Google Pledges To Overhaul Its Sexual Harassment Policy After Global Protests

Google is about to feed the SJW mob. What could possibly go wrong?
blog.google/inside-google/company-announcements/note-our-employees/
In what is a boringly predictable series of events, the SJW mob which Google invited in without so much as a Trojan horse, tired with deplatforming problematic influencers is now feasting on its primary benefactor. The tidal wave of bullshit to follow will reverberate across silicon valley. The only good thing I can report is the top rated comments on Slashdot are surprisingly sane:
tech.slashdot.org/story/18/11/08/2257223/google-pledges-to-overhaul-its-sexual-harassment-policy-after-global-protests#comments

Attached: iu.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

nice blog, pajeet

We don't care about rape in your fucking office. We just want better organization and less fragmentation from Google, nigger.

Please stop contaminating Jow Forums. Yes, shit like this is stupid, but complaining on an website isn't going to do anything about it.

Will this weaken the botnet?

So anyone here ever witnessed office sexual harassment irl? Or is it something women use as a weapon against you because you look at them the wrong way?

yeah, one of my coworkers kept leaving printed out pictures of his dick in a new chicks desk. she put up with it for about a month (she was told that he was harmlessly joking around with her by our boss, who happens to be close friends with the guy) and asked him to stop multiple times, but she eventually reported it to hr, and the dude got fired. she got transfered to a different team recently as she didn't feel comfortable around the boss, considering his lenience on the issue

And I thought I was autistic.

Attached: 1540548258133.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

holy shit

>blog.google
Why tf is there a google TLD. What is wrong with this world.

is there .onions?

>Just ignore it goy it will go away

Hasn't done a fucking thing for years fuck off. Youre feeding the issue. Anytime these things are ridiculed and other people see that ridicule its a good thing.

Do you ever sit back and think "Could it be that I am the one who is wrong?"

Wow dude. Thats deep. I just thought about it and I love sjws, violent immigrants and censorship now.

You believe that ridiculous characters are representative of a whole group of people. That belief fueled by a feedback loop of confirmation bias. You're beliefs are just as ridiculous as those who believe that half of their country are Nazis.

No I believe in basic statistical analysis and recognize that shockingly people are different and that only recently multi cultural societies have really taken off and that the majority of successful nations and things in this world have been born from not only a few groups of people but generally homogenous societies compared to what exists now.

>sjws
>violent immigrants
>censorship
oh no, he actually fell for it.

Do you know any of your information yourself, or have you experienced it first hand? Your very extremist views suggest you lack experience on the subjects you claim to know.

Youre seriously going to sit here and argue actual anecdotes and pose as the logical one? Are you fucking kidding right now?

You haven't provided any of the statistics you claim to believe in.

>excuse me, but do you have any anecdotes to back up those statistics

Attached: 1532114249625.jpg (640x800, 58K)

This thread has nothing to do with technology, and I am, quite frankly, getting tired of you negroes shitting up the board with what can only be described as hysterical fabricated outrage at tiny fucking issues. You guys are literally more sensitive than the sjws you screech about, and the world would be a better place if you and all other identitarians died brutal and painful deaths.

He doesn't even have statistics. He has nothing.

That races are different? That some are prone to crime compared to others? That some are more intelligent than others? That people are better served living in a nation filled with more of the same groups of people?

Thats so radical to you? If I start posting crime stats for instance I guarantee the mods will ban me. I'm just curious out of the above what exactly you disagree with? What's wrong about any of that?

Ah the fabled "anti sjws are just as bad as sjws!" post.

I like how you felt the need to change the topic when user pointed out how retarded you were being.
Also, statistics also teaches us that correlation does not imply causation. Although Jow Forumstards do seem to have problems differentiating between the two, like the barely intellectually functioning sub-humans they are.

Nazis are anti-sjw and are extremely worse than them, so your pathetic meme of a point is invalid.

How did I change the topic you retard?

>correlation does not imply causation

You have to be a literal fucking Mongoloid to look at blacks in every area they reside in having a monumentally higher violent crime rate and to say that "correlation does not imply causation!"

Why? I'm saying that people should have their own nations and people are better served with their own people. That makes me an evil person? Acknowledging objective differences in races is evil too? You people are delusional.

It's almost as if socioeconomic variables are a more reliable correlation with crime than race.

Yes that's why in vastly more favorable circumstances they exhibit similar levels of violence. Youre too far deluded, to the point of no return.

Attached: ff.jpg (1531x841, 382K)

user points out that you are talking about an sjw boogeyman, and you change to talking about black crime rates. Something which had not been mentioned before.

You have to be literally a Jow Forumsyp to imply black crime rates are not caused by poverty and racism. In case you had not noticed, not being given opportunities in life is one of the big causes of crime.

Fuck off with your talk of nations. They are arbitrary notions, and you're an idiot.

What a bitch, she could have handled that in a way that didn't destroy some poor guy's career for the rest of his life.

Because it ties in to what I was saying in the very beginning?

You're a retard. Niggers have high crime rates because they're niggers.

>citing wikipedia as a source
>not adjusting for socioeconomic factors
great chart, retard.

You can literally go to where they got the numbers you stupid deflecting moron. The point of the image is its regardless of "socioeconomic factors" thats why so many nations of differing economic situations are there.

In what way is it relevant?

If you adjust for socioeconomic factors you get the same results

"socioeconomic factors" Is just an excuse leftists use for plugging their ears and covering their eyes and pretending reality isn't real but their mental masturbation idea of reality is what's real instead.

Because it incorporates directly with the sjw mentality I complained about in my post?

Why are SJWs unironically like this? Why do they feel everything in the world is persecuting them? Wtf is their end goal?

>all the lowest gdp per capita countries are high murder rate
oh man who would have thought?

>niggers have similar crime in the US to their other super poor nations

Oh boy who would've thought?

Because they unironically think there's a global plan to replace all white people, and that everyone is in on it.

that chart doesn't contain any statistics about which race is committing crime in those countries.

Try reading again and then looking up racial demographics of the nations mentioned. It would be common knowledge if you weren't a brainlet.

>X country is majority Y race, therefore all crime in that country is committed by them.
Guess USA is filled with violent white people.

that doesn't give me any statistics about which race in that country is committing the crime. demographics are not crime statistics.

Now youre just being ridiculous. If a country is 95 percent white is it not a white country?

It separates white and black crime in the us and then shows crime rates in black countries, you are asking for way too much.

You think there are a high amount of white or Asian immigrants in those black countries committing the crime?

It doesn't tell me who is committing the crime.

ITT reddit invasion

>So anyone here ever witnessed office sexual harassment irl? Or is it something women use as a weapon against you because you look at them the wrong way?
i rejected the advances of a roastie at my job (because she was a gossiper) and she was so butt hurt about it that she and her supervisor friend manufactured a harassment case against me. i just walked away from the job and got another one. last i heard the company was deep in the red.

>yeah, one of my coworkers kept leaving printed out pictures of his dick in a new chicks desk
no he didnt, you lying faggot.

Attached: rockets.gif (480x246, 3.99M)

Youre right its all those damn white immigrants in Zimbabwe and Uganda committing all the crime.

It doesn't separate white and black countries, it's separated by high and low gdp per capita.

I can't find a way to believe this. Everything about this seems fishy and fucked up. This is way past office sexual harassment you could get them put in jail for indecent exposure along with some other crimes.

Attached: 1441135779242.jpg (311x306, 45K)

>Youre right its all those damn non-white immigrants in America and Europe committing all the crime.

Zimbabwe and Uganda aren't black countries?

The point of the image is this: separate white and black crime in the US, then compare the separated numbers to white and black countries respectively.

Is this difficult to understand? I'm trying to explain it as simply as I can think to.

When we have racially segregated crime stats that show that and that other white nations with predominantly white populaces have similarly low crime rate show that? Then yes that statement is logical.

>Zimbabwe and Uganda aren't black countries?
>The point of the image is this: separate white and black crime in the US, then compare the separated numbers to white and black countries respectively.

And that's where you're making the mistake, you're segregating the crime statistics for the USA based on race, but not the other countries.

This. The image is designed to be misleading.

Answer my question, Zimbabwe and Uganda aren't black countries? Romania isnt a white one? None of the other nations are as multicultural as the united states.

Stop dodging.

>its those fucking whites committing all the crime in Zimbabwe!

Attached: ff.jpg (1097x935, 205K)

Fuuck this thread. Not Jow Forums. Sage.

Other races than just black people live in both countries. You can't attribute 100% of a countries crime to a race because countries are not races.

You fucking idiot. If some country is over 90 percent black, a race known to commit disproportionate amounts of crime, has high crime rate and then the rest are races known all over to commit low amounts of crime, who do you think is committing crime? Even aside from that literally do this:
In your search engine and you dont have to use any brain.

You people are shutting your eyes and ears its sad.

Why 90%, why not 60%? Let's follow your logic: All crime in North America is committed by whites because they hold the racial majority.

NA HAS FUCKING RACIALLY SEGREGATED CRIME STATS

So you dont need to wonder idiot!

Those other countries do, so you can't know.

>Those other countries don't, so you can't know.

Yes its the 30k whites committing all of Zimbabwe's crime!

You need to kill yourself. I have been nothing but accommodating to you fucking brainlets but now I'm just getting fucking pissed at your stupidity. Youre either trolling me and know how stupid you're being or youre legitimately fucking retarded. Either way I'm done.

If a country is 99.6 percent black and you still excuse the crime rate and act like its not blacks who are known to commit high crime doing that crime then youre fucking hopeless. You expect these stupid nigger ridden nations to have the same kind of racially segregated stats that the US has, everything is right in front of you plain as day and you still ignore it in favor of your stupid naive ideological bullshit.

>not adjusting for socioeconomic factors
>murder is okay if you're poor

The actual state of leftists

Go complain at the local park, grandpa

Not ok, but if the crime difference is only due to poor vs not and similar factors, then it has been decoupled from race. This means Jow Forumssters have less fuel for their inane rants and calls for ethnic cleansing.

If you want me to take your statistics seriously then don't compare the crime statistics committed by one race to that of a country that has more than one race.

>>murder is okay if you're poor
Who are you quoting?

99.6 percent is closer than you get for fucking any statistical margin of error basically. Youre just a fucking shitpicking idiot who doesn't want to face the truth and instead shitpicks over the tiniest most irrelevant thing instead of admitting youre wrong.

It's comparing apples to oranges. Also you're claiming correlation = causation. You keep applying this logic of all crime in a country is committed by the racial majority, until you get to North America, in which you claim the opposite. You're changing the statistic metrics to fit your narrative.

>comparing black crime to black crime in black countries Is apples to oranges.

I'm done with you. North america isn't 99.6 percent white or black. Youre a fucking idiot. I hope anyone coming in here reads through all of this shit and sees where I have posted actual stats and numbers and you have literally posted nothing this entire time besides baselessly discrediting solid factual stats.

Here's an idea, what if you fags spent less time frothing at the mouth over women being this evil, separate species, and spent more time treating everybody like people, maybe people would start to like you enough for you to get laid.

Basically, just start being an interesting person with actual hobbies and interests and conversation skills, and just stop being a miserable person stuck inside your own head. Think about if you would actually want to be friends with you, or be in a relationship with you. Good luck.

>dude get laid dude bro lol

There isnt anymore of an indication of a cancer human being than this. Back to plebbit roastie.

>giving SJWs what they want after they sperg out

Well done Google, you've just guaranteed another 10 more sperg outs over increasingly trivial shit.

Anyone who has taken a statistics class can see why the conclusion you derived from that image is false. I think it's rather odd that you claim to be a fan of statistics, yet you don't even know basic things about it, such as correlation does not equal causation.

>posting this same idiocy again after its already been shown to not be the case numerous times in this thread