How do cheat programs like in this video work?

how do cheat programs like in this video work?

do they change the code?
can't game developers just encrypt their code?
how they work?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=ejs7xh2uk48

Attached: csgo-nuke-x.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAcPDm685wI
youtube.com/watch?v=HdA2JCXvUsw
github.com/AimTuxOfficial/AimTux
pwnadventure.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=85HSayVAC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=zKu4rB5WOqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You inject a .dll into game at start up that changes some methods/variables in the main code. I used to do this when I was a teenager with Crossfire.

>crossfire
based

i played this a lot when i was younger
i loved getting the cool guns from hazard mode and than kill everyone in normal modes

Shame it was ruined by turks and Egyptians. I liked it more than CS:GO back when they came out. I was on multiple professional ghost mode teams. I'd probably still shit around on it if I didn't switch to Linux full time. Once they started shilling out $100 guns while continuing to do nothing about hacks, I just gave up on it.

> do they change the code?
>can't game developers just encrypt their code?
Are you fucking retarded?

This nigga was just asking, chill out

>encrypting memory code

Once it's in memory it can be altered. Server side verification could help.

75% you are OP or his bf from Discord. Hang yourself faggot.

You use neural networks artificial intelligence machine learning

youtube.com/watch?v=HAcPDm685wI

Attached: h26.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

They do not modify code usually.
They read and rewrite memory altering data by acting as a debugger. You can for example read the position of the enemies and trigger mouse move for a head shot. VAC(Valve) checks for that and automatically bans you if you try that.

For simple/retro games you can usually cheat easily without even knowing machine code or programming. Just read some tutorial about CheatEngine and hack Sonic or something, it's fun and easy.

>free hack
>undetected
You can only choose one

it's not really free
it finacnes itself via advertising
it's still better than paying but yea

hahahahaha stupid poorfags

Attached: c17c1024baa61943f6f22b68ffdbd52c.png (1279x599, 157K)

>aimware
enjoy your VAC ban

youtube.com/watch?v=HdA2JCXvUsw

>uploaded july 5th, 2017
>thinking that VAC actually works in 2018
>thinking that i give a shit about getting

Part of the fun for some cheaters is remaining undetected as long as possible. That's why every "good" player you come across in a game could be potentially hacking. Hacks have evolved to miss a certain percentage of shots to appear to have legitimate accuracy.

Read through the code of an open source cheat and learn (I don't know if you'll get banned for this):

github.com/AimTuxOfficial/AimTux

does vac still (not) work like it used to?

i think it now only checks overwatch checked games not shure

cheatdev here, AMA

Attached: csgo_2018-11-09_23-11-05.png (1551x939, 1.17M)

Is this a good place to start messing with things or is it a meme?
pwnadventure.com/

> German IDE
Where did mohammed touch you, achim?

never heard of it, unknowncheats.me is a good website to get started.
you can always start with an opensource game like assaultcube or smth, makes learning easier.

sry, im aryan

Rate the hack in the video
You can see it in the end and at the start

pretty sure its scam. ingame-video is probably stolen from some other hack and what you download is just a dummy to generate money via ad-ref or a virus to steal your steam account on top of that.

>can't game developers just encrypt their code?
They certainly can, but at some point the processor needs to execute it and for that to happen it will need to be decrypted, which means the key and code necessary to decrypt it have to be present on the machine at some point. All you can really do is make it very very hard to work out where the key is.

>speaking like a nigger
kys retard

sage
>cracked
cringe

why do you code this hacks? I always found them to be a waste of productivity on a product that is illegal and ruins the fun of other people. Why not making a webapp or a big data analysis/study? why this?

Aside from testing, do you use any of your cheats when you play just for fun? Like, if you're going to play CS:GO today would you always boot up your cheat engine?

Also, what sorts of cheats are out there for Warthunder?

That has nothing to do with being detected. Anti cheat software detects for methods being called and verifying memory data, not for your shot accuracy or KDR.

Mr disabled, relaxtion

>thinking that VAC actually works in 2018
oh sweet summer child

Attached: 1538243785786.jpg (209x200, 4K)

Companie have no financial incentive to get rid of cheaters. People still play with cheaters around, and getting rid of cheaters is an infinite neverending money pit. So most companies choose to just let people cheat and hope that most of the playerbase doesn't pick up on it.

I'd estimate about 20% of the players in a typical multiplayer competitive shooter are cheating. With the ratio increasing as you go up in skill level. Top players are in the 50%-70% range.

Fact is, most good players are cheaters. As in, they're a good player to begin with, and then they cheat to gain a competitive edge, and most good players are doing this. You are basically handicapping yourself if you don't.

Crossfiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
youtube.com/watch?v=85HSayVAC6U

Cheaters are willing to pay good money for it.

They won't spend $30 on a game, but they will spend $50 on a suite of cheating tools.

> why
reversing and modifying the game is fun.
> waste
gets some money in if desired
> illegal
not illegal (depends on special case, but generally not)
> ruins fun
depends on the type of hack, most "legit" hacks which just give a slight advantage or singleplayer cheats dont really cause any direct damage to other ppl.
> webapp
go anhero

depends on the game, i always cheat in csgo - usually only visuals though or slight aimbot.
but e.g. i never cheat in LoL or just slight helpers like a jungletimer.
however dont play much anymore desu.
sometimes sp games (where i usually cheat as well ^^).
never played warthunder, no idea.

some serverside anticheats like fairfight ban for unusually high headshotrates or killing more than x people in y seconds multiple times.
also eg valves "ai" anticheat takes a look at your mousemovements and pushes you in the overwatch pool (other people will watch your gameplay and rate if you cheat or not) if it detects "abnormal" movement.

highly depends on the game. would agree e.g. for csgo and other comp. shooters with slightly lower rates.

>using halos in a esp
enjoy your 20 frames. kill yourself.

my esp takes about 10-15 fps off my 220fps so stfu

Yupp, pro csgo is an goddamn joke.
Had a friend who managed to get into the fpl. I know that he was legit trying to code a cheat before that because he was "interested in seeing how they worked".

holy shit this acutally worked

Attached: screenshot.png (665x653, 240K)

That's not entirely true. Some cheat protection now takes into account the statistics of a player to work out if they're cheating. If you're getting 100% accurate headshots every single time chances are you are cheating.

hf with your virus.
why are people so stupid and download "free" hacks from youtube?

lmao, 10 part rar files, with 2-3 ad links with 5 second timers inbetween to even try and get it to work. Clearly just made to try and squeeze money from retards at r9k

Surely most cheats already known the cheat site right guys? Why use jewtube?

>cheats dont really cause any damage to other ppl

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 🤔.gif (300x236, 3.97M)

your filename is disgusting

>depends on the type of hack, most "legit" hacks which just give a slight advantage or singleplayer cheats dont really cause any direct damage to other ppl.

COPE

Just admit you don't have any morals/ethics and think cheating is perfectly acceptable.

Your cheats better have spinhacks

Good.

>legit hacks
libtard noob confirmed

Attached: 23pzah.jpg (500x395, 93K)

lmaoing @ u losers who can't aim or have game sense

>hacks which just give a slight advantage dont really cause any direct damage to other ppl

Attached: 1487374591092.png (925x1024, 467K)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
antiaim, yes.
hvh is fun, but not on longterm imo
because you cant have both

How do you stay undetected?

Dynamically linked libraries were a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKu4rB5WOqI

knowing how windows works, what anticheats are able to do, reversing anticheats, not doing stupid stuff, etc.
dll injection is just an easy way of getting code into the game and is detected or atleast a red flag for most "modern" anticheats.
there are waaaayyyy more sophisticated possibilities to get code into the game if even necessary.

You can make it for money. Well, not csgo of course, but you can easily get above 10k/mo with pubg or fortnite.

Some older anticheat may ban (or take into account) 100% hs for example
Modern anticheat (such as valve's trust factor) uses machine learning and so will absolutely take into account hs%, kdr, accuracy, etc.
Protip: overwatch is for training a machine learning algorithm

You will. Aimtux was detected like 1-2 years ago

I'm not a cheater in shooters but I used to cheat in FFXIV to grind levels for some classes or farm gathering nodes. There's no anti cheat system in place so people can teleport hack all they want by just changing your characters coordinates in a memory editor. I would make shortcuts for the node coordinates with cheat engine and map them to a hotkey so I could teleport anytime.

Why are you doing CSGO? Hop on some other game, theres a lot more money in them. Csgo market is oversaturated.
Currently the biggest bucks are in Fortnite and PUBG. Also watch out for r6s, they are entering asian markent now, might produce a huge grow.
If you plan to do legally risky games (Blizz or Epic) use a crypto accepting hosting (cockbox or cyberbunker) or stolen id. Also only accept crypto. Thats usually enough, they likely wont go much further since its not like you host CP or anything.

i know ;)

Well, then there is a high chance i know you, i just don't know who are you.

Attached: bT561.jpg (551x551, 105K)

doubt that, not active for some time now in the "public".
who are you? maybe i know you or someone who knows you.

eventually machine learning will be used to make a completely undetectable cheat

machine learning is totally overrated imo

members/911201.html on the site

we'll use deep learning then!

How much does it cost to have a small aimbot created for a game? It's not a AAA title

It doesnt worth it. Making a public paid cheat brings in way more than anyone could pay you.

*detects your dma*
how the FUCK did they do it

Attached: lpkane.jpg (870x495, 13K)

To extend further on this.

DLL injection is usually the worst way to do it, most cheat methods can be found without kernel level drivers.

Some ways are:

1: Dll injection; already explained
2: ReadProcMem/WriteProcMem are two Win32 API calls to change values in a process memory, this is the most common for external cheat programs (no dll injection)
3: Direct ASM edit, you hijack a function and change it to do certain things
4: network code changes, Fallout 76 had issues with this.

They didnt. Its just the retards who didnt change PCIleech pci identifier. Kinda a power demonstration by esea to scare people away
Code injection is still one of the best methods. External is gay, detours hooking is detectable af.
Code injection can be hidden by various techniques, like directly mapping in from the paging structures, or even writing a hypervisor and preventing reading the code with EPT

>Sorry, you can only send messages to . staff until you have 4 posts.

k. have seen some posts of you and know few ppl in your friendlist but i dont think we were ever active in the same discussion/thread.
meme
3-5 digit depending on the game, what features you exactly want, multiple sales possible, etc...

Attached: tmp.jpg (127x127, 2K)

silver mach bo4 hack statt auf Jow Forums zu shitposten

hah gaaaaayyyy

Attached: IF0yE_copy[1].jpg (800x450, 20K)

if you could cheat in rl would you do it? with the risk of getting permabanned.

this is what hvh looks like
someone should slap an esoware logo on this

Attached: 1519969101243.png (3640x2140, 1.42M)

whats up faggots
here to tell you guys that cheating in videogames is the most homosexual act imaginable and to read the intel manual and make your own type 1 hypervisor

Attached: read_intel.png (1117x883, 406K)

ofc, i'd cheat myself a cute asian schoolgirl gf
fuck off drew

Attached: .jpg (300x415, 38K)

Look up the concept of 'face'. Asian and Muslim culture is rife with it. It's why they are always cheating and don't see it as immoral.

im sensing jealousy at your inability to tell your OS that you're using a space heater

Attached: Taskmgr_2018-09-08_16-32-50.png (458x68, 3K)

fuck u faggot

Attached: intel_manual_uwu.jpg (828x512, 133K)

is this the one you made I saw you make a bread a while back desu

>deutsch
wer hätte es gedacht

>Intel 64
kek

done

Attached: meme.png (3640x2140, 1.74M)

kek

oh lord

>g_Globals
Nice variable names, user.

perfect

not my code so idc and still better than 95% of code on uc ;)

>it's good because it's better than something retards would make
>;)
>>>/UC/

Attached: BEHAVE.jpg (480x331, 92K)

what are you talking about you brain dead freak, all you do is code video game cheats and pretend you're more than you actually are LMFAO go learn how to code you dumb monkey, maybe you can actually produce good looking and efficient code instead of coding like a brain dead nigger monkey.

ESP is the most hilarious. Loved that shit back when I was a 15yo twat.

Terry? Are you still alive?