Apart from a full time job, how does Jow Forums make money?

Apart from a full time job, how does Jow Forums make money?

Attached: 1536112361412.png (1278x720, 765K)

student loan

i \m a stay at home son

so you don't make money

>what is neetbux

selling my kidneys

Camwhoring

My brother pays for my shit

Bartending

selling pills

Considering working on a game at night.
Day job is comfy but manual labor no brain power required and leaves me wanting to do creative things.

I sell sex and sex accessories.

I suck cocks.

Time to mix drinks and change lives

Selling my nudes online.

can testify

>~10k a year
>still need to pay for college and rent
how? unless you cheated the system and filed as independant while living with your parents... there is no way you make any money.

sport betting my autismbux

A part time job since I'm not allowed to work 24/7 at one job

I want to kill myself every day

Attached: 1541334733818.png (783x1045, 566K)

Licking and fucking granny pussy. An extra $2-3k a month, and I get laid.

Stock market.

I beat up primary schoolers for their pocket money.

Goddamn you're living the dream.

inheritance money in multiple investment fund with 4 to 7% return per annum.

Why would I need to make money apart from my job?

My country provides free tuition for families that make

I trade crypto

Part time job

Exactly my thoughts.

Made a huge amount off cryptocurrency last year.

Has a stable side-income by selling software and electronics I've designed

And other odds and ends like income from youtube ads, bank account interest etc. And when I was a student I got the government's student grant.

Sounds fun being so poor the government feels pity and steals others money and gives it to you

Matched gambling

Soros pays me to post left wing propaganda on social media.

But do they pay you to do it?

>neetbux
yes

Attached: 28f8881f3dfe461a084ca9bedc2cfc0111eb7368_hq.gif (500x501, 641K)

Sysadmin fulltime but I have a side gig as a paid Soros shill on Jow Forums

China pays me to post sjw propaganda on social media.

mom and dad give me money

>full time job
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1299827572337.jpg (4688x4688, 575K)

Are you cute? It's easier to sympathize with suicidal people if they're cute.

>job
what's that

to buy intel and nvidia products.

>projecting this hard

by shilling for microsoft on Jow Forums

I found a milf. I fuck her every now and then she gives me food and I can live in her basement.

I play online poker and use a collusion method that guarantees me winnings against brainlets who think online poker isn't rigged.

I can do that with my regular salary (or even buy it for work and then bring it home when no one is looking)

Omg are you me? Except for me my boss allows me to do this because my work is “so valuable”.

Is that your mom?

wtf

based gigalobro

It happens when the capitalist class stole from you/your family at first

Attached: 3a8f3d554639543267388ed3400d68f9d71a4af14b52a330390f52075b8dd4bf-leftypol.png (750x563, 367K)

No one can take from you what you never owned. Youre not entitled to things others property. Thou shalt not covet, sinner

Then why are you coveting his tuition, Shecklestein

>no dividends
>no capital gains

Attached: 1526710264975.png (750x545, 45K)

Pointing out theft is a sin is not coveting. It's the righteous thing to do

Is that easy to do?

Ok stupids. You all need to figure out passive income unless you want to work for 80% of your life on shit everyone hates. PASSIVE income. Figure how to setup advertising in a blog or publish a side project, or even selling art man. Side hustle or die.

>selling art as a source of income
The starving artist isn't a meme, you know.

Also
>hating your job
I went to uni in order to get a job I didn't hate.

i run swagbucks apps on my old phones. enough for a six pack every so often. if your phone is rooted then you get a data speed limiting app so you're not sucking up tons of data/bandwidth for this. same thing if doing browser crap like ncraves though block html5/autoplay crap. swagbucks com/refer/catswag763 if you care for a referral.

Scams (made near 100k euros this years from blockchain / crypto scams), trading (made a 5500 euro profit from the bitcoin cash pump recently god bless), and I get webdev projects from time to time.

>inb6 company audit and they find you are holding on to something
>fired

It's the same for me.

Naw, it's accepted. We only "fail" to tell anyone for tax avoidance purposes.

It seems there is no such thing a passive income. Everything requires maintenance.

part time job

Jow Forums - Admitting to crimes

i have a sugar daddy. i'm daddy's boy. pic related

Attached: il_570xN.989017353_maf8.jpg (570x855, 104K)

How do you launder that much money? I don't own a business so I still can't figure a good and fast way of laundering.

hopefully "DEEP LEARNING" technology gets good enough one day for it to filter out all the stupid animeposters from my catalog forever.......

scamming crimes get ignored in my part of the world. high levels of corruption
i made an agreement with my localbitcoins cash trader that he'll take 20% profit and never ask me how I make the money. he's been reliable so far.

So I suppose your cunt won't ask any questions every time you put a considerable amount of money in the bank or buy properties with unknown money. Do you live in an eastern europe shithole?

>Do you live in an eastern europe shithole?
Yep.

I don't fuck with banks but property purchases and investing into government projects don't get questioned too hard (they dont wanna lose the cash flow). I get large amounts of cash in exchange of btc for a 20% no questions no id's fee and I splurge around europe (I blew near 20k in berlin in september) and keep the rest in stablecoins. My favorite is Dai now, I don't fuck with dollar backed coins because they might implode anytime. You should look into it too

Probably only as easy as they're willing to investigate for fraud.

I read somewhere on the internet a boomer was forcing his kids to claim independent status so he didn't have to pay for them and he was ignorant about what constituted the status itself.

>inheritance money in multiple investment fund with 4 to 7% return per annum.
That's worse than the stock market average, hahahaha.

Just put it in an index fund bro.

you save all your money under a mattress?

Under my pillow to be specific. I grew up somewhat poor so I'm always afraid of losing it. A majority of it is in Dai stablecoin though. And a small piece in Bitcoin Cash and BTC to profit from volatility from time to time.

>made near 100k euros this years from blockchain / crypto scams
even if you made this amount of money, somewhere in time it must went to the bank.
do you cash it all out?
i guess the IRS/Tax man doesn't work in your country either.

As I said, I don't deal with banks.

I keep it all in crypto or meet with my guy to give me cash OTC for a 20% fee.

Karma is real bro, good luck hahaha.

That's the only significant amount of money you'll ever make and you already wasted 20k.

you're funny, I might donate 1k to you. I know that'd make your day.

I've been worrying that the money will stop flowing for a long time but it looks like it's not happening, I've been going strong for 2 years, anything could happen of course but right now it's amazing.

hacking old phone systems and calling my own premium rate numbers

well that'd be nice im a poor student living with my parents.

I've been robbed at gun point for 50k before. I hope that guy gets killed or in prison as his path continues.

(BCH)12Kvv7d1wNWZ1F

vmrro7oEG6G5zfgBfTaz

I'd use the money for classes at my community college, I'm studying Computer Engineering.

iam toilet cleaner

how do i get a sugar daddy

>Polish people post on here
Wew

Two half time jobs

Contracting. I set my own hours and pay, and take as many vacations as I want. The only way to escape is to own your means of production.
>mfw

Attached: itpays.jpg (1056x1394, 550K)

Lighting design for underground raves and nightclubs

sucking dick. already earned $75 last week.

Attached: smiley face thumbs up.jpg (458x550, 23K)

fetlife

Hes portfolio might be extremely low risk.

I envy this job. How do I get in?

eres sudaca user?

same

Attached: 1537943670409.png (322x395, 201K)

do what I did - attend some antifa rallies, buddy up with the important guys, actually be willing to suck some dick (it was kind of hot) and then you'll get a referral and some email correspondance with the right people to set you up

It's pretty good, I'm making about $30 a day just shitposting on Jow Forums telling the nazi stormweenies they've already lost the midterms, and sometimes they ask me to shill a product or two

That's abit too much work.
Can't you just hook me up? I'm lazy

god I wish there were antifa rallies where I could get connected to the right people so that I could get paid to shill for antifa

*where i live

i don't.

might just start selling core2duo pcs on ebay with titles like "44GHz, 160GB OF MEMORY"