Botnet

>he needs a file manager on his phone

>no file manager
>can only install approved apps
>computing power of a ceiling fan
>costs a kidney
Literally useless

>he needs a file manager on his phone
Jesus fucking Christ... What's the next level you're forced to endure and make excuses for I wonder.

Too easy a GUI.

Oooooooh its a boy, i get it

Meme, it's convoluted as fuck.

4G and wifi use rf microwaves which are very dangerous to your health. The biological effects are documented in a large and growing body of studies.
pubs.rsc.org/-/content/articlepdf/2013/ib/c3ib40166a
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/09553002.2014.899448
scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S1807-59322009000600011&script=sci_arttext
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1383571805000896
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028208033566

Would you stick your head in a microwave oven and turn it on? You're exposing yourself to the exact same kind of radiation when you're using a cellphone. Apple products are specially bad because they don't actually turn WIFI off when you think you turn it off.

>would you float near the surface of the Sun? You're exposing yourself to the exact same kind of radiation when you're going outside.

>computing power of a ceiling fan
Excuse me? It's literally the most powerful CPU on a phone on the market. Do you need a fucking i7-8700K in your phone?

>costs a kidney
If you're poor, maybe. Or don't have a job with great benefits.

>can only install approved apps
Yeah, that's not great, but I'll manage.

>no file manager
But... there is? No, it's not what you'd want it to be, but there very much is a file manager. No root access, though.

Do you ACTUALLY regularly need to manage files on your phone? What the fuck do you do, that requires a file manager?

Are you really not done with this? Second and third link are rat studies by the way. Like last time in your thread dedicated to this.

All those studies use magnitudes more power than any phone emits. All results of those studies coincide with effects of heat shock.

>Do you ACTUALLY regularly need to manage files on your phone?
Even phones before smartphones became a thing had file managers. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DEFEND THIS? Here's something for you:
>Nice quote from the tech illiterate.
>engineer: we have to make it thicker and add more cooling
>jobs: make it thinner and give it a rub to look shinnier
>No wonder why apple is innovating by removing features.

what

>If you're poor
Classic retort - "bai dis fone cuz if u dont ur POOR lolfag"

>there very much is a file manager
I don't need root access, I just need to be able to manage archives and use my phone as a flash storage device. Which iPhones can't do

>Do you ACTUALLY regularly need to manage files on your phone
Not user but yeah, I do. I basically use it as another USB drive for all my "homework"

I didn't ask whether phones have or had file managers.
I'm asking why it's important to you.
For the record, as I said, iOS does have a file manager and 3rd party services integrate pretty well into it.

I used Android for ten fucking years before switching to iPhone, and the ONLY time I used file managers for something I can't do on iOS, was when I was doing nerd shit, customising and editing files in root folders so I could clock my CPU a little higher or change the DPI or whatever.

>I'm asking why it's important to you
Not "innovating" by removing features.

I guess you don't need one if all you do is rub your thumb on an instagram screen and send pictures of your stinky dinky on snapchat all day like a fucking faggot

no webm support
need to use itunes to move photos, videos to computer. not quick at all

Would've fit better if it was "what" instead of "why".

>Classic retort - "bai dis fone cuz if u dont ur POOR lolfag"
How the fuck did reach that conclusion? I literally only said it's not expensive. Anyone in a first world country and with a job should be able to afford it. I didn't tell you to buy the fucking phone. If you want to use a Xiaomi A2 or whatever for any reason, I'm not judging.

>I just need to be able to manage archives

Yup, you can do that.

>and use my phone as a flash storage device. Which iPhones can't do

Which iPhones can do.

>I basically use it as another USB drive for all my "homework"

So you're underage. What are you even doing on Jow Forums? But even then, you can do that.

It was never a feature in the first place. And again, there has been a fucking file manager built-in since iOS 11.

Nice assumptions.
But you're about me not having any use for file managers on phones.

>And again, there has been a fucking file manager built-in since iOS 11.
An iCloud extension isn't a file manager. That's what "Files" is.

>But you're about me not having any use for file managers on phones.
Look at this pathetic attempt at a sentence. You've clearly jerked yourself retarded looking at e-thots shaking their ass on your screen.
>Nice assumptions.
I know

>oh no he forgot a single word, everything he said is invalid!!

>Yup, you can do that.
news to me. i've been happily outside the iSphere(?) for a while so this is new

3rd party services integrate well into Files.
But there are more robust file managers on the app store that are much more similar to what you see on Android.

Nah, it's just that everything I said was valid. Wanna try that sentence again, or are you too busy getting blocked by women for DMing them about your car?

What you said was just a weird untrue assumption, with the only true part being that I don't need a file manager. So uh... yeah, partly valid. You sure got me there.

I do use my phone for social media, though. Like a regular person. I'm not gonna deny that.

>wanna try that sentence again
Because you can't decipher a sentence with one missing word?

$1249 MSRP here

Mi mix 2 was $500 so i went with that. I've had it for a year and it's great.

Friendly reminder to sage and report threads like this. There is a legitimate commercial spamming push by apple to get people to buy their products again. Even IF you like iPhones and iOS you should still report these threads as it infringes on consumer freedom

Attached: Capture_1.png (662x904, 161K)

>the only true part being that I don't need a file manager
You forgot the about the part where I called you a faggot

10 threads died for this

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-004929_Clover.png (1440x2560, 811K)