Reminder that if you vote right wing tomorrow you are a literal retard and voting against your own interests

Reminder that if you vote right wing tomorrow you are a literal retard and voting against your own interests.
You're literally better off voting 3rd party if you're too much of a sperg to vote left

Attached: 1541213379009.png (1280x720, 813K)

What if I don't vote?

You should be hanged

the democrat in my state literally wants to turn it into a sanctuary state and take away our guns. Not in a "They might do bad!" way but a "She literally said that she would do these things" way. And several other things I could never agree with.

In any case,

do we whine even if ironically what shitalians should vote for? no? (mostly because we have no fucking idea about your elections). then blow it out your ass and make another pizza thread you retarded incel

Attached: 1516851248844.jpg (1420x879, 126K)

that ceased to be true once the dems started with two things:
1. all white men are evil
2. white nations need to be brown

HLOL fagtard

Why do a Italian cares about this?

I'd vote right-wing tomorrow if I was american.

Because what the president of the united states decides can possibly affect the entire world, and considering trump is a fucking troglodyte, literally any other president would be better

>voting

Attached: b0c2ddf9d3a8f37b3da988009bc25783.jpg (326x244, 15K)

You are awful with women aren’t you.

Vote or die muthafucka, muthafucka vote or die
Rock the vote or else I'm gonna stick a knife through your eye
Democracy is founded on one simple rule
Get out there and vote or I will muthafuckin' kill you

If it weren't for Nietzsche and Stirner I literally would be a falangist or a fascist

cringe
Based

Attached: sachiko-dab.png (1280x1280, 562K)

I'm not informed enough to vote. Idiot comes from ancient Greece, it's a name they gave to those who abstained from voting. But I'd argue it's worse to vote uninformed than to just not vote.

And you are right

Both based and redpilled individuals

Voting doesn't matter both sides are agents of Satan

This thought is kind of cucked.

Attached: 1541428739680.jpg (400x400, 23K)

reminder that if you arent american, you cant have opinions on american politics!