Still the best smartphone design imho. What the modern equivalent?

Still the best smartphone design imho. What the modern equivalent?

Attached: droid_front_open.jpg (1006x800, 318K)

BlackBerry Key2

blackberry key 2 is ugly as fuck comapred to the first one

HMD should bring this back.

Attached: Nokia-e90.png (1844x1422, 3M)

Slider design will ultimately wear out the screen connector tape (happened to my beloved Xperia Mini Pro). Integrated keyboards are the way to go.

Had that exact model of phone in middle/high school. Truly a good phone for chads.

Swiftkey is faster than physical keyboards.

Found out there is this, tho don't know if it will be vaporware or just shit, but it's something

t.

Attached: cosmo communicator.jpg (745x1059, 92K)

This became the Gemini PDA by Planet Computers.
It's not vaporware

>tfw using the GOAT

Attached: BB Passport.png (800x661, 212K)

I had at least 3 slider phones till to this day (2 dumb, 1 smart) and none of them had any defects du to wearing out the cable, even though I abused the mechanism by constantly opening and closing when I was nervous

The N900, N950 and E7 had way better design than the milestone

Neat, still sticking to physical keyboards

For

It's the successor to Gemini PDA, but this one is a phone so I'm not sure it will succeed just because there are so many failed small phone projects, making computers is easy there are thousands of them

A modern HTC touch pro 2 would be perfect. Best phone I ever had, way ahead of its time running Windows Mobile 6.5 and a resistive touch screen.

Attached: CF22D50A-BBCD-4FE2-A8C0-2F662F767917.jpg (490x300, 74K)

Brainlet

oh I see, I thought this was the proto

That looks fun.
Does something like that exist? How do i find stuff like that?

Literally the post directly after.

Fucking newfags

But it's true. I don't understand why the hell you would need a physical keyboard on a smarthphone these days. For typing without looking at the phone? What are you a 14 year old in 2005?

>don't understand why the hell you would need a physical keyboard on a smarthphone these days.
Accuracy
Typing without looking
Personal preference
OS shortcuts
etc.

>Accuracy
Swiftkey or other similar keyboards almost never get words wrong in my experience
>Typing without looking
That hasn't been cool since 2006
>Personal preference
I get it, it tickles your autism bone. Kinda like the shitty UMPCs this board obsesses about.
>OS shortcuts
Oh you mean kinda like the three buttons every Android smartphone has + the volume buttons?

>Swiftkey or other similar keyboards almost never get words wrong in my experience
Neat
>That hasn't been cool since 2006
Okay? It's still fucking convenient.
>I get it, it tickles your autism bone.
I guess you could put it that way. I prefer something that actually has feedback.
>Oh you mean kinda like the three buttons every Android smartphone has + the volume buttons?
Sure, except I've got like 30 of them at my disposal.
Also if I want to open an app or search for something from the homescreen I just start typing, no need for a gesture or clicking in the search box to activate the keyboard or anything.

i used that in like 2012

Attached: file.png (300x225, 116K)

Yeah, and why does your PC need one? Just get a touchscreen... Why would anyone want a physical keyboard?

They're both shit.

The passport was too good for the peasants, sadly.

I want one now

>What are you a 14 year old in 2005?

No, I was 15-16 in 2005.

>>Typing without looking
>That hasn't been cool since 2006

It has always been cool since typewriters were invented.

Attached: flexpai.jpg (1024x596, 48K)

>Slider design will ultimately wear out the screen connector tape
Okie dokey

Attached: goat_phone.jpg (3984x2540, 3.41M)