really surprised at how good the software support for the screen is.

Attached: Cyborg-V7-box-contents.jpg (1280x960, 1.16M)

I should also state that I've used 50 or so at work. We allowed workers to have any keyboard or mouse they wanted and I used all of them before we gave them to the employees.

But I've only owned 5.

K70 (Browns), NeXT Step Keyboard w/ Arduino inputter, and my current board: Cherry MX Board 6.0.

I enjoy the 6.0 the most, fastest keyboard in the world with 1ms response time and MX reds. I have a set of Dolch keycaps on and holy shit it's orgasmic.

All are in working order, I still own all 3. NeXT keyboard was taken from old NeXT box my dad has.

IBM model M spanks all other keyboards.

Leopold FC750R blue switches, stock keycaps.

Couple dozen, I like my Packard Bells the best.

I've only used the standard oem ones.

Because I'm not autistic.

Attached: 1431199924707.jpg (500x500, 86K)

I had it too.

Along with the RAT 7 mice.

I sold this along with my sandy bridge build, like 6 months ago.

Attached: 1478740129127.jpg (356x275, 11K)

3 total
leopold fc900r

For some strange reason, I liked it despite people preaching the glories of mechanical keyboards at the time. It was functional without being too "gamer."

Today I have a Corsair K70 and I just don't care for it. The keyboard has a quality build with its metallic base and mechanical switches. I'm a home key touch typist so it sounds like a machine gun every time I type anything more than a word or two. Mechanical keys are grossly overrated.

Attached: 1537644060547.jpg (640x360, 26K)

What else would you spend your dad's money on then?

Attached: 1475506715770.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Ah I see.

I think I will buy my first mechanical keyboard on Black Friday.

If this trend is snake oil, well, this will be my first and last mech keyboard.

As a thrift store junkie, I’ve got a shit ton of keyboards. But as far as what’s hooked up to my desktop, just two. The wireless keyboard that came with my G5 iMac, and the original aluminum wired one that came with my intel iMac a decade ago. Still using the latter with the iMac I just bought

Attached: E6417AA0-37BC-4243-A7F0-35616F5A1EF0.gif (1200x1600, 633K)

Just keep in mind that this is my hot, and spicy opinion, but only keyboards I haven't been able to stand are half height keys or less or chiclet boards. If you know how to home row, then you don't really care what's under your fingers as long as you get enough drop on the keys. If you're looking for a board for gaming, having n-key rollover support is a lot more important than meme switch of the month.

Attached: 1540648039287.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Because I'm not autistic.
what are you doing here then?

1. Razer blackwidow chroma v2

probably about 16
my favorite was a ducky one keyboard with kalih box black switches, but i spilled soda on it before and ruined it.
i just use this now
pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C

a fking zillion

One. It came with my acer prebuilt in 2003, and it's perfect.

I've probably had six keyboards for my own use at whatever desktop computer I've owned but only one is worth remembering and that is the IBM MODEL M. I think all my keyboards have been PS/2. People say that PS/2 is outdated but I only have to use USB keyboards in conjunction with a raspberry pi.

>pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C
I chortled

Gotta have that emachine kb9908

IBM model M is best keyboard

i had a laptop for so long that normal keyboards were very uncomfortable so i like to get those flat low-profile keyboards. i had a cheap one that was wonderful but it was lost in a tragic boating accident and they dont make them anymore. currently using the one by amazon basics and it's fine.