Koreans = mostly loyal to korean brands such as samsung and LG

Koreans = mostly loyal to korean brands such as samsung and LG
Chinks = mostly loyal to chink brands such as huawei, xiaomi and oppo
Indians = completely disloyal and only buys cheap chinkshit
Jow Forums = completely disloyal to their own countries' brands, especially Apple

So, Jow Forums, explain how you are better than India again?

Attached: 1521884334415.jpg (996x574, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYOwZwJrsqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Judging by the grammar seen on Jow Forums in the recent years, I'd say a good portion of the people on here are pajeets.

Fucking YouTube is flooded with pajeets with broken English recording "English" tutorials and the internet is filled with shit pajeet journalism sites.

>Indians = completely disloyal and only buys cheap chinkshit
>Jow Forums = completely disloyal to their own countries' brands, especially Apple
Why did you write the same sentence twice?

Attached: 1526627784546.jpg (800x500, 40K)

Indoor plumbing.

You're implying a large section of this board isn't a bunch of pajeets. It definitely is. The amount of quality threads has been declining steadily, it's pretty rare to find a thread where there are knowledgeable people. Hell, this thread itself is shit, honestly.

As for brand "loyalty", it's a retarded concept to begin with. I can understand considering a national brand before international, but it should never be your single deciding factor, and if it is, you're retarded.
I'm not american, but I wouldn't buy an Apple even if I were, because the ecosystem just isn't for me. It's that simple.

>Jow Forums = completely disloyal to their own countries' brands, especially Apple
>Apple
Why would I want to support manufacturing in Asia exactly?

>muh loyalty
>implying people on here have money to buy things

Attached: gumby-movie-clayboys.jpg (200x150, 13K)

>being full of shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYOwZwJrsqE

My country doesn't have a smartphone brand, so who gives a shit

Pajeet here
I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion.
You better move out of my way, white boi.

Attached: 1541471364361.jpg (1000x842, 208K)

indians do not produce anything worth buying
indians take shit on the street
indians should be nuked
/thread

>only burgers browse Jow Forums
Sad!

I'm British, we don't have any phone brands so I can't be loyal to anyone. Since the smartphone generation I've owned HTC, LG, Motorola and Xiaomi, and when I'm due a new phone soon I'm getting a Samsung.

Wileyfox, and they're half decent.

Wileyfox lmao I don't think so.

i don't make purchases based on dumb criteria like loyalty

America is India.

Apple isn't an American company.

>Buy a phone with the hardware you like
>Unlock bootloader
>Write your own ROM
>???
>Profit
Seriously guys, apply yourselves.

By what metric exactly?

No, they really are fine. Back then I got the swift for 100€. It's on android 8 now, starting from
5. My favourite phone so far.

Because I'm French.
I can't support something that does not exist.

By residing in tax heaven countries and manufacturing in China. Cupertino is a facade. They are worse traitors than chinks themselves.

Yeah they're probably fine if you only want basic features, I actually use my smartphone though so it's not for me.

>Buy a phone with the hardware you like
Already impossible. They all are trash.

Wiko is a French brand though

I tend to still buy Phillips or German brand for most stuff. There's no significant European players in the pc or mobile market though.

Look buddy, if you want to be disloyal then fair enough but don't pretend like we don't have a good option available. I guarantee unless you are a retard that plays intensive games on Android then a Wileyfox phone would be more than fine for your usage.

There are no phones made in the USA though.

>disloyal
I never pledged my loyalty to some manufacturer just because they are based in the UK. I've tried Wileyfox phones, they're fucking garbage m8.

based curry poster

> Brand loyalty is good
Still dealing with your cognitive dissonances, iToddler ?

Apple is made in China primarily.

Their working conditions cause chinks to kill themselves though so that's a good thing.

I’m not American you fat fuck

Loyalty is invented by companies to avoid doing their job. Loyal fans will advertise and damage control for free while being ripped off by the very same companies they are loyal to.

Lel no, it's a scam.
wiko is chinese garbage undercover.

Blackberry aren't as good as they used to be.
Also,
>Canadian technology companies

Attached: ballmer and elop.png (852x533, 551K)

The only french smartphone manufacturer only makes shit phone, and is half Chinese anyway

no sir its u who are the pajeets

>Chinks = mostly loyal to chink brands such as huawei, xiaomi and oppo
Ahahaha, no

>thinks Jow Forums and Indians are different groups
kek

nuke india

>loyalty, as if it means anything when it comes to consumer products

This is the maximum pajeet opinion out there. Only online pajeets get into the dickmeasuring contest over what brand they have.

>brand loyalty

Attached: npc.png (636x773, 8K)

I'm a latino.

I don't give a shit about brand's origins.

Well, I have/had a preference towards Japanese things, but it's more because supposed quality.