How do I stop being "ideas guy"...

How do I stop being "ideas guy"? I have these simple yet not yet executed ideas for software and hardware that could be done by a single man. Yet I lack expertise so K can never pull them off

Attached: 1541471536431.gif (400x226, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8qWn3cZ41E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do thing man

How

Do thing
Work at thing tirelessly
Obsess over thing
Enjoy thing

Master thing with ~10,000 hours of practice

install gentoo

You are so retarded

Send us your ideas and we'll take care of them

Cute~

Whenever you run into a roadblock like "I don't know how to do this", instead of giving up, continue researching and learning until you understand it. Then keep doing that, regardless of how frustrated and demotivated you get until you accomplish your goal.

Just remember that feeling of dread, that thought in your head that says "this is too difficult, I don't understand this." is a hint that you need to keep going.

get brain

be the idea man and hire cheap indian to do the work for you

Id rather not, theyre rather profitable even though they wouldnt make me an millionaire.

Lets have a simple example, I want to do an app X for demographic Y. However given how my knowledge in programming is rather lacking, there is no way for me create it. Should I research into general programming concerning language Z or simply try to push through the problem and continue creating the app? What about hardware side with AMRs and software

>How do I stop being lazy

It depends on what you currently know. What question do you keep asking yourself when working on this project?

>my ideas are profitable even though i havent implemented them

lol shut up retard

Idea usually do seem golden until you try to implement them and realize all the finer details that make it shit, or much more difficult than expected.
>no, I'm pretty sure I have it figured out
What part of you not having expertise don't you understand?

This. Think about it, op. Maybe your ideas are not so cool and worthy after all, if you are having trouble implementing them. Like, it's great in everything except implementation.
That's basically how the most of modern software is done btw. Nice UI, so many cool features, but it all works on top of pig disgusting Electron that eats all the RAM.

>working isnt profitable even though you havent worked

Attached: 1540046423366.jpg (326x326, 13K)

Theyre not cool but offer basic functionality on a currently pile of shit system

Do your research, try and contact people that faced the exact problems. Either abort or continue after that.

What is this gif from? First time I asked this several years ago, someone said Higurashi, and I got to watch and play Higurashi becasue of that.
But this time, for real... what anime is that from?

>have a list of projects I want to work through
>can't find the motivation to learn how to do them

youtube.com/watch?v=i8qWn3cZ41E

You obviously lack self motivation. You can just learn a language on the internet for more or less 10 bucks. If you are too lazy to do that dont come to us to pity you

it's like i tell my children whenever they say they wish they knew how to do something. i say "well, 1 year from now, do you want to be saying the same thing? if not, then get started right now learning how to do that thing."

Peopleperhour dot com

Project management is a good start. Look at Kanban systems and break the ideas down into tangible actions and prioritise them.

If that still doesn't work try amphetamines.

JUST DO IT

You pay competent programmers to implement "these simple" ideas at their usually pretty high salary.

Or you learn the expertise to do it yourself. Expect thousands of hours.

Nah

Fucking cute

Bumb

If you can't execute an idea, then it's not a good idea.

I bet you're one of those idiots who fell for the "solar roadways" scam.

Attached: 1541738899256.png (645x729, 75K)

divide your problem in bitesized chunks and try to solve each chunk by using search engine of your choice.

I'm willing to bet none of your ideas are "so simple that a single man could do it." If your ideas are simple to implement but you have no idea how to do it than you aren't in a position to say they are simple in the first place.

Division of labor you fucking nerd.
It drives the development of society, people can't do everything fort themselves.

You don't lean medicine to fix your own tooth cavity, you just pay a doctor to do it for you.
You don't change the tires on a plane and pilot it where you want, you pay me to just make it work like magic for you.
You don't run your own powerplant to get electricity, you pay the electricians to just make electricity maically appear in our socket.
You don't do your own plumbing, you don't lay the roads for yourself to drive on, odds are you don't even fix your own car.

See dude, I make the planes fly for the nerds, the nerds make the computers work for me.
This is how civilized societies fucntion.
Without division of labor we would still live in the caves because nobody can be competent in everything.

They are tho, theyre epitome of /diy/

Be me. Same story as kid. Go to university. Fail everything, cause you followed your ideas, Find other people that are useless in another field then you are good at. Cooperate with the missing pieces. Suddenly, shit starts really to function.
Me presenting: The wonder of society ;)

..donĀ“t fuck your self! Play it cool