Apple Hating and Thinkpad/GNU+Linux Shilling

This is directed to everyone browsing Jow Forums

I hate how nearly everyone on Jow Forums has either a hate boner for Apple, constantly shills for ThinkPads and "free software" like GNU/Linux or both and this is why you're just a bunch of fucking hypocrites. You constantly bitching and complain about how Apple so shitty with their products and how their fanboys constantly shills for their products and have to blame themselves that they're using the product wrong. Yet you fags constantly shill for ThinkPad for the ruggedness, productivity and "it just werks" like how all the applefags say and any slight criticism about thinkpads and you get constantly bombarded with "you just a fag, you can't appreciate the beauty of the ThinkPad". I own a ThinkPad t60 and even though yes it's an ancient thing that I bought for $30 I still have to cleaing it everyday because of the rubberized coating it uses, poor battery life means I have to carry around two to three batteries everyday and heats up like a motherfucker even with fresh thermal paste installed and a new CPU. Plus the thing weights like seven pounds, so it's a constant drag and when it's dead all I have is 7 lb paper weight that I can't even use during break.

>"Well you shouldn't be complaining about a thinkpad bought for $30 specially a 10 year old one and plus the MacBook doesn't allow you to change batteries at"

Have you even tried to drain one of those suckers even on a heavy load day? In CS class I had to lower down my brightness setting all the way down on my t60 just to get an hour and a half of battery and pray to the Lord I can get through it. Meanwhile I have to bring my sister's MacBook pro because I didn't charge the bloody thing for the next day was like 80% at the end of school day on a constant two hour load. I didn't even mean to charge it at night and it was ready to go out at the end of the day. Say what you want on Apple and how shity the products are but at least they have a decent OS and battery life

Attached: 1540737761708.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>he fell for the fruit meme

Attached: 1539376756024.png (735x940, 426K)

>do not mentions macbook model
Stfu. Also: shit battery life is problem of all old laptops.

if you bought t60 for battery life you're truly a retard

>apple

Attached: laugh_satania.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>disagrees with Thinkpad shilling
>shills Apple
Tell me more about this "hypocrite" stuff.

this constant shilling makes me want more and more to leave this shithole.
t. will never buy apple
t. thanks op, it might be the way out

>Implying the 2016+ macbook pros aren't complete and total garbage

2014-2015 Macbook pros were god tier, why the fuck you're showing the macbook pros with meme bar™ and saying "look apples bricking anyone who touches their soldered on POS motherboard that's not even user-replaceable since the 2016 models" STFU fag

I didn't bought for battery life and don't get me wrong I love my ThinkPad t60 it's just that I hate the fucking battery life.

Look I'm not saying that ThinkPad are POS but they have a few problems on their own especially the older ones that people on this board like to shill and that's what grinds my gears. I don't own any Apple products at all I'm just saying there's some good points about Apple and then there's some really bad points too. Also
>Tripfag
>Thinks his opinion matters

I ignore everyone that tells me to get a specific laptop, or try to shit on the laptop that I own. They're my decisions, and I don't need your approval. I have my own reasons to like and dislike certain laptops, and I doubt some sperg is going to change my mind.

Matters as much as your opinion.

The issue is that most of the posts are made ironically here. So, if you can’t tell which post to listen to, you end up making bad tech decisions. Most people here use Windows and the main driver behind hardware choices is what’s on sale at micro center or amazon or wherever, not and versus intel or whatnot. It’s a terrible idea to buy an old laptop, and new users shouldn’t use the two distributions that are famously difficult to install. So, to quote so many others, “you fell for the meme, OP.” I can’t beleive people unironically make such bad decisions when it comes to their computers and get so wrapped up in what strangers online think.

>I don't own any Apple products at all I'm just saying there's some good points about Apple and then there's some really bad points too.
How interesting...

Attached: With a Macbook Air.jpg (2592x1944, 2.36M)

How exactly is saying the older models were better a defense modern day Apple? Buying Apple products just seems highly irrational given their hostility to third party repairs as well as the high cost and unreliability of their own repairs. As of now, I'd buy anything other than of Apple - even if it's not as good.

Attached: With all these things.gif (672x378, 1.43M)

>all those pinky rings and also "rings"
I love Jow Forums.

Attached: With Some Apple Products.jpg (724x853, 98K)

>It’s a terrible idea to buy an old laptop
this is where you are extremely retarded

How often have I not seen someone brag about their cheap used laptop, that they proceeds to spend a shitload on with upgrades. SSD, new keyboard, new lid, new screen, new processor. Their 100 dollar T420 isn't 100 dollars anymore.

Reminder to report the 20 daily apple shill threads.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Take a deep breath. Ayuk!

Abhi hoy, Abhi hoy

Boltho kya,

Abhi hoi

Bolta kya

Bolta Kya

Iski uthooth, take the poo to the loo. Take the poo to the loo. Take the poo – we got to do what we got to do – to the loo. Take the poo – we got to take the pooh to the loo – to the loo. Take the poo, we got to take the poo. Take the poo, we got to take the pooh. We got to, got to, got to, got, got, got, got, got.

Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, there’s that poo.

Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo.

Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo.

Attached: 1521281917056.jpg (643x960, 256K)

When you buy new (or used) ssd, hdd, ram and even cpu you don't buy them as thinkpad parts. If your thinkpad dies tomarrow, or you decide to throw it in a trash you still own useful parts which you can put in any compatibile laptop and they will do the same thing they did in thinkpad, or you can sell them on second hand market and get some money. If everything is soldered on the motherboard you have to accept that you'll own a brick in max 5 years.
As fo all mechanical parts I'm pretty sure you can get new ones for less than 100$ combined, but nobody buy them all at once, you can get keyboard for 25$, but you actually buy new one once in 5 years, all goes the same for other parts, so even for than 100$ for parts tied to specific laptop model, you are more likely to spend in 5 portions of 20$, which is not the same as spending it all at once. Not to mention that people (including myself) sometimes upgrade something just for fun and feeling of owning something new.

tldr

Are you seriously going to turn a blind eye towards the hundreds of apple shill threads made each day, OP?
Either you are a braindead apple fanboy or you yourself are a shill.

I loved my T430 until it was stolen and smashed. Then I bought an X230 and I love it even more.

Both are meme crap, OG ThinkPads are too old to be usable and Lenovo are literal spyware. MacBooks are overheating crap with the shittiest keyboards imaginable.