Why is macOS superior in everything, Jow Forums?

Why is macOS superior in everything, Jow Forums?

Attached: 507120-os-info.jpg (740x463, 69K)

Except it isn't.

You can't play video games it's shit

>video games
Grow up

It seems to be superior in everything because it's the one and only unix with a decent DE, custom-tailored for the computer illiterate user, powerful and easy to use.

Ubuntu is objectively easier for computer illiterate users.

No it isn't. Absolutely tech illiterate parents from East Germany try Windows, Mac OS and Ubuntu and Mac Os was by far their best experience.

jus werks

>Why is macOS superior in everything,
OpenDirectory is not superior to Active Directory.

MDM, groupware, and storage presentation is also lacking...

Edward your repairs and service coverage has expired.

Attached: repairs.jpg (1800x1580, 251K)

It's superior in having no use cases whatsoever. If you want to develop shit, use GNU/Linux, if you want to play games, use Windows.

Ngl I gave my mom Solus Linux and had no issues, and even I can't figure out macos.
Then again ive never owned a Mac so my experience is fleeting, but I can delve right into any Linux system with ease.

Instead of replying, just report. We've had about 10 apple advertisement threads today.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

>i5
>8GB RAM
>still running Sierra
Imagine being this much of a pleb

>and even I can't figure out macos
Same.
And I'm a professional programmer. Okay, not that it is not possible when I want it, but it's just not very intuitive.

>Gnome

>good DE
>powerful
>easy to use

lol

>If you want to develop shit, use GNU/Linux, if you don't want to develop shit use mac, if you want to play games, use Windows.

fix

I mean Unity ofc

The same applies if you have no specific use case, as web-based shit can be done on any system.

Even in that setting, it's still better to have a system that serves you the best for a specific use case. And it's also better to not pay for overpriced shit.
Nothing speaks for macOS.

macOS is better on graphic design tasks and coding
Linux distros are better for coding and data bases
Windows is better for gaming

As you can see, there's no superior OS, just use what works for you.

Let the virgins play their shitty games on Windows or do useless programs on Linux that no one would use and let the fags do their shitty videos or edit their photos from their trip in yurop.

Yes, you can. You can't play them at 16K 120fps but you can play them pretty smoothly on reasonable settings.

Abstraction is an important concept in computer science.
>The essence of abstractions is preserving information that is relevant in a given context, and forgetting information that is irrelevant in that context.
t. John V. Guttag

What this means in the context of macOS is that you are at the highest level of abstraction needed for day-to-day work. No icons flickering, no command prompts randomly popping up for a split second and disappearing. Nothing interrupting your work or reminding you of incompetent code running underneath the surface.

If you want to dive deeper, that option is always there; a proper *nix CLI toolset is only a click away. But it's never forced on you. And it's never hidden behind a million google searches or Indian youtube tutorials like it is on Windows. Just
man [name of program]

On macOS, you are working at the most optimal level of abstraction, no matter what level you're working at.

Mac and Linux are about the same in terms of programming and data bases. Mac may even have an edge because of more popular commercial software options being available to users.

Windows is only good for multimedia shit though. It's the mcdonald's of operating systems. Cheap, low-quality, almost no barrier to entry, and fucking gutter rats love it.

>No icons flickering, no command prompts randomly popping up for a split second and disappearing. Nothing interrupting your work or reminding you of incompetent code running underneath the surface.
You're talking about GNU/Linux.

I agree, but there's no deny that Windows is the way to go if you like to play video games since it gives you the best performance, I'm just no interested in video games as much as I use to since I grew up and newer games are shit. But now I only use Linux since I prefer to code than playing games, maybe I'll get a macbook air since I'm going to college pretty soon and I can get the discount.

That's a feature