Alternative Music Player

Good afternon Jow Forums,

I come from /co/ and /ck/, but I'm soon getting rid of my rented iPhone 7+ to go Android. I have always used iTunes to store my music, but I was wondering what alternatives there are out there for music players. Preferably one that can synchronise music with an Android phone and keep the information and album artwork.

Kind regards,
Anonymous.

Attached: iTunes.png (300x300, 67K)

I use Google play music. It's the stock Android music app. Some people don't like it but I think it's awesome. It will display whatever music you have stored on your device and you can pay for the unlimited subscription for 10 a month and you get YouTube premium and YouTube music too.

there isn't any
one of the reasons I switched to iphone, got tired of organizing this shit

google music is literally the same shit.

You're an idiot if you can't realize how to put music from itunes on your computer to your Android phone. I've been doing it for years.

Sorry, I might not have written correctly. I meant music players on PC that can sync, rather than music players on the actual phone. I imagine that iTunes can't sync to Android can it?

Just plug your Android into your PC, open itunes, select all the music you want on your phone, drag it and drop it into a folder on to your device.

Power amp

I'm not sure if this is suitable for you, but I'll post my setup anyways:
On my computer I use whatever mediaplayer I prefer right now, DeadbeeF and mpd+ncmpcpp currently. My music is roughly divided by genre, then artist, then the album title, then the songs and a cover.jpg. Those genre folders are then added to syncthing which is a p2p just werkz™ folder sync application. I run syncthing on my pc, my laptop, my raspberry pi and my android phone. Whenever I make a change on one of my devices the file is pushed to all other nodes automatically and hence easily accessible without doing anything. On android, I play my music with Vinyl player which is a fork of the popular phonograph player to make it fdroid compatible. Pic related it's my synthing instance on android

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-090903_Syncthing.png (1080x1920, 173K)

Get Apple Music for Android.

That will only work with a subscription.

>got tired of organizing means I don't know how to do it
learn to read nigger. or do you not even know how itunes works?

Theres nothing to organize you brain dead fuck. You just drag and drop. If you're that fucking lazy you are a burden on society kill yourself faggot

only good answer in this thread

Rhythmbox is the simplest and easiest to use. You are using GNU/Linux, right?

Did you buy the music or nah? Because if not you could just drag and drop it into the phone. Personally I use Spotify because of how convenient it is.

My only issue with Spotify is that II also listen to music that isn't on there.

That sucks. Other than King Crimson I'm not really missing any music.

Step 1. Get iTunes Match it's cheap.
Step 2. Sync your music with your iCloud Library thanks to iTunes Match.
Step 3. Install Apple Music for Android.
Step 4. Log in with your account you use iTunes Match on.
Step 5. Enjoy wirelessly and automatically syncing and saving with your iTunes library where ever you are on your Android device.

I like iTunes, been using it even before iPhones were around. You can use it with android just fine

Dopamine.

IBroadcast

Foobar2000 for Android.

don't, the developer is simply dead. there are plenty of better alternatives which don't require activation all the time.

>be on airplane / remote location
>music player stops working
>preasu activate

cancer

Spotify automatically takes care of everything for you