Run linux with a windows vm with passthrough for the occasional gaym

>run linux with a windows vm with passthrough for the occasional gaym
>be gayming more recently
>start using discord with your friends
>also start twitch streaming occasionally
>have to think about which OS does what now
>also have to set up various passthrough of devices
At what point is it easier just to give in to the botnet and run Windows?

Attached: 3332224.jpg (500x333, 37K)

> gaming
> having friends
> watching people play videogames online, unironically
kys. then dualboot and kys again.

>he actually fell for the Linux meme

Attached: 1506656526142.png (645x729, 82K)

this is how it starts OP.

later you'll just switch to Windows again. Then you won't even bother about changing wallpapers anymore.

linux isn't a meme, it's an os

I don't watch them, they watch me.
>dualboot
I was thinking about this too. Might be the best thing to do.
Jag kan kyssa dig.

My laptops will foreverially run Linux tho

Actually it's a kernel

best option is to just build a designated gaymen comp and block it from accessing anything else on your network

you probably want a dual boot. so you can keep your linux install uncluttered and have an optimum childhood regression experience in your botnet os

I haven't touched vidya in years. You're just a weak minded nigger cattle

>botnet
The only bot here is you, as long as you believe paranoia-monger crackpots.
Not that I deny the fact that windows is a flawed corporate os that can be intrusive, I simply don't want anything to do with toxic paranoid communities of any kind.
What I do is, use cracked soft and change it myself however I please.
If you don't believe in 'capitalism', GNUtists, why don't you start tinkering with 'capitalist' programs right now, since all existing code is free technically? Oh, because it's "unlawful"? What a flock of fucking faux radical, gutless sheep. Those cracker communities are 10 times more fun people to be around.

Attached: DhJpSvPWAAEfngm.jpg (1200x684, 55K)

>toxic
stopped reading there, fuck off

Attached: 1539705463478.gif (446x412, 2.74M)

ngl this is basically how it is for me. i use linux on all my other devices but for my main desktop i just want shit to work. and no, it isn't that i'm "doing it wrong", i've used linux for well over a decade at least. the problem lies in other software and its shit compatibility with linux. it's absolutely wonderful if its software selection suits your needs but for me it just doesn't given the type of work i do

>buy an m.2 or ssd
>put windows on it
>add it to grub
wow so difficult

If you don't want to keep linux, just run the windows vm in full screen and do all your botnetting in there. I'd suggest against duelbooting since windows has a habit of nuking other os'es

wat? I thought it's a plain english word
like in toxic materials

im just assuming you're esl
the word is grammatically correct in the given context but its loaded as all fuck when talking about communities because it makes you sound like a colossal faggot

It's one of those words that sets off turboautistic KHVs, as it's primarily used by leftists and women. Example above.

Get windows 10 LTSC for less botnet

I don't give a shit
I see now, still don't give a shit.
enough chit-chat better go crack a cold one

is that bad. i'm at the not changing wallpaper stage.

GPU sharing between host and VM fucking WHEN

I'm envious, OP.
VT-d is impossible to set up on almost all laptops because the internal and dedicated graphic cards are multiplexed.

/thread

Actually, it’s a meme

Actually it's a

Nah, Windows 10 is too botnet to run outside a VM. Dual booting with Windows 7 is fine, though. That being said, if your passthrough is working, why go through the trouble of dual booting?

You obviously want to play video games / talk to ppl. about playing video games / watch ppl. play video games.
Sounds like you need Windows.
Ever consider that the video games you're playing are the real botnet?

Attached: 1537915189468.gif (652x562, 626K)

>its loaded as all fuck when talking about communities because it makes you sound like a colossal faggot
this

>game occasionally
>game more often
>start using discord
>start twitch streaming
Are you 12? Who the fuck goes from occasional gamer to twitch streamer? Who the fuck even stream shit these days, dont you have nothing else to do?

>At what point is it easier just to give in to the botnet and run Windows?
Who do you think you're trying to fool here?
At least you're trying, unlike these two.

/thread

Three*

>the word is grammatically correct in the given context but its loaded as all fuck when talking about communities because it makes you sound like a colossal faggot
Roughly Translated:
>i play vidya gaymes because i'm either a literal child or a fat neckbeard, and "toxic" has become a dev buzzword in several key gaming communities to describe (and ban) people just like me and i resent it

Attached: 1537115382940.webm (690x388, 808K)

Windows 10 runs just fine outside a VM, fuck you talking bout

>lol use linux XD
>Actually, I need to do X and Linux cant.
>Lol gay only faggots do X or anything that is not possible in linux xdxdxd

Freetards kys asap

Imagine getting this triggered over a word. I thought you faggots were supposed to be all about free speech lul

Why use discord in the first place