It's over

Hi frens. You know how I told you how I'd been going steady with my girlfriend for four months. Well last night we were about to have sex, first we made out on the couch and started to tear my pants off, then she started laughing because my benis was a funny shape. I started going hysterical cos' I don't deal with rejections well. I threw an ornament at her, it missed and smashed the TV. She then threatened to call the police and I stormed out. I was walking home and was crying my eyes out. It's all over friends, she's gone. All that effort I put in this past couple of months and it's all her fault.

I'm gonna buy some booze and sit around feeling sorry for myself.

Attached: Apu Upset .png (363x296, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kHYiyv68q2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude that's pretty autistic

Its kinda sad but think of this as your hardest lesson learnt fren
Tell her you're sorry and ask her if she will forgive you don't try to excuse your actions, if she does, great, if not, move on

Attached: Providing anon with warmth and comfort.jpg (560x848, 194K)

She's blocked my phone number and private calls on her phone. I tried calling her nearly twenty times this morning and she wont answer fren.

Attached: Apu Suicide.png (657x527, 48K)

Got myself 12 cans of beers, gonna be a right laugh later on when i go and pay her a visit. I'm currently trying to get in touch with her on facebook. I want an explanation from her! This was my first proper girlfriend and she was to insulting to me!

>she started laughing because my benis was a funny shape

>I started going hysterical cos' I don't deal with rejections well.

>I threw an ornament at her, it missed and smashed the TV.

> it's all her fault.

Holy suwako... Why are low-rank frogs are so retarded?

Attached: 1532485154587.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Attached: Apu Upset.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

also your tv is now smashed:(

It was her TV

Oh, I guess you're going to jail now?

What shape is it?

Top Fucking Kek. Also wait, you're a different Brit to the one I was thinking off, who's been stealing my filenames.
I thought ur Post Office fren, but he's single.

Listen here you low-rank retard you could prevent this by controlling your emotions she realized that you're mentally unstable and you smashed her tv
> I want an explanation from her!
Explain your self!

We all make mistakes and we over come them.

Attached: pepe-picture-download-24.png (250x250, 55K)

fuck off ive hardly had any sleep. She text me saying she never wants to see me ever again and said I've got problems, then said she always knew there was something a bit off about me.
I'm going round later tonight, i dont give a shit.

Attached: Apu Upset 2.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Well "your" waifu is right thou.
Why do you even care?
That's why we 4 channers love 2D women rather than 3D women.
youtu.be/kHYiyv68q2o
I see this shit messed up your head go better seek some help.

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 19K)

But don't worry you will enter as an example why not to get GF

Attached: pepe-transparent-png-8.png (600x600, 52K)

how funny is your benis shape

She obviously doesn't really love/care about you if she would leave you over a momentary temper tantrum.
You deserve someone who loves/desire you in equal amount to what you give and thats clearly not her.
Learn to value yourself and find someone who appreciates you.
Don't call her 20 times, call her once. Let HER call you back and if not its her loss ya dig?
You're a special person and someone will appreciate that.

Attached: 0997238151907.jpg (275x183, 8K)

u the brit with the several dates? Sorry mate wish u good luck

stupid incel larps as an autist

that being said you should probably learn to better accept yourself and not get too upset over physical issues which we all have to some degree or another
but also maybe explain in advance to your partner that you're very sensitive about it and please not to laugh or make fun because it really upsets you, if the person really cares they'll be supportive

TopKek. I'm that guy who you're referring to, but I'm not as autistic as OP.