Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums

I'm thinking of ditching my iPhone for a drug dealer phone and an MP3 player. What recommendations do you have on those?

I had a Clip+ like 7 years ago, and it worked ok. The battery on it wasn't great and I seem to remember the SD card sticking out a bit which really sucked. I see the Clip Sport seems to be popular on Amazon, but yeah I'm not really sure what to go for on this front.

It's the same deal with phones too. I don't know what drug dealer phone to go for; I'm so indoctrinated by the machine that I only really know about smart phones and their capabilities.

As an aside: was Kacynski right? Are we all fucked by the rise of technology? Or was he just the MK-Ultra schiz doomer?

Attached: 220px-Theodore_Kaczynski_2.jpg (220x220, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Lossless-Metallic-Headphones-Black/dp/B07D7V4FVT/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1541822282&sr=8-24&keywords=sony mp3 player
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums is not your personal tech support, tech review, tech shopper site.

go and tell that the headphone gen

why does Jow Forums worship mentally ill people

Ted is a god. Fuck Terry

Attached: image.jpg (320x240, 169K)

he got brain fried by the cia for being a threat to the paradigm but the cia didnt really forsee the internet appearing as a cultural force which changed the game

the end result of the cia trying to sweep ted's prophecy under the rug led to the current paradigm, and by that i mean the hilarious off-script shitshow rollercoaster where the population is starting to reject its conditioning

doesnt help western society is making the poor poorer etc

i could never go entirely off grid but i feel like getting away from social medias and smart phones is a good first step

>hurr durr mentally ill
do us a favor and kys you stupid nigger

I mean he did bomb people...

But either way, seriously, I'm after a good mp3 player at least..

Zune

Attached: IMG_4331.jpg (851x1200, 34K)

thanks user
theres no way microsoft would still be tracking these fuck ups

Western society is one of the most thriving societies on the planet, retard.

If anything it's making the poor have the chance of upward mobility.

hahahahahaha

Oh shit, here comes the temporarily embarrassed millionaire

"dad gave me a job, what, doesn't your dad pay you 6 figures a year?"

>hipsters and collectors have inflated all old greenled phones to like 30-40 bucks for a shit nokia.
newegg has an ols sony mp3 player on sale right now. looks decent too lazy to link you though. if youre looking for mp3s dont buy any of the new off brand ones, better going with old sonys because theyre not shit and require no gay software like ipods do.

go forth. i ditched my data plan this year and seeing my 10$ phone bill every month makes me happy. you can keep an android phone and do what i did. its nice. i have a nexus 6p so i still have 64gigs to store music with.

Attached: IMG_20181108_071750.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

I don't know what Sony models I would be looking for, it's showing up 'high res audio players' for like 1k.

sorry i forget what site it was. maybe even aliexpress? also google refurbished sony walkman, theyre called walkman for some reason

yes if you mail bombs to people because you hate society you're mentally ill

they look like new ones and dont have sd card slots

any thoughts on this
amazon.co.uk/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Lossless-Metallic-Headphones-Black/dp/B07D7V4FVT/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1541822282&sr=8-24&keywords=sony mp3 player

what if the society is ill

Attached: 1538962500809.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

Still ill. The healthy thing to do would be to divest and enjoy your life outside the system.

Attached: 50BD84EB-948E-4323-9BEA-36184BDDFDD0.jpg (220x213, 19K)

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world.

its me i got that same brand, maybe 3 years ago. its starting to bug out. keep in mind i only spent 20$ cnd on it, but this version seems far improved. wouldnt pay over 30 american for one of those regardless..keep looking on kijiji for one, but you can always use your phone

neat thanks for the feedback

What?

Everyone is objectively much better off and much richer living in a western capitalist country. The countries with the highest standards of living are all western countries. Everything in these countries are the greatest they've ever been in terms of material wealth, health and education.

unless you were born after 1985
then youre pretty fucked
tuition
housing
wages vs cost of living

>As an aside: was Kacynski right? Are we all fucked by the rise of technology?
Yes. I would suggest a...

HARD LINE.

Get this one. Ditch mobile phones all together.

Attached: 418yJJLCrGL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 15K)

i have one of these. how young are you new posters? i have a task for you... [email protected]

Nokia 3310 is overpriced but okay. You can use it as an MP3 player.

>list of literally 1st world problems
you poor snowflake

The best part is that if you are even remotely clever you can work around each one of those with ease.

how are housing and cost of living first world problems?

CoL/Housing is more expensive in desirable metropolitan areas. That user who mentioned them is upset that his unambitious lifestyle can’t afford him the finer things.

and what is the scientific name of this "illness" exactly?

Psychopathy

Nokia 3310 3G is the best modern dumbphone.

Owner of a Clip+ here.

>I had a Clip+ like 7 years ago, and it worked ok. The battery on it wasn't great
The last release of Rockbox (3.14) almost double the battery duration. If you're on RB 3.13 or earlier or original firmware I recommend you to check it out.

> the SD card sticking out a bit
yes that's a pity but in 4 years with it I never accidently ejected a SD card due to this.

A perfect mp3 player would be a clip+ with recessed SD card and a 4 pole jack to allow external volume control. The sound on this thing is amazing

i lost my clip+ ages ago

and maybe youre a rat in a wheel

>objectively
>material wealth
>education
Do me a favour and explain to me how it is that material wealth and education make people happy, because I see lots of people who have one, or both and are still unhappy.

What exactly are you basing your "objective" analysis of "better" on? One would expect that it would be happiness, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'd say that the most important thing to human happiness is a sense of purpose, and that can be derived from any number of things, not exclusive to wealth and knowledge. That you believe that wealth, knowledge, and even health are the most important facets of individual human existence shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the human soul, I think. Does Elon Musk seem happy to you? Because he's the epitome of the metrics you described.

>As an aside: was Kaczynski right?
You know the answer to this, and you don't like it, which is why you're asking a TECHNOLOGY board to give you a contrary answer so you can return to blissful fantasy.
See:
4 Or 5 years ago I would have said make a Kaczynski thread on Jow Forums if you want better discussion of this subject but the board from that time is long gone now.

>4 Or 5 years ago I would have said make a Kaczynski thread on Jow Forums if you want better discussion of this subject but the board from that time is long gone now.
i think they would just call him a kike

does the sd card stick out on the clip sport?

>i think they would just call him a kike
retard
modern Jow Forums loves uncle ted but you won't find more than cursory knowledge of his ideas there now, and no one fucking reads anymore

i can tell you browse pol because you jump to calling people retarded

neck yourself storm fag

really? couldn't tell from my short critique of the nature of the board over its lifetime?
>I have never visited but I think they just call everyone kikes lol XD
yes, you're retarded

nokia c101 is the prettiest dumbphone with little botnet imo
most new meme dumbphones are shit

le pol intelligence xD super iq white supremacy
6 twists and an 8 foot drop

i saw they had a 'new' 3310
not sure how it is

Attached: strawman.jpg (600x450, 85K)

old pol was better make pol great again
it doesnt meet my hyperintelligent needs
the problem with pol is that no matter how many times i adjust my opinion to be reaffirmed it never quite feels like enough because im not on a podium
better than being a normie xD though
*frog posts*

i bet youre one of those fat ass neckbeards with a kekistan hat arent you stormfag
bragging about superior genetics with a nigger nose and a bmi dangerously close to 30

now
how about you recommend a fucking mp3 player or a dumb phone

>strawmans even harder
Or maybe I just miss when there was a board on this site where you could discuss political ideologies outside of the mainstream without getting flooded by people screaming shill, leftypol, stormfag, jidf, etc. Like you're doing.
>how about you recommend a fucking mp3 player or a dumb phone
you can lick my ass faggot I responded to the OP question about Ted. You're just mad your presumptions based on fantasy were spotted right away. Your bullshit is like saying you can't discuss anything on Jow Forums because every post just tells you to install gentoo

good god i hate stormfags
everything you say is shitty presupposition
either recommend some tech or fuck off you useless cunt
why do all of you talk like a shitty anime character like some piss poor caricature of L from death note or some shit

Agreed the new rockbox on clip+ is great.

a few mm but not a big deal..

damn why do they put it on the side and not like under the clip

cant find any clip+ available anymore
rip