Why are you here

You have no life shit band?

Attached: nolife-tv-fin.jpg (1460x1094, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NihM2RMiJWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is correct, I have no life in all honesty. I'm a sad human being who needs to get a life, but I'd rather just shit post all day. Also I like the smell of my fingers after I scratch my scalp.

I like the smell of smegma. I don't wash my cock for 3 days straight just so when I pull my foreskin I can sense that eau du toilet in the air
mmm mmm

i come here because i am attracted to degenerate behaviour and this is the only place where they tend to collect but its getting normalized more and more with the huge rêdditor influx

yeah im posting from the afterlife, fag

eussou la chancle

Attached: chancle.png (136x102, 18K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1539779030387.jpg (499x499, 445K)

yeee pretty much a neet

ISSOU Y EL BOUGNADER GNEUGNRUGNEJ ISSOU]

Welcome to hell

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f557064596b56492e6a7067.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>hell
Still better than SF

I left jvc and the absolute utter shit french community with no regrets. Tell me niggers what's the appeal of being nuked by the kikes admins/bots each time you dumb assholes try to talk freely on your shit stain of a website?

Attached: 400.jpg (412x400, 72K)

I like reading Jow Forums in bed before I take a shower and go wagecuck. Helps get the juices flowing.

Bienvenue dans le monde libre, les aveugles de France.

>mfw perm banned for asking the agressor ethnicity
>picrelated.png

Attached: aya.png (136x102, 24K)

i live i one of the bluest district in the country.
so i stay at home.

MORT AUX JUIFS

Zis.
Les nouveaux merdeux du 18-25 ils font dans leur froc si y'a pas un mec de la dgse pour 410 le topic si les idées proposées ne vont pas dans leur sens.

Sans compter l'invasion de negros et crouilles et musulmans de merde

ça fais du bien hein :bave:

Why aren't you back in Algeria?

Well there is actually this little algerian enclave in France that we like to call Marseille, maybe he's from there

Mdr ptdr oui petite baguette

eussou

Attached: pologne.jpg (136x102, 10K)

NICE! Do you ever get Epidititus or whatever you call it?

You get free gibs and money just for existing the moment you set foot in frog-land. It's not like in burgerica where you have to work your ass off to survive.
Because of this we're being raided by braindead niggers and mude-slimes shitting 7 kids and living on welfare programs.

Attached: 1532318224296.png (250x250, 53K)

I haven't gone to work yet, just finished working out?

En tant que bon marocain patriote, j'ai moi-même remigré dans le pays de mes ancêtres.

J'encourage les allogènes de France à suivre cet exemple.

Don't forget to vote

As long as it's a red vote.

On a smoke break

Mort aux juifs et j'encule les modos de jvc, bande de gros fils de putes de merde

Our only hope is De Lesquen, vive la réemigration

ça soulage hein ?

maintenant tu fais ça tout les jours et en anglais jusqu'a t'etre integré et avoir finis ta migration

Attached: larry.png (544x408, 286K)

I have a life. This is where I go to see uncensored opinions and get additional news information. Sometimes it’s garbage but it’s a better gague for society than shit like Facebook or twitter

C'est plus des modos, c'est un bot qui suit des directives de la dgse.
Les locaux de webedia sont juste à côté de chez eux, la CHANCE

Attached: 12248736_767579426686999_631410500_n.jpg (254x172, 12K)

C'est sur AVN qu'il faut migrer

BOLENBWAAAAAAAAAA ISSSOU
Marseille is a great place to visit (not every neighborhood for sure, like every big city in the west), don't listen to these dumbass ;)

LARRY SILVERSTEIN DID 9/11

la liberté n'y est pas aussi poussée qu'ici et c'est remplis d'aw et de nègres/juifs/communistes

youtube.com/watch?v=NihM2RMiJWI

Mostly based but a little bit redpilled, still based.

Attached: 1537533136313.gif (332x332, 269K)

basé & pilulerougé

Attached: isse.png (136x102, 16K)

Yeah that's what I'm telling since the beginning and in the end we're only 30-40 every night at best.
I don't know what's wrong with my people.

Uni graduate trying to get into the film industry. Had a meeting with a major production company where they were pretty much offering me the job that would set me up for more work and a great career.

They forgot to mention I need a drivers license for the role. I can’t fucking drive. Working on that this week with 6+ hours worth of lessons.

Almost got out. Now I’m here.

........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|´-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-------\_\ :noel:\
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----, \..
..\ L /______,---´´-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.

Attached: sueur.png (136x102, 25K)

La migration a enfin commencé
:bave:

i like the smell of my fingers after i scratch my balls, you would not believe how deep i inhale my musky scent

I gotchoo senpai

I come for the happenings.. I don't stay long don't worry.. But Jow Forums is pretty mainstream these days so anyone could be browsing.. Not just the original weeb losers who first inhabited this website, those dark weird days are long gone..

Ya pas mal de fr ici

Bienvenu les newfags

Why are YOU here, Muhammad?

I remember when /v/ wasn't a twitter screencap gallery

Attached: control.jpg (180x191, 6K)

Fpbp.

Work obscene hours without benefits and shitpost on my decade old desktop.
Living the life.

>Jow Forums exists

Attached: 1512052444673.jpg (429x571, 55K)

>removing everyone's flag the moment the thread is moved to Jow Forums

That's pretty gay

Attached: 1535968314511.png (503x554, 410K)

not gayer than living in france

I didn't choose to be born in this shithole.

move to Pennsylvania we're accepting all upstanding immigrants