Tech journalists are now calling on laptop manufacturers to add "delightful" notches to their displays

Tech journalists are now calling on laptop manufacturers to add "delightful" notches to their displays.

Also:

>Chaim Gartenberg
>Gartenberg
>Berg

Attached: file.png (1084x926, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's one of the most jewish names i've seen in a while

I'm not even a Jow Forumslack but jews are the biggest fucking basedboys out there, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 256.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Attached: file.png (450x220, 142K)

it's the NYC jews, they're seriously the worst. even jews hate nyc jews

>iVerge

Well... otherwise the option is a nose-cam like Dell has i guess. Or a smaller cam up top.

Attached: csm_25.02.2018_Huawei_MateBookX_teaser_5bd26924c5.jpg (1600x1200, 255K)

god the verge is fucking shit who reads this garbage?

basedboy and basedgrill normies who are into "tech"

Wtf I typed "s o y" and it got converted to "based"
WTF FLOENNS

Attached: 1540560672096.jpg (493x820, 52K)

the absolute state of (((newsmedia)))

Attached: Oyveygoyim_1495149358.gif (518x509, 173K)

... F3, F4, F5, F6, fuck this, F7, F8, F9 ...

>delightful

Attached: MEOW.jpg (480x640, 60K)

>delightful notch
>delightful
>DELIGHTFUL

Attached: shaq.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

Greatest tech ally

The fuck is a notch and why is this kike trying so hard with his "hello fellow geeksters" act?

Isnt this just a jab at stupid fucking tech?

It's not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

>the desktop world moves to CSD
>maximize window
>controls are in the notch
the absolute state

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-06 15-23-18.png (1200x847, 144K)

>highlighting only Berg when fucking swedes are called berg all day
>Chaim Gartenberg
rarely seen a name more jewish than this giga kike

>laptop
>Face ID
Yes, now let your OS take continuous pictures of your face without your knowledge and send them to Apple who will sell it to some company. Any fucking retard that uses that shit or the fingerprint reader is 100% retarded.

>delightful

Attached: 960 - 0UX6BRw.jpg (499x499, 21K)

The Verge is more of an apple shill site than places like AppleInsider, 9to5Mac, Macrumors, etc.

>to add "delightful" notches
If this happens, we wage war

>everyone hates the notch
>except journalists
Something happened at some point in the late 2000's, where journalism kicked out all professional journalists and replaced them with non-qualified bloggers. The vast majority (80%+) of modern journalists are fools whose opinion is easily purchased.

verge comments section is quite cancerous as usual

Attached: .png (750x1174, 68K)

>the notch improves the industrial design to be more seamless and integrated

Attached: The dumb! It hurts!.jpg (728x585, 41K)

>9 categories
>3 are hidden behind a button for no good reason

A fucking foot

perfect depiction of a Chinese spy cam

I still don't get whats so wrong with just not filling the entire top part in screen?
If they want more screen then just make the laptop itself bigger.

You know there are these things called bezels. That's where most manufacturers put their cameras and it seems to be working for them.

ITT: people who have never used OSX, the taskbar is on the top of the screen 100% of the time, this space is not used anyways

>evolutionary change more than a set back
>cutting off perfectly usable parts of the screen is not a set back
>design is more seamless
> a simple rectangle is less seamless than a rounded one with a cutout
These have to be paid shills, right? Actual people can't be this retarded.

How does that excuse it? Having used macOS, I could never understand any of the decisions that Apple made. Why'd they have to make the keyboard so uncomfortable? Why did Apple think the 3.5mm jack was deprecated? Why'd they have to set the default scrolling direction to the opposite of what it is on literally every other system? Why'd they have to remove the firewire port? I don't care if the space up at the top in the middle is empty or not: it looks fucking terrible and you are a tasteless asshole for thinking otherwise. Apple prides itself with "superior aesthetics" but they strike me as the biggest group of individuals with their own heads up their asses.

They removed the headphone jack so the sales of their wireless headphones would rise and any manufacturer who would want to make lightning ones would have to pay royalties to apple

it's not an excuse, it's a reason. putting the camera at the bottom, like dell or microsoft, yields up-nose cam, and faceID is better than anyone else offers

>why'd they have to make the keyboard so uncomfortable?
it's literally the best keyboard on the market
>why did apple think the 3.5mm jack was deprecated?
because it is. USB headphones are superior, even bluetooth is better. a typeC dongle to 6.3 is superior audioquality anyways
>why'd they have to set the default scrolling opposite
because it makes more sense
>why'd they have to remove the firewire port
again, why do you want them to keep outdated tech, typeC is better than firewire

macs aren't about aesthetics, despite what people think. everything about mac is minimal AF

here's your (you)

classic NPC