Fellas, is it bad if I don’t attend the birth of my first born? I

Fellas, is it bad if I don’t attend the birth of my first born? I

’m afraid of being a dad and having all that responsibility

Pic related is her in the hospital RN

Attached: 3E13EE52-2333-481B-BF0E-9180C1F4F687.jpg (640x480, 74K)

if you're a nigger, you won't attend anything else anyways.

> nigger detected
might as well kill yourself, nigger.

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)

Just go. When it's all said and done you'll be glad you did.

I hope you impregnated her with a BIG BLACK BABY with your BBC

ATTEND
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
Once you bond with your baby, you will become a man. Follow your instincts to raise your genetic line. Part of why society is fucked up is parents not taking responsibility. Now is your time to make society better.

^this

Shoulda thought of that before getting your dick wet, papa.

wtf go see your kid be born pussy

It's cool. Cut the cord and join in on the experience.

why is it bad if you wait outside?
i always figured i'd be a dead weight in the delivery room
being forced to just stand there like a limp dick and not do anything would chew me the fuck out

yeah so we can render it down for diesel

Black or white, you're a nigger if you don't.

Jesus, what a pathetic fucking escuse for a man, let alone a father. Your woman needs your support and you are thinking about your insecurities? You're a joke. Better you abandon your family and give them a chance a finding a real man to step in.

Saw thumbnail.
Thought it was a giant boob
was disappointed.

technically, you should be partying with the rest of the harem when one of the wives is birthing

And force a 'real man' to raise this deadbeat's bastard child? You'd do a guy like that?

Go the fuck over there you worthless nigger.

a real man wouldn't raise another man's child

i know this is a shitpost but still

go dude, it is an incredible experience. your whole body will shake when you first see that child come out. the first cry will take your breath away. plus you can cut the cord (you won't be able to screw it up)

lurker here. do it, attend. it will - of course - change your life, but in a good way. get to cut the cord and.
and ffs support your wife in doing breastfeeding for at least a month.

man up boy.

Kinda late for that dude. Step up to the plate or doom your offspring to a lifetime of misery, degeneracy and fagotry.

>attend the birth
Before being faggot tampons, men did never attend to births

i'm not a Muslim thanks, i just don't get what supposed business i have in the delivery room.
let the fucking experts do their job, maybe everyone isn't as autistic as me but i'd feel downright murderous if some agitated nosy idiot kept peeking over my shoulder as i'm supposed to do my job.

If you don't go, then you might as well never come back

You have to cut the cord, numb-nuts. I had to catch my last one. The doctor was still putting on his gloves and facing away when Jr decided to be born.

1pbtid

what does this have to do with Jow Forums

get out of Dixie you pathetic nigger

I’m actually right wing as fuck, voted for trump and hate the democrats and all that. I’ve even attended a couple civil war re-enactments

I’m just really self fucking conscious about perpetuating a stereotype here

Pic related is me BTW

Attached: 2F8CD08B-83F8-4A83-A8E5-11629E74E0BE.jpg (480x480, 47K)

if you arent here to let us name it, go back and quit being a faggot.

Don’t be a fucking pussy. Get the fuck in there and help her out. Give encouragement, hold her hand. I held her leg up while holdin her hand. Just keep looking at her face, it gets gnarly down below.

>what supposed business i have in the delivery room.

>autistic

take it from a fren user, attend. it's a thing.

you don't have to be a muslim to have a harem

DUDE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GET IN THERE

Emotional support, you idiot. You’re supposed to be the reassuring presence the man in the room.

>nigger
>willingly chooses not to be there for the birth of his "first" son
As expected.

>some nosy idiot peeking over

They’re used to it dumbass, essentially every woman who delivers a baby has at least one person for support in the room. Every single patient they help deliver a baby with. It’s not a big deal faggot

You look alright.

if quads i get to name it
jaquarius lemonjello johnson

Get a DNA test before you sign anything.

you don't need to be there for when it slides out your wife but you do need to be there once it's out.

i hope it's a breach birf and the lil niglet gets strangled on his own cord, then the coalburning whore hemorrhages to death internally

its name is rastus mustafa johnson

TAKE CARE OF YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN AND GO VOTE YOU TRIPLENIGGER
NEVER FORGET THE FOURTEEN WORDS

Not cool dude.

You're a tampon

not supposed to be

Attached: 1509243319462.jpg (465x413, 112K)

i like how we dont debate the johnson part, we all know.

>actually watching the birth

Nigger please.

Attached: 1482479697146.jpg (323x323, 72K)

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

Attached: 1E0229FD-44D1-4DD5-BDC9-4D74AEBBE951.jpg (720x405, 65K)

It was d u b s! So he has to name it half of that God awful name. K e k has spoken.

>posting on Jow Forums
not sleeping with another chick while this one pops out your kid. Are you some kind of beta?

Get off my Mongolian carpet weaving forum you idiot fucking nigger.

Attached: notyourwomen.png (863x739, 241K)

zeus will strike them down, same as before. just be prepared to retreat to the glaciers when it turns into ameribabwe

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

im fine with jaquarius or lemonjello. niggers gonna butcher the spelling anyway.

supposedly if you don't attend the birth it means you aren't the father

REEEEE

Attached: D80947D8-93B2-4F23-9338-6F4041F55F47.png (500x500, 267K)

lemannegiello would be the nigger way to spell it

/thread

I hate to break it to you, but your wife isn’t pregnant, she stole blueberry candy from Willy Wonka.

This.

Listen to him.

yes, it's bad

time to man up

the sad part is that even though this is a mauschwitz attempt to derail discussions on why we should vote no on 3, i can still see this happening.
this country is fucked.
/america

Attached: merchant mouse.jpg (1104x1143, 170K)

OP is a faggot and a shitpost, but I'll still dignify this thread with some oldfag knowledge for all of you working on making the 14 words real. Be there. During and after labor, your wife's body will be releasing massive amounts of bonding hormones and you'll want the effect of that to be associated with you. You don't need to be downstream, witnessing that wrecked gash but you should be there

just dont forget to give us updates on how little jaquarius is doing, once in a while. kek let me name it, i want to be there when he commits his first theft, and or chimp out. /ourniglet/

>being a nigger.
Nah let this little shit die.

TO ALL YOU FUCKING MORONS REPLYING TO THIS 1/10 RAGE BAIT, OP IS A LARPING JEWISH RAT
NOW SAGE, REPORT, AND GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE

Attached: 1538071593303.jpg (514x836, 424K)

My wife had a c section with our twins and I was complete dead weight. The only real takeaway from it was some interesting pictures. When they wheeled my wife in to post op and the kids to the NICU I had nothing to do so I went home and walked my dog.

>is it bad if I don’t attend the birth of my first born
yes, but it's better to stay away than to fuck it up because you don't want to be there

There are tales of men who watched their child being born, and never fucked a woman again out of terror.
Not because it's a hideous sight, but because you realise that that's where the cock has been, and later on that it's where the baby has been.

Newsflash user, most men stayed the fuck away from deliveries throughout all of human history.
The only guys involved in it are the soilets, the fools and the gynecologists.
Just go to the pub man. Enjoy yourself.

Pretty sure there's two or three in there, user. She's fucking massive.

The woman has his support in every relevant way.
She has his money, his house, his transport and the number of his divorce lawyer.

I have a pregnancy fetish and that belly repulses me.

>not having a pregnancy/birth fetish
>not being there
>not fucking your wife while she gives birth
>busting your nut inside her anus the moment she pops the baby out

Get on my level faggot

Attached: 1490666233045.jpg (1269x1687, 953K)

I do and it doesn't

Attached: 1511313412894.png (887x1293, 748K)

She is scared too and you need to man up and be there for her, I'd they are your kids.

I want to fuck your pregnant gf

Use the baby as a skateboard to make your escape

Baby's blood is the secret to eternal life. Kill the fucker and get a blood transfusion.