Jarvis

been a lurker on Jow Forums for a long time now. Never really post anything.
But what do you guys think about him?
If you ask me, I think this guy is a huge faggot chad programmer who is not funny at all.
Just another normie faggot with a fucking youtube channel . The reason i ask is because he is so popular and i always stumble upon videos of him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoSllabxqiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He gave me a couple of laughs but I can't get over the fact his teeth are completely fucked and also he's a nigger

jarvis is a cool guy.
please go back to lurking because you seem like an insecure cunt

>ugly ass nigger
>teeth like a horse
>chad

I'm afraid to even think how do you look like.
Jesus, fuck

be honest, you want to circlejerk because you're insecure. Though I have to say, I hate videos like this on YouTube because it's just going to encourage more idiots to enter this industry.

I don't like his videos or taste but he seems like a nice dude and I'm sure he's intelligent.

I think he is allright. His jokes get a bit stale after some time, but whatever. He is obviously a normie of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoSllabxqiQ
His university curriculum was really weird, like why do you take psychology courses for a CS degree? That video kind of shocked me, I thought STEM was free of such BS.

This. Jarvis is a really good honest youtuber. He talks about his passion with tech, his past, his history, and how he got where he is today. After he made a few youtube videos about 5 minute craft and other garbage channels that pray on children for the 10 minute mark, he kind of exploded and now his audience is made of up of 10 year olds... He stopped doing tech related videos on his main channel and started a new one.

He makes good content and used to make tech related videos. Not anymore. Part of me feels broken but the another feels happy that he's found youtube success.

Go home Jarvis, I know you're you, so have your (you) and just go.

Depends of the university, I had to take a course on Catholic theology because I went to a religious uni and you couldn't graduate without at least taking one.

He has a podcast where he talked about spending a majority of his teenage years playing MMO's and writing code. Now that he's find success he's trying to become a normie by taking improv classes and making techvlogs. He's good for Jow Forums imo.

>chad programmer
lel
Dude has never written a bit of production code in his life.
Barley graduated college, got turned down for a shit-ton of jobs, and started a JewTube channel for normies.

Attached: 152415646236.png (414x419, 228K)

He's literally a manager now...

this hes on easy mode now, tell code monkeys what to do

You should lurk more and post never.

Managers don't write code either.
Fag.

SOFTware “engineer”
What did he mean by this?

wats wrong with ur keyboard

>tall
>has a good job
>BBC

Dude no matter what you major in, you'll still have to take bs classes that have nothing to do with your major. I studied finance and I had to take sociology and art history. I just took them at community college because it was cheaper and I knew I could fuck around and still pass.

literally who?

Wrong place to ask, you will get trolled

Why do people here hate this girl so much?

Attached: ma.png (1007x627, 1.34M)

>a fucking youtube chan

she's cute

He seems like a complete faggot and I'm almost certain that he can't code

>Luke Smith

Now THAT was a youtuber

*Ssssssip*

to be fair, he has a video explaining that you shouldn't enter the industry unless you're genuinely passionate about programming.

also, he's supposedly into anime, so eat that up.

nigger

This

Fairly honest yotube about tech.
His MSFT interview story was funny

>every black guy has BBC

Also, the way you responded just scream that you are total opposite. That must suck.

He's able to make honest and informative videos about the industry AND be able to appeal to people in general AND does so without needing to make forced zoomer jokes

The videos I've watched has been pretty enjoyable, seems like a cool guy

Insecure NEETs seething that a woman got a job in field dominated by men.

>popular
hes not. none of the youtube "programmers" are. its all fake. same with twitter promoting "coding". its literally all fake shills hired by silicon valley to get cheaper/more devs.

pic related (its google trends).

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 00.20.34.png (2330x1190, 256K)

he has braces now so teeth will be fixed soon

god shut up lmao

He's a great example of failing upwards in the tech industry.