Why the fuck is trying to understand JavaScript so fucking hard...

Why the fuck is trying to understand JavaScript so fucking hard? C+ and HTML are fine but what the fuck is going on with Java that I can't fucking understand WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: fatsuka.png (2995x2010, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tipue.com/blog/center-a-div/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I kinda feel the same.

A thread died for this.

'w'h>>=="at's\"==>so!!=ar::d_to-->"""understand"""?

Was probably a similar thread anyway bro, fuck Java what’s the easiest way to get my head around this shit? I’m so stumped with its fucking retarded lingo

Java or javascript? They are both retarded but be specific

>JavaScript so fucking hard
>Java that I can't fucking understand

Choose one.

Kinda on the same situation. I'm a retard that literally can't into classes and functions.

> C+
> Named Javascript as Java
The fuck is you

js is holy

Attached: 1541664961027.jpg (659x317, 41K)

JavaScript, it’s fucking with my head maybe I need adderall or something to just pace myself.

Maybe the lack of knowledge of the english language and the difference between java and js are a huge factor ?

this, TAD should have implement a JS JIT instead of one for HolyC

You actually need to get away from that travesty some call a language.
Adderall might do it though, I hear it makes you a mindless husk of yourself, so it might help with js.

holy fuck!

Function is just a repetitive block in the code - while you need to write the same operations for different parameters you define a function. Class is just a holder for bunch of functions with different "access levels": you can use "public" function everywhere in code but "private" only inside the same class, where is a problem?

>Not learning Java so you are pretty much fluent in JavaScript
>Not learning C so you are pretty much fluent in C++

if you really want to get your mind fucked try asking a religious person the difference between the father son and holy spirit

>C+
>using javascript and java interchangeably
>comparing C+ and HTML
wat

I’m already working two jobs day/night so I’m pretty much a NEETs envaionment of a wagie already It can’t make me much worse than i already am

Functions make sense.
OOP was a mistake.

What fascinates me is the fact that someone actually came up with it somehow

>Class is just a holder for bunch of functions
Dafuq u mean nigger? Where the fields at? The simplest definition of a class is the blueprint of an object. A good analogy would be the dna of a human, the object would be the implementation of a said dna like a specific human, ex "Mary Jane", and human is one of Mary Janes types. Access control are just a java thing and have nothing to do with classes.

>.t brainlet

divs and css are just as incomprehensible.
I know the following very well GTK+, QT, ncurses, WPF, Win32, WinForms, Flex (Flash), Cocoa, OpenGL but divs and CSS are absolutely fucking impossible to understand, even after 20 years of using it.

why do OOP fags have such a hard time understanding JavaScript? is it thr async stuff? first class functions? its not that hard. read MDN for fucks sake.

*tips*

>WPF
What is that difference between DependencyProperty an INotifyPropertyChanged, Jamal?
> Cocoa
Explain swizzling, Tyron
> Win32
Explain LocalAlloc vs VirtualAlloc, pajeet.
When you understand all of these, then we will start learn CSS.

This is because pre-es6 is absolute garbage compared to any other 2000+ modern language

>simplest definition of a class is the blueprint of an object.
Too many abstractions for the novice, access control is much better understandable, when he understand access control he can understand event vtbl pointer

even*

Trying to impress me?
Why don't you sum up the basics of the CSS boxing model and post it here.

I'm sorry fellow Inquisitors. This thread is beyond saving.

Attached: purgetheheresy.jpg (500x333, 25K)

And not what a box is (jesus!) I bet that's what you're working on now, no just give a clear understandable account of how the layout engine works for boxes.

CSS boxing model easy for the man who say "I know WPF". So when you can explain Padding and Margin in WPF - you know CSS boxing model.

yeah, that's what a box is, but explain the layout engines inner working of boxes in CSS

> 2018
> Not using css grid

True. Trying to make an objwct in pre ecma6 woth prototypes is brutal compared to java

sounds great for wrapping and properties such as filling, homogeneous sizing, etc.
wonderful, really explains the genius of CSS.

Wtf are you talking about

every single ui toolkit have a layout engine that is easy to understand, take a look at vertical and horizontal boxes and packing in gtk+ or springs in the win camp, easy and predictable. Go to CSS and DIVS and it's a unpredictable mess with arbitrary can and can'ts and made up silvertaped properties to render the most basic configuration of a user interface.

all while everyone proclaims how easy CSS is (just like javascript), it's so great everyone should use it, except in reality it's complete shit and needs a ton of obscure hacking and trial and error to make the most banal thing work.

What exactly are you trying to do in CSS that is so hard?

let's say I would like to center a box, okay let's see about that with CSS, time to read

tipue.com/blog/center-a-div/

Makes sense doesn't it? Something harder than centering a box? Hm, let me think about that for a while.

Every solution is 2-5 lines on average. You are full of shit.

I'd revoke your rights to commit and stop inviting you to meetings :)

hmmm, i must be an autist or something because i love java and javascript.