That entry level junior programmer job requires 5 years of experience?

>That entry level junior programmer job requires 5 years of experience?
>Just apply anyway!
>The job requirements are optio-

Attached: 1518296850486.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

Missing a comma in the last sentence. CALL THEM OUT ON IT

I'd throw that in the trash

>3 people took 2 hours to find out someone was shit
>They want the applicant to pay them
Now this is a scam I can get behind.

Ignore it, they're literally retarded and clearly have no business advertising a position. Sue them for wasting your time.

>thinking people will believe this kind of bait
>if i printed it out, it must be true

Attached: 1541304706408.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>That image
Absolutely not, there is no basis for it. I hope the guy that received it threw it out without a second thought

>senior developer
>junior level
you're a retard OP.

I should start doing this when a company claims their pay is "competitive" while only offering 1/3 of what I currently make after I went through the entire process.

what the fuck

obviously the interview was scheduled for 2 hours. They probably knew right away and ended the interview immediately.

I applied to a "junior level" elixir position, had over a year experience and relevant projects.

They made me do over 3 hours of whiteboard exercises in elixir all of which I completed with little effort.

Then their lead dev realized I didn't have a Comp Sci degree and disqualified me on the spot. I ended up getting a better job anyway, but yes OP this industry can be very silly.

Old image, if not fake then unenforceable

Not legally binding, ignore it. Also it's a fake letter.

>Pic unrelated

This lmao

i refuse to believe this is real

>demand letter without a signed contract
SLAPP lawsuit time!

>making the same bait thread

>tfw billed 200$ for 3 hours of interview time because I couldn't write an implementation of Dijkstra's algo on the whiteboard

Please tell me you attended.

Attached: 1419936377843.png (427x409, 57K)

We already had this thread, this is most certainly fake as it is completely illegal.

Attached: 1510376841127.jpg (1257x307, 73K)

This is unironically what a recruiter sent me a while back.
He told me they are pretty relaxed, and if I only have "most" of those, they can let one or two slide with a few years experience.

Attached: averagejob.png (756x684, 58K)

How many times must this be debunked

Fucking lol, I'm so glad I decided to go teach in Asia rather than dealing with such a bullshit industry.

You should have asked for 500k starting

Wow, OP can afford a printer.

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Position: Rebekah
What did female """professionals""" mean by this?

I'm scared because anyone designing a troll image would have spelt Rebecca like a normal person.

Attached: 1430510983453s.jpg (889x1053, 164K)

Why is this thing getting reposted?
It's over 1-2 years old
OP is a faggot, it's a bait, a thread died for this
Don't fall for the meme my 4chinz bros

They can't make you pay that.
There was no goods or service exchange. It's like talking to someone at a bus stop and then handing them a bill afterward.

But still want to bill the full two hours because reasons.

>they can let one or two slide
It looks to me like a number of those could be earned concurrently but you're still looking at thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars worth of certifications there.

imagine being so full of shit that you try to fool someone into believing that there are actually people with that much qualifications and that they are simultaneously being hired at that company as if they didn't have better places to be

No, I'm sure it's legit, and OP is just too much of a pleb for them, if they're capable of mailing letters without creases, they know what they're talking about

Flat 11" envelopes are not uncommon

are you too stupid to understand what 'allotted' means?

No, it's allowed in Australia.

No it isn't m8.

Unironically this, what in the actual fuck? I'd deal with any repercussions they try to throw at me. That's horseshit

Refer them to Arkell vs Pressdram 1971.

>head of hr earning nearly as much as head developer
why? Hrs do fucking easy mode job

>hrs don't even do their job
ftfy

I'd talk to a lawyer and see if it's worth a lawsuit

The effort is genuinely appreciated.

Attached: zetsuboutrollingLH4BF.jpg (848x480, 46K)

because hr's determine who is hired and fired

they run modern companies if executives turn a blind eye to them and don't reel them in

Hrs determine who is hired and fired and they do an UNBELIEVABLY TERRIBLE job at it. They are completely asleep at the switch and need a good punch in the face to wake them up.

Reposts of a reposts reposts

I would get a lawyer and try to sue them. I am more than willing to bet they are in violation of some kind of law and that you could get $$$ out of them

>erlang

Autistic meme language you should sue them for wasting your time.

It's actually real. I live in Australia too and received one because the interviewer thought I was wasting their time because I didn't know how to reverse a binary tree.

Sure you did pal.

>make company
>do the most difficult interview problems imaginable
>bill all the applicants
>profit

"as a matter of principle rather than cost"

First lesson they taught us at law school: Never sue on principle. They're bluffing.

I graduated in 2016 and applied at an ASX-listed company. I'm glad they rejected me because I threw the letter in bin and got a better job.

>Rebekah
What a retarded company

Seeing as it's illegal in Australia I have some strong doubts about your story,

Yes? The letter from OP is from a Victorian company. They're real, they just can't do anything about it. That's why I threw it away.

Sure pal, I'd believe a company would do something that can so easily get them sued.

>get them sued
On what basis?

>threatening you with legal action if you don't pay a fee you never agreed to.
Gee I wonder what basis.

Trying to scam people out of money. Sure you probably won't get shit out of it, but the company will end up with nice fine.

lawyers will always tell you its worth it. they get paid anyway.

>quad ccie
>relaxed

>entry level junior
>requires 5 years of experience
lmao

First time I saw this was like 4 years back on 8gag. So kill yourself

>4 years back
>Letter has 2017 on it
Let us know the secrets of the future, user