Jow Forums makes a runescape bot

Alright the time has come again. I dug out and dusted off the ol' runescape account. Lets make a bot! It can do just about anything we want it to. Lets not make it drop items in a swastika pattern like last time. anyways try and keep it f2p.

Attached: bot.png (758x499, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opencv.org/
docs.opencv.org/2.4/doc/tutorials/imgproc/histograms/template_matching/template_matching.html
villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89645
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sup Jow Forums code me free shit lole
also,
I'll start on the logo.

no Im working on the bot, if anyone wants to help thats fine. OSbot has a nice api but I was thinking going barebones with opencv this time. depends on what we dream up.

I am disappointed by the lack of enthusiasm for creating pointless scripts for a dead game.

Attached: Rune_scimitar_detail.png (130x158, 8K)

nobody wants to do your homework for you

on that world and reported u for macroing

What is your approach for recognizing game objects?

pointless scripts yes, but the game isnt dead. it has more daily players than every other MMO besides WoW

openCV has color detection and you can train it to do object detection. its a lot of work. Ive been playing around with memory/c++ and was able to get the player health info but Im still learning.

Open cv is good for template matching such as checking if inventory has dirty herbs. I got my herblore level up just from cleaning over 200k guams
Its dead to me.

too bad I make my own macros so jamjex cant get a whif of my signature.

I'm an opencv retarded beginner here, what's the function called and what libraries are you using?

Attached: Imagine+being+such+a+brainlet+that+you+need+all+of+_35f7cbe844fed0c06fd63b81815abd9e.jpg (415x470, 35K)

opencv.org/
you take a screenshot and get an array of pixels each containing color values.
docs.opencv.org/2.4/doc/tutorials/imgproc/histograms/template_matching/template_matching.html

if using python check out pyautogui, else use windows headers

sure just post the codeshare

Here let me start you off:

public class Poo {
Poo() {
Loo();
}
}

Why not make it injection or reflection like every other major bot in history besides villavu/simba

because I dont want to invest a ton of time reversing a game that I dont care about. I played around with finding pointer to inventory slots and health. I made a little hit predictor thats slightly faster than xp drops. But id rather spend my time on more useful things. I just wanted to make a little cabbage collector and leave it on in the background. Just wanted to see if anyone had some ideas. I decided OSbot was easiest since they already did the annoying shit.

How did you make that hit detector? I assume you have to hover over the skill while hitting?

Seriously dude just make a bot out of runelite people have done it before

man runescape is a joke, everyone bots in that game. you know your game failed in game design when more than half your players would rather let the game play itself.

I used cheat engine to get the memory address of the strength xp and then every time it changed I calculated the hit based off the xp change. I humored the idea of a pk assist program. Back when I used to pk I had auto eat and potion bound to keys. I also did that for auto veng and special attack. In theory if you took the time you could make an autoPker and then high risk fight and sell gold.

well in the past 2 years I have decided that video games are ultimately a waste of time and serve no purpose to me. I enjoy programming but Im still learning so I have to make shitty projects untill Im smart enough to make something useful

Tried to get back into the game last week. Botted agility for 6 hours and got permbabanned the next day. I really wish I could have a nice acc like I did before they moved it to rs3. i just don’t have the amount of time I had as a teenager. FUCK them for forcing everyone to rs3 and having to start over.

Classic died so it is dead

>>>v/ gaymerfaggot

We're programming a bot so we don't have to play videogames like children. Fuck off.

You're a sad little NEET, KYS.

But why? Venezualans killed gold-farming, and the devs themselves will steal shit from your account.

thats retarded as fuck. botting for what reason then? i thought playing the game was to enjoy it not bot until youre at the top

autoclick 99 mage and wc noob

>FUCK them for forcing everyone to rs3 and having to start over
Yeh. If I didn't have to grind out a bunch of boring shit again just to be able to goof around and have fun, I might have still played it once in a while.

Im loving OSRS Mobile, hby guys?

yeah it's pretty nice. Makes me want to bot again thought because the game is so repetitive lol.

I'm just mining coal. I don't plan to play the game much unless it goes B2P.

been doing this on villavu/srl for ~12 years, why the fuck would anyone want to make something with your faggot ass when simba & scar exist?

>using dumbass shit like this
villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89645

Its useful for simple tasks like cleaning herbs and stuff.

I always thought these were interesting but I have no idea how scripting work. I made nearly a billion in runescape shekels with a sudoku script years ago. It was lightning fast.

Attached: brianlet.png (645x773, 107K)

You talking about that connect 4 game with runes? I made a killing on that too. Too bad people found out it was rigged.