FOV

Do Asians have the same field of veiw as normal people?

Attached: 89B269C3-DCD5-4A58-8A9B-CAC0EA090D8F.png (697x1393, 861K)

Asians out number you 4to1!
They are the normal and you are not!

Attached: 1517986381662.gif (374x400, 100K)

yeah but their eyes are funny so not really lol

the asian eye is squinted to a degree as to increase values of light making the asian eyes easily see lighting making them excellent artists

It is not the eyes put the position of the eyes in the skull that make them suck at driving and pushing shopping carts. Their eyes are pointing straight ahead.

>mfw the key to beating all Asians is just to stand slightly beloe or above them.

Attached: BA5CDC01-8B23-4AE3-8B49-A1EE012FB7F7.jpg (300x250, 37K)

Or to tha left or right

Attached: 543534534534534534.png (565x351, 179K)

They don't have nose bridges either. I wonder if their eyeballs can see each other when they cross their eyes.

Well, asians?

actually a good question, i assume YES? However i dont know. Can some one explin asians eyesight vs. non asian?

I'm sure you guys have seen my pic for the 1000th time already.
100% sure I have a nose bridge and my eyes aren't all that small

Attached: Blackzu9.png (400x400, 116K)

I have not seen pic.. put your hand behind your ear. Can you see it if you turn your eyes?

we eat doggu and catu so err eyes smarrer

Yeah lol

Attached: Blackzu8.png (601x495, 235K)

Hmm. I'll need more test subjects

My Asian wife came home and could not see her hand behind her ear. She refused to believe that the kid and I could. maybe some are better than others.

You'all hav nothing to say for yourselves?

Don't matter, she's cute.

It matters if she's driving. Put your helmet on!

If I die next to her, then maybe my life wasn't so bad.

What do you mean by “hand behind one’s ear”?

No, someone my grandma knew had to get her eyelids surgically shortened to see.
The Asian ethnic group evolved in the mainland near the equator where they had to worry about dust so their eyes were better at keeping it out at the expense of vision. Caucasians evolved near the sea and in dim environments so their eyes had to get bigger to absorb more light and we didn't have to worry about dust (our brains also got bigger in the visual processing parts to interpret that light, this has nothing to do with intelligence) . Asians had brighter light near the equator so they didn't need as much as Caucasians. Caucasians lived by the sea so they didn't have as much dust.

Attached: (1121).png (460x406, 95K)