And to think, I used to think the "paid shill" meme was just a meme

And to think, I used to think the "paid shill" meme was just a meme..

Attached: shill.png (2006x1014, 892K)

Just report the posts as advertising.

OP I just took a similar screenshot. Shills/under bridge inhabitants everywhere.

Attached: unknown.png (1812x643, 384K)

Attached: firefox_2018-11-05_16-57-12.png (1276x667, 378K)

But fucking why is my question? You think at this point in how popular apple is they wouldn't even need to do that shit and could just ride on their cult of personality for the next decade or so. Or they could at least afford to pay for more believable/higher profile shills

Imagine shilling in a somalian tapestry board

JUST FUCKING REPORT THE POSTS AS SPAM OR ADVERTISING. Jesus Christ.

>Or they could at least afford to pay for more believable/higher profile shills
Good advice. All they're doing is getting a rise out of people and embarrassed in the process. And why Jow Forums of all places?

It's a raid by apple marketing. Ever since their stock got 10% lopped off they've been bleeding like crazy. Expect more frequent apple spamming in the next few days.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-29-38(1).jpg (720x1128, 320K)

Just report all the threads. Some faggot has been raiding the board with this kind of garbage for weeks now.

>inb4 this thread gets nuked
mods don't want their side gig exposed

Then it would be very simple to just ban him, send a cease and desist to his ISP and maybe contact the local authorities. It's not though, this is a coordinated spamming attack under the influence of apple.

Fuck Apple, but of course they aren't paid shills.
What the fuck would a trillion dollar company get out of advertising on a shitty anime website?

Attached: 1529026464560.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Last week it was anti-ryzen spam, who knows what will be next week. It's probably just some faggot trying to be "LE EPIC TROLL XDDDD"

So, what's your excuse?

Again, it wouldn't be happening if it was just 1 person.

>What the fuck would a trillion dollar company get out of advertising on a shitty anime website?
Who knows what's behind it, but it is happening.

>implying apple would waste money astroturfing on a site full of NEETS who can't afford their devices

Fuck off. Prior to the implementation of captcha, the spam produced on Jow Forums was just one guy being a cunt. There's absolutely nothing to stop one guy making a bunch of shit threads about Apple just because he wants to. It's not some big fucking conspiracy.

>the spam produced on Jow Forums was just one guy being a cunt
Dark days. Couldn't risk visiting the site at that time in case there was a flood of CP across multiple boards.

>it is happening.
Absolutely fucking delusional.
There have always been retarded fanboys, spammers and trolls for brands/companies/products, and what you're seeing here is no different.
I honestly don't even see how you can think that they are behind it. Are you really fucking new to the Internet or something?

>inb4 shill!!!
I own zero (0) apple products and despise a lot of their business practices.

A corporation-based attack would be more sophisticated than just someone posting the same comment every thread.