Adblockers in >current year

I haven't paid any attention to adblockers in the past few years, just been on autopilot with uBlock origin. Is it still the best or should I use something new?

Attached: ubo.png (186x186, 3K)

yes

Use uMatrix instead.

uMatrix and uBlock are different. uMatrix has succeeded Noscript. Telling someone to use uMatrix instead is like telling someone using Adblock to use Noscript.

Retard. Ublock is useless if you have uMatrix. uMatrix does more than just block Javascript.

ublock blocks the cosmetic shit

What are you referring to?

I 404 all users using ablock on my websites, freeloaders can suck it

Depends on your filters. You can block anything with uBlock

ublock origin for cosmetic shit and pihole for your whole network and shit that can't use ublock.

Have fun with your noviews and negative growth

I don't run any ads and only accept donations that give people 0 benefit other than a thanks

i actually get more traffic now that i block useless users

I never come back to websites that use anti-adblockers.

Yeah, totally because of that and you totally have a way to prove that.

yeah, we don't want you on our sites, please never come back

>allow malware injected ads to embed on website
>viewers get infected with social engineering pop ups that can't easily be closed
>They bring their PC's to me and I charge them 100 to 150 to clean it up and install an adblocker and warn them never to visit sites that require to disable the blocker, and never go without it or they might get adware
>tfw I make a living off of ruining your business
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaa

>visit website
>it appears you're using an adblocker, pls disable it
>not running any adblocking software
>apparently built into chrome
>go install ublock so I can block the adblock warning

>doesnt want people to link their website to other people

Attached: 1487452561666.jpg (192x171, 26K)

that "please disable adblock" shit doesn't work, just ban the freeloaders and focus on important users

LARP more

ye focus on giving people malware, real genius

>important users
>implying there is such a thing
Hahaha

sure thing, you're like a bum angrily telling me you're not gonna piss on my sidewalk anymore

go away bum

Attached: he-mad.jpg (500x405, 27K)

>2018
>still using uhide origin
Use Privoxy.

>uhide origin
>Privoxy
Explain

Attached: 1509207816015.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

>I get more traffic by blocking users
Do you also get more brain cells by snorting cocaine daily?

Attached: 3.0.1.png (600x400, 305K)

I love how asspained adfaggots get over adblockers, I'll never stop adblocking, and anti-adblocker blocking.

They say that using ad-blockers is a form of thievery, but aren't ads in a way also thievery? aren't they getting paid off of our labor in clicks? Are we not entitled to some of that revenue? After all, we pay for the internet service, we pay for that fucking bandwidth, it's like ad servers are stealing from us if you think about it.

the theft argument makes about as much sense as arguing that you're stealing money from tv channels because you choose to go take a shit during the commercial breaks

Attached: Austin-Unicorn.png (1596x858, 1.63M)

I was just thinking of that, Americans pay to watch TV, and when 5 minutes of every half hour is commercials, aren't they basically paying to be bombarded with ads?

I've been using Ublock origin and Adguardns for sometime now and can't remember the last time I saw an ad this shit is a bliss.

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-031358.jpg (1080x1920, 481K)

no that would be like saying you bought something in an infomercial and the rights holders of the programming on at the time owe you some money.

>calling clicks your labor
lol

they are wasting your bandwidth, but its not like you purchase whatever package not knowing part of it is wasted on ads.

yeah its disgusting i stopped doing it a decade ago. normies keep doing it to fit in. i couldn't tell you how many times i've found it difficult to talk to people i'd just met because they keep trying to connect over whatever shows they've seen.

do you Jow Forumsuys subscribe to any sites?

>but its not like you purchase whatever package not knowing part of it is wasted on ads.

Well, one could split hairs on that subject, but I digress. I will say however that I am of the opinion that adblockers are a godsend to stem the ever increasing tide of invasive and sometimes dangerous ads.

completely agree.

i don't know who clicks on ads anyway. on the rare occasion that an ad peaked my interest, i searched for a legitimate site behind the name because i wasn't about to get phished.